Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Vote_lcapWelcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Voting_barWelcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Vote_lcapWelcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Voting_barWelcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

After finishing up his assassination duty, Lance Fisher, currently concealing his identity with his black hawk mask and taking on the name Vanish, was heading back towards Boston after a long journey to another state. Looking at his knife, he was displeased with the fact it was covered in blood from his target whom is now dead, a lousy scum of a man, both in appearance and attitude. Lance didn't ask any questions about him, he didn't care what he was or what he was going to do, he just knew that the man had to die, Lance was ordered to kill him after all. Vanish tried to wipe the blood off of his knife as he was jumping from building to building nonchalantly, people around being scared of him, but it didn't matter, he could get away at any time if he was going to be arrested. It was not going to take long for Vanish to get back home, seeing as his teleportation would have him travel 700 meters at a time in an instant, not to mention he could just use it multiple times to travel long distances quickly.

Lance looked into the sky as he flexed the muscles of his legs, his legs getting immensely more strong as he jumped as high as he could into the air, looking in the direction of Boston, he began to teleport, his body going into a spiral pattern as he disappeared into black smoke, appearing 700 meters in the direction he was looking, continuing this in a pattern until he had entered Boston, stopping on a roof top, he took off his mask and suit, putting them into a bag he had stashed there before leaving the state, he zipped it up and jumped down elegantly, walking out into the street and pulling out his cellphone from his white trousers, flipping it open to call a limo.

After waiting about 10 minutes, the limo had arrived, the chauffeur getting out of the driving seat and opening the passenger seat for him, to which Lance stepped in and sat down, "You know where to drive me..." He spoke in a polite yet intimidating way, the chauffeur immediately knowing from his appearance where to go, the large mansion deep in Boston, home of the beautiful Hoshi. Lance was known by many as being the butler of Madam Hoshi, of course, Madam Hoshi was much more well known.

Upon arrival at the mansion, Lance had the limo door open for him by the chauffeur, stepping out, he handed the chauffeur a large wad of cash, enough to cover the ride as well as a 50 dollar tip, to which the chauffeur immediately left. Lance walked up to the door, unlocking it as he stepped in, looking around to see if everything was in order, putting his finger on a shelf nearby, he swiped it to look for dirt, "Just as I left it... At least no one seems to have messed up the cleaning..." He smiled gently as he began to walk upstairs, heading into his room and putting his stuff away, including his outfit, cleaning off his knives before heading back out of his room, going to Madam Hoshi's room to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:41 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

Her mansion was absolutely a beauty with the series of mansions around them. It was one of a million at that; It was HUGE... It came to the price when the female had received her parents money at the age of 18 along with being in charge of the Thieves Guild, God Eater after the Guild Master Henry Summers had passed away from heart disease. It came with a large secondary building for the cover up of the Guild, as the largest mansion belong to Madam Hoshi... One of her groups Cherrie boy hunters as a class act to get anyone off her trail as United Assassins Association did what they did best. They killed each other and they killed their targets well enough. It is a man eat man world was it not? Though this system Hoshi was A ranking system 1-15 no less... or well as one would think. The arrival of Lance, Baby Five was watching him from afar... Number Zero... There was never a moment for assassins to take up the blade against Hoshi's personal butler, it is was never really a more perfect time where he was reaching to his Madam Hoshi's lovely side. His love for her was just plain sick, he has been with her for the longest time; as along as Baby five knew them. Maybe one day Baby Five could reach the rank of six then maybe... Hoshi's attention would belong to her and her only... Yet for today Hoshi will have to wait. He seemed well too busy for her..

Now Hoshi would be in her room near her fireplace, laying there on the beautiful Persian carpet snuggled up against her warm Egyptian blanket and white fluffy pillow... Her endless eyes were gazing into the fire, as they seemed to be long for attention or even recapping the week events. Her hands pressed between her lovely blossomed bosom, her long fiery red hair coiled up on her head in a neat bun placed on the top of her head. Hoshi didn't even seemed dressed at the time, she seemed like she was in just a casual white tank top, with extremely black legging booty shorts. She felt like a mess... Well it didn't help with the troublesome week, that she so had. Kidnapped, Being a School Girl Shy as ever, an utter chewed out by Mr.Robinston because she promised a hero...that she would never kill again. Being an assassin well, that was hard enough. It was the fact that she might break that promise it was hard enough to believe it. ”L-Lance where are you? When I need you more then ever... I wish you would come back...I miss yah...” Her southern accent was brought out at the last moment before she heard the door open...She shifted herself onto her back to look forward at the mysterious male... All you see is her arms opening to him like a need bear that wanted to snuggled... Those big blue eyes light up like a solar flare with such happiness and a whimper ”L-Lance!~”
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Lance had already known Baby 5 was watching him, his red hawk eyes could see practically anything but of course he didn't care at all, so long as the jobs got done well and elegantly as to not embarrass Madam Hoshi, she was after all, the highest priority in the eyes of Lance, if not his only true priority. At the moment his duty was to be by Madam Cherrie's side, which of course, was what he did most of the time. He had to admit to himself, even though he didn't talk about love a lot, he had grown a strong attraction to Madam Hoshi, and he missed her greatly on his travels, glad to finally be back to serve her.

Opening a door a crack to look inside, he noticed her laying on the lovely carpet by the fire place, holding her pillow close to her, he smiled gently, though kept his face calm and elegant. He wasn't afraid of her getting sick from laying on the floor, after all the cleaning he does, there was probably not a speck of dirt on the rug she was on, and if there was, there would be trouble, seeing as he was the only one allowed to handle Madam Hoshi's room. She seemed depressed, or at least distressed, she was not dressed as elegant as she usually was, however Lance did not mind her dressing anyway she wished, so long as it was what she wanted. He overheard her speaking silently, a call for help if anything, or perhaps just a call for comfort, either way she seemed to miss him to, which made him both sad and happy, he doesn't like to leave her for too long. He opened the door completely as he stepped in, she rolled over to look his way, and immediately put her hands out to him, to which he remembered in the past what she wanted when she did that. He walked over to her and smiled, getting down on a knee in front of her, "I will try to be faster next time... My deepest apologies, it was much more complicated then I thought..." He spoke in such an elegant and calming way, he was not sure why she was in such a distressed state, but he hoped he could solve it, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm

If there was an episode just between the two it would rather cutest thing ever, The Mistress and The Butler reunited after so long time over his mission. The emotion drought Hoshi gone through without her Zero... her other half, the one person other then the human Terry has ever seen her so emotional over just her thoughts swaying back again forward and back. It was fact, she felt … Open to the world's areas, her hassles were nothing around Lance... Nothing that being around Lance would ever trouble the allure classy maiden. It was something about Lance that made her feel like she did when she was in high school, he knew everything about her... That book from his room all about her had been missing for the pass week... As Terry had the book. Her entire body didn't know what to do at the site of him. His poise with her bad tempter was absolutely amazing; he had an enough on her just from being outside the door.. A smile overwhelmed over her stressful expression; those eyes were exploding like fourth of July. He was her other side... They came in twos not just one.

Her hands collapsed on his sharp knee, pushing herself up a bit to even drape herself over his skinny thigh. The flushing blush spread against her heart felt cheeks. Her bust pressed up against his lower leg and bit her fine ruby lips. Her eyes seem so happy and perky... The rest of her body was just laying down as she gazed up at him as if he was her knight and shining armor, in many cases he always that. She was a helpless dreamer while he always brought her back down by catching in a bridal style. ”Oh Lance... I miss you so much it is not like you to assassinate someone so long without me... Please take me next time so this Drama won't happen. So much happened while you were gone... I had to take a wounded man, I was kidnapped by that senior boy from High School, Hinda Lance, saved by a hero and I am fighting so many emotions... Everything is just a mess... I-I need you Lance... “ Whimpered like a sad puppy snuggling up to sweet and mysterious Lance... Her hand petting his other leg. Her hair was dangle from her side of her face, as she just smiled at him. Hoshi felt weak defenseless without her trustful butler, nor did she feel right from departing with him for such a long time. It felt... Wrong, he always there since ever. He was her personal...butler....

Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Lance was overjoyed at her reaction, those innocent eyes and the adorable reach for him made him feel as though he had a purpose, as always. Madam Hoshi was of course his only reason for living, she gave him meaning, and he put her ahead of everything else in his life, she was his life. He blushed just a bit, though kept most of it inside when she embraced his leg. Normally this kind of action would have the butler telling the mistress to stop these actions, but Lance knew better then that, he would allow her to do anything, even if it was shoving a knife into his neck, all just to keep her safe and happy. He seemed to have no perverted thoughts, albeit he found her beautiful and was indeed attracted to her. He was overjoyed that she was this happy to see him, as she usually was, but it felt strange this time, perhaps it's because he was away for much longer then he wanted to be, normally he would be against it, but it was an order, so he must, that is his philosophy.

Lance looked down at her as she spoke to him, he missed her sweet voice, the adorable voice of his mistress Madam Hoshi. He smiled and lowered his head a bit, "Madam Hoshi... I am terribly sorry things were so disorderly while I was gone... I will be sure to take care of all of these problems and take care of you... All I ask is you give me the orders my mistress..." He stayed quiet, though his hand moved onto hers to comfort her, he wouldn't think of hugging her, or holding her, due to feeling it wasn't his place, not that he would stop himself if he was ordered to do so. He was glad to be back to follow orders directly again, it felt like there was something missing the time he was gone, it was his mistress Madam Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Keeping herself in that same position before pulling herself up, revealing her body to him, her extremely tight booty shorts kissing up against her curvy body. Her hands brought up that Egyptian blood blanket with as she pulling away from Lance. Her lips kissed his cheek sweetly, as it was a friendly kiss no less. Swaying toward her bed and collesping onto it... The soften just sunk her deep into it's grasp, her hand pulled the blanket over her freezing cold body. Her lips moaned from her sore back and spoke “I have an meeting with the number one tonight, that scottish bastard is always annoying. Robinston needs taking care really, I am more then annoyed with his failures of keeping me safe and he second guesses me. After the week, he has a pointless mind plot who gave that book to someone I barely know...He argues with me like a child, he called me a cunt for the fact that I said I would not murder again... “ The thing about Robinston was he was obsessed with her, he was annoying, he agrued with her non-stop and she growled softly. Her thoughts were going crazy without someone to help her....

She just rested on the bed with her back facing up and her face into a duck feather pillow and spoke even more “Number one walks us to talk about a vacation area for the top four, well five including us... I-I have not responded to him yet because he is more aggressive then me when I am pissed … I wanna rest since you are back...” She groaned loudly as Hoshi just shifted herself up and glancing over at him. Lance was her... Right hand. The person who has been there since HE was born... He was devoted to her since they even met in same house... They were in the same position as they were years before hand... and after that..
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Lance smiled gently as he watched her bring herself up, her lovely soft lips touching the smooth skin of his cheek gently, he blushed just a tiny bit, though he couldn't help but love whenever she did that. He noticed her standing up, he followed after, watching as she fell into her bed, immediately heading over to witness her cold body shivering, pulling the blanket further up on her body as he listened to her speak. Listening to her problems, something he was glad for, so that he could know what to do for her, "Are you implying an order to assassinate Robinston... I would be happy to carry it out... From what you just said he is clearly not worthy of being near you or even knowing you.. Insulting you with such a disrespectful word... He will be punished..." He said very calmly, making sure the blanket was covering her completely besides her head. He noticed she was still a little cold and figured he should go get another blanket.

Lance was about to ask only to have her continue, it was clear she had been through a lot while he was gone, and he was angry, though would never yell out or show it, as it was simply not right to yell beside her, especially when she was trying to rest, "I understand Madam Hoshi... You are free to rest as much as you wish... You still seem to be cold... Shall I fetch another blanket to keep you warmer?" He asked, with slight worry in his eyes, he didn't want her to catch a cold or anything, gently stroking his hand down her back to smooth out the blanket that was on her, as well as to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 pm

This is why Lance is the best for Hoshi, he knew things even at the slightest chill that ran up her semi-pale skin, yet it was more of a peachy rose color to it... She felt his hands just made sure, she was completely covered by the warmth of blanket the maiden snickered a bit with a grin to her lips. Hoshi never saw him blush like that before, yet she bit her lip roughly as shifted herself so her eyes could pierce into those bloody hawk eyes of him and get a bit lost in them. She shifted herself onto her side and leaned her head onto the pillow with a sweet gaze at him. Who knew why, Lance really stuck with her even when at the age of 21. He could have been more or less just right up left Hoshi without a word but Hoshi would never understand... Only know Lance was there... “Thank you so much Lance... It saves me a load off my back, really... I mean I got UAA, God Eaters, my four hotels to run, I gotta worry about the Gotham one more importantly seeing that the most crime happens to be there. God dammit, with the fucking Joker there and every single fucktard villain there is there. I need myself a long ass vacation after this, and shit I got to worry about that silly Cherrie boy hunter group as well... The Stupid Scottish can wait a day or two. AHHH... Stress... My head feels like a whore who had way too much blow and sex, I don't know how you can stand being near me Lance. I am like a stress bomb about to go off any moment.“

There was a moment of silent in her chilly bedroom, the birds you could hear perking at the window yet flew away as soon as they realize it was not food.”No thank you Lance, the fire is warming the area up... I just started before you came home..You just came back from you silly assassination really. ” Hoshi proclaimed.. She groaned softly going back on to her marshmallow breast of hers and showing her back... Her back popped rather harshly and a whimper escaped her divine lips. Still keep eye contact with Lance, not breaking that off completely making him feel... well informed. Stress... and more stress... Hoshi found found her big blue eyes closing... She spoke so sweet and innocently as Lance just awaited her orders, her hand grabbed onto his white gloved hand, put it on her back, her sore aching back. Everything was hurting but her head and back was just like the worse.”But... I know what you can do to make me feel better... Can you give me a back massage? ”
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Lance stood there awaiting her orders obediently, Madam Hoshi adjusting herself to look into his eyes as he looked back into hers, trying to hide the bit of blush on his cheeks which came from her beauty. She listed off the many things that caused stress, of course he knew already how stressful her job could be, it was part of the reason he never left her. He looked as she was about to explode onto to calm down a bit, smiling gently as his hand stroked her arm a bit to calm her down. The silence after she spoke was wonderful, as though it gave them time to look at one another more, to admire each other, it was a lovely feeling. She moved back onto her stomach, still keeping eye contact with him, telling him he need not bring a blanket, "Very well Madam Hoshi..." He nodded as she took hold of his hand, bringing it to her back as he rubbed it softly, receiving the order he smiled gently, "Right away my mistress Madam Hoshi..." He immediately agreed to do it.

Lance brought down his other hand, sitting on the bed beside he as he brought them up to her shoulders, rubbing them gently, "Guide me to where you wish my hands to go...If you wish..." He gave direction, though quickly asking if it was okay to do so, he massaged her shoulders and brought his hands down slowly to rub her shoulder-blades and back up to her neck and stroked it all gently, smiling gently as a bit of blush was on his cheeks again. He was used to doing this sort of thing for her, it was pretty normal, and being a butler he was taught these types of things as well, being very good at them and was a child prodigy in the butler arts as well as every other subject. Moving his fingers down the center of her back and back up her spine to rub her shoulders again and then rubbing her upper back.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 pm

...There was no words for Hoshi to say about this, only grunts or even sweet tender moans. Fucking Lance and his hands... oh his lovely hypnotic hand gestures that just pushed and played with each muscle as it was dough. Those impossible muscles that the doctor told her that were fucked so bad, that no man could ever fix them apparently had not met Lance... ”A-Ah....” Her eyes just closed half way from the sensual touching of Lance's. Deep and heavy breathe just was jerked from her body forcefully. Her muscles just untended the moment at the IDEA of Lance just playing with her beaten back. Only to Lance... Lance would see harshly scarred back as always each of them a wound from one of her assassination jobs... A total of seventeen of them just random placed on her back, difference pigment of her beautiful peach skin, the way each of them either sharped. You could tell.. Oh blunt... oh a bladed... or something along those lines. It was obvious the pain that Madam Hoshi had go extracted from others; just made her even more likely to harm herself. In her mind the idea of actually being discourage of killing again just made her whimper... Why would she do something for a Hero who just showed up in her life as did Terry. Dusk...Saved her life... Yet that idea would sculpt into a story that didn't have a good ending.

That reminded her of a story... that she recently read.The story that Hoshi wanted was something like the Prince and the Raven. A dashing prince defeating a ravenous demon who was jealous of him... Hoshi could only hope that the prince wanted retrieve his beloved Princess from the heart of the raven... But the one line could only really catch her attention; that unconfirmed princess confused her love to the prince and disappeared in a dash red light. Yet the battle never went anywhere; Day after day... Suddenly the prince screamed; “I am sick of this! I will end this~” He plunged his angelic sword into his chest, and shattering his heart pieces; Tick... Tick...Tick... Yet there was no end to the story, nothing was known by anyone about this story or it's writer... It just appeared into world as is... If someone tried to write and ending, it would disappeared... Hoshi just sniffled a bit randomly... a princess who loved him; yet her affection was unnoted by the prince and disappearing out of into a speck. It broke her heart... so much, why did it hurt? Why didn't the prince love that princess, and live happy ever instead of plunging a fucking sword into his heart. Hoshi just laid there helplessly to Lance's whim. ”... Lance... Thank you...for giving me the book Prince and the Raven...”
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Lance was pleased that she seemed to be enjoying it, as was he, loving the fact he was giving his mistress enough pleasure to cause her to moan. Lance rather enjoyed massaging Madam Hoshi's back, it felt as though he was directly removing the stress from her body with his bare hands which graced themselves up and down and in circles on his back. The scars were not new to him, while he wished he could take them away, he knew he was unable to, which he felt sad about. Her back seemed tense in several areas, probably due to the amount of stress she had been through the time he was gone, which he will regret for some time. He didn't want to be gone that wrong, though it seems the job was just too difficult to be done immediately as he hoped, even though he tried his best, he hated even leaving her for a few minutes let along a week or two. While she seemed to be deep in thought, he just allowed her to think whatever she wants as he brushed his hands over her back, putting his massage classes into effect.

She seemed to be very emotional as well, as he massaged her he could sense a sadness or beauty in her body which caused him to hear her sniffles. To him, her sniffles were a want for him to take away her troubles, which he was attempting to do, though she seemed to thank him for giving her the book the Prince and the Raven, rather interesting read, though it seems she really enjoyed it, "Of course Madam Hoshi... I wanted to give you a book I felt was worth a good read... It seems you like it..." He smiled gently seeing that she seemed to get an emotional response from it, not sadness to herself, more of a reactive sadness, which in most cases are a good thing in reference to stories. He continued guiding his hands, moving down to her lower back to push his fingers into it roughly to smooth out the tense areas before guiding his hands up and down more softly.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Just the rubbing he was giving her just made her feel rather much better then she had felt in a while now- well... Lance was always there for Hoshi, which made her feel so better... He never really put a word in for her relationship status or even bother to say anything about that... Or even asked for her to stop being in abusive relationships. He just helped her anyway he could during the years and he did. She was healthy as a whistle or clean as one. It was matter to her what he thought of her but she didn't want make a scene. Her eyes widen a bit, and she began to speak sweetly; "Well I was more then pleased with the book, it was beautiful tragic story... It had several mini stories so beautiful yet said... There was nothing more did Hoshi love was when he was giving her a lