Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
A new Team in Town EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
A new Team in Town EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
A new Team in Town EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
A new Team in Town EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
A new Team in Town EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
A new Team in Town Vote_lcapA new Team in Town Voting_barA new Team in Town Vote_rcap 
Camellia
A new Team in Town Vote_lcapA new Team in Town Voting_barA new Team in Town Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era A new Team in Town TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

A new Team in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viz

viz

Dollar : 2000000049

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

It was a nice sunny day in Happy Harbor, the sun was shining, the annoying birds where chirping away in the trees and a fight just happened to break out at the towns favourite restaurant. L'arc et Fleche, the best restaurant in the state heck even the whole east coast, that's where the fight was going on. It wasn't a fist fight but some harsh words were being thrown around and four men got from their seats. At that moment a waiter Mexican about 5 foot 8, black hair, brown eyes with thick earrings and a 7 foot tall man with blonde hair, open leather vest and pants with black straps hanging from the sides came to the table. "Now gentlemen what seems to be the problem here, Im Anteros the owner of this restaurant." The men looked over at Anteros and the waiter and one of them said "You call this a match making place, these are all dudes we aren't some fags! We want our matchmaking money back!" Anteros giggled a little as he said "I assure you sirs this is no mistake, we never make any matchmaking mistakes." After he said that Anteros blew a kiss at the men as four hearts flew at them and hit the men in their faces. The men's eyes turned into hearts as they instantly calmed down and started to look lovingly into another's eyes pairing up into two couples. "Now see, all of our customers have happy endings" Said the waiter as the men nodded and left the restaurant. Antero's put his hand on the waiters head and said "You do nice work finding the people i tell you to Miguel, it's really nice of you to do that." Miguel smiled as he said "Anything for you honey." Anteros walked back to the office in the restaurant as he said to Miguel "We have a new waiter coming in soon, so after he shows up just close up for a little while and after you tell him the basics just call for me and I'll be out." Miguel nodded as he said "Sure thing papi" as he walked over to the bar in the front of the store and put out some different types of glasses and started to polish them.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: Langdon Xristo Green Lantern Sector 2814.5
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 pm

//Langdon Xristo//

::ENTER::

Langdon Xristo a 17 year old British teen was walking to his first day at the famous restaurant L'arc et Fleche, he was wearing a black vest over his white social shirt with a red tie and black dress pants, he was looking might fancy this day....well except for his shoes, he was actually just wearing a Jeremy Scott Adidas American Flag Wings shoes it was the nicest pair of shoes he owned and it also stood out, though he really didn't mind since he likes to stand out, he was also wearing a black ray ban wayfarer with a transparent lens. So Langdon just walked in the restaurant and looked around and saw some couples and waited for someone to greet him but until someone did he just kept listing to the song i wanna live in a world full of heroes on his ipod.
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Miguel was polishing the glasses that he took out on the bar as he heard someone come into the store. He looked over and saw a young man wearing what is the uniform of the restaurant. "Hey! You must be Langdon the new waiter come over here and we can get started on your training." he said as he kept on cleaning the stemware. He had seen only a glimpse at the new waiter he could see that he was a fine piece of man, oh it was going to be great working with him. Even though it was lunch time the restaurant was not very full of people just a few tables with straight couples having a nice romantic lunch. Most of them were almost done with their lunch and after they were all done Miguel had to close up the store and call his boss so that the training could go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hey I'm Langdon Xristo, and yeah i'm the new guy, its a pleasure to meet you" Langdon said as he walked up to Miguel. "So yeah its not full at all today, last time i was here there was a big line of people wanting a table" he said noticing all of the empty table and chairs. "So yeah i thought there was more people working here."he said as he just kept looking around the place.
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yeah today has been a fairly slow day, it's actually kinda weird." Miguel said as he kept polishing the glasses at the bar. "We'll start training right after these people leave, it wont be too long." Ten minutes passed before the last couple left the restaurant, and the moment they left things got dark, very dark. In an instant the restaurant went from bright and sunny to pitch black, absolutely no light at all and it was acommpanied by a very discouraging sound, metal creaking and glass cracking but not shattering. After about 15 seconds of what must have been terror, tiny light blue flames started lighting up the walls giving the restaurant light. Out of the back of the restaurant anteros came out running saying, "WHY ARE WE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ATLANTIC TRENCH!" without realizing that Langon was there. As he saw that Langdon was there his demenor changed quickly as he tried to make up an excuse for what was going on.

"Uhhh... This is all a dream Langdon, nothing bad is going on you are perfectly safe. Your just asleep in your bed, safe and sound." Anteros said in a calming voice as he put his hands on Langdons shoulders and a rush of information hit Anteros. One of the most important pieces of info was that Langdon was a Green Lantern, this was a slightly refreshing surprise given the situation. "Actually I lied. We aren't really safe at all. We have to get back to Happy Harbor soon or else the town might be in serious trouble Mr. Green Lantern. But first we have to get out of here. Anyone got any good ideas on how to get out of here?" Anteros said as he stood in front of Miguel and they started thinking of ways to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:07 am

"Mr. Green Lantern... Mr. Green Lantern.... Mr. Green Lantern... Mr. Green Lantern."

Langdon stopped listing to Anteros after her called him Mr. Green Lantern Langdon wasn't really in shock that he figured out he was the Green Lantern but he stopped listening because he already started to think of a plan.

"Fist of all its just Green Lantern and second of all i think i could make an air lock construct at the door and i could exit through it and that way no water would get in and we would be back in Happy Harbor."

With that said Langdon's clothes quickly turned into a green lantern power suit and a green mask came to his face, he then made a large green box appear connecting to the door and there was an airlock door on this green box.

"So you sure you don't know how we got at the bottom of the Atlantic? and how come the pressure hasn't crushed this building and us yet?"
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Anteros looked at Langdong as he said "Yeah making an airlock would help with the air situation for Miguel but the movement rate would still be fairly slow. As for how we aren't being crushed to death thats thanks to me. Im Anteros, one of the Olympians that have control over love, I noticed that we were being teleported somewhere and for safety I just sealed the building from all harm, that didn't stop us from ending up down here but we're all alive aren't we?"

Miguel laughed a little as he started to say "I introduced myself already but I'm Miguel, and I'm Anteros' boyfried, but you might know me as Bunker, from the Teen Titans. Now there has to be a way to get back. Since teleporting is out of the question for us we just have to get to the surface quickly." After a moment of thought he looked at Anteros and said "Hey sweetie, don't you have that power Neptune gave you? The one thats really good under water?"

Anteros nodded as he said "Yes I do, but i thought we said not to mention that in public, and let alone underwater the "kings of the sea" might hear." After a few minutes of Miguel trying to Coerce Anteros to use his powers and Anteros refusing to do so he let out a big deep sigh as he said "Fine I'll do it and get us up to the surface in a few minutes. You two just go to the locker room and bunker down there this place is going to get full of water really soon." Miguel giggled as he started heading into the locker room "I like his cleverly un-intended puns."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in Happy Harbor.

As our heroes were trapped in what could be their watery yet well decorated grave a man stood in front of the empty space where Anteros' restaurant was. He was an old looking man, wearing black robes with a purple trim, he had very tightly combed gray hair that could not be fully seen underneath a big purple and black hat that he wore, reminicent to those that judges wore in Paris long long ago.

Spoiler:

The man smiled scornfully as he said a grave voice "Now that the god forsaken freaks are out of town and in their graves, I can focus on my God given right." Dark energy started to envelop him as the hole where the store was started to spout deep crimson flames, resembling a giant fireplace. "To cleanse this city with the flames of God!"

As he stood there he looked up to the fire as he started singing (song provided above). As he sang out of the fire came out red cloaked figures that flew out into buildings in town setting them ablaze. The fire spread though town people ran out of the apartments, houses and businesses narrowly escaping the fiery hellscape of metal, glass and bricks. As the fire department got to flaming buildings they tried to stop the fire but it didnt work, their water seemed to only feed the flames more and more. As the song finished the man still stood in front of the fire laughing evilly as he saw all around him burn.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 am

"Soooo in other words i powered on for no reason....Since we are all just ignoring my idea?" Langdon then powered down and followed Miguel to the back where there was a bunker and just sat on the floor and looked at Miguel "why didn't you guys just do this before asking me to do something? It just seems like a waist of my willpower" Langdon then just put his head on the wall and just sat there waiting for something to happen. But then he got a message on his ring from his mentor and friend Guy Gardner
"Hey kid where are you? i was just informed that your town is under attack and need your help, what ever is going on is on depends on you" Langdon then looked at Miguel and got up "we need to hurry now" langdon then powered up again and made a loud speaker construct "Anteros we have to hurry Happy Harbor is under attack"
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Miguel entered a locker and after a few second he came out in his Bunker outfit. "Bunker has arrived!!" He said as he looked at the young green lantern "Dont worry Antero's will get us there in no time, but you might want to shield us from the life crushing water pressure and you know the water filling our lungs" Bunker sad as he stood in the middle of the room "I would do it myself but my powers haven't been trained enough to extend over an area."

Anteros heard the announcement that Langdon had called out and he responded "I will get us there as soon as possible alright!" Anteros though at the same time what he was going to do, this power that Poseidon had given him would let him control the oceans but he had never used it before, would he explode with power and go crazy, would it be normal, who knows but it was time he used it.

Anteros closed his eyes and he yelled out what Poseidon told him to yell "LETS GO SIRENIX!!!""
Spoiler:

In an instant water started rushing into the restaurant, the water flowed around Anteros changing his body, his shirt melted away in the water as it was replaced with golden symbols spiraling over his arms and upper body as fins grew out of his lower arms and lower legs. His hair turned silver as it grew out and reached his knees as it tied down at the bottom flaring like a mermaids tail. Anteros opened his eyes and looked down at himself and said "Not what id go for but who cares. GET READY GUYS HAPPY HARBOR EXPRESS LEAVING THE STATION!!" he yelled the last part so that they other would get ready.

Anteros swam or rather flew out of the broken storefront window to see how the building was holding up, it was all in one piece placed over a chasam. He swam down under the building and placed his hands on it and tried pushing up to no avail, it was way too heavy. "Great now i have to go all Aquaman and call on fish for help." Anteros called for help from the sea animals and 5 giant squid showed up and grabbed the building and lifted it from the chasm as Anteros tried to push it up again and it worked! Anteros created a highspeed current to help the building go up and in a matter of 30 seconds they surfaced out in Happy Harbors well harbour. As the surfaced Anteros saw the whole town burning and flying robes all over town spreading the fire. "GUYS THE WHOLE TOWNS ON FIRE GET OUT HERE QUICK!!!" he yelled out trying to analyse all that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am

As soon as Miguel said that he would need help to air lock the locker room Langdon used his ring to to exactly that, air locked it tight, Langdon then started to feel the floor under him move, he noticed that they were moving fast and heard a splash and then heard Anteros yell "GUYS THE WHOLE TOWNS ON FIRE GET OUT HERE QUICK!!!" Langdon then unsealed the room and flew out one of the windows "Bloody hell, this is a massacre, Anteros, Bunker go into the town and find the person behind this, i'll try and put the fire out, when you find the bastard so something that will get my attention" Langdon then made a giant rectangular box and filled it with as much water and he could and went to the city and dropped the water on some buildings then went back to the ocean and again filled it with water and again drooped it on some buildings, Langdon did this for a while until he was done.

Last edited by Langdon Xristo on Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Anteros flew the restaurant down to the ground and set it down. He ran inside and told Bunker "Stay in here, I'v trained you alot but your powers wont be to usefull out there now. Ill call out for you when you can come out alright." with that he gave Bunker a kiss on the cheek as Anteros flew out and dove into the ocean. He realized what that fire was once Langdon dropped it on the buildings, the fire only grew and burned even brighter. This was primordial fire. He thought to himself how someone could have gotten those flames but he knew what could put it out. No water on this planet can put it out, but water from anywhere else will do the trick. So in the ocean he opened a portal to Europa's ocean and he opened another portal back to Happy Harbor. The water from Jupiters frozen moon erupted as a giant geyser from the ocean as it covered his body and he flew over the city the ice cold water raining over the town putting out the blazing flames in most of the buildings. "I'll take care of the fire!! You just worry about finding the source of this Greenie!!" He yelled at Langdon as he continued to use the new source of water to put out the larger fires in the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Team in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Team in Town   A new Team in Town Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Team in Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Earth :: United States of America :: Happy Harbor :: L'arc et Flèche-
Jump to: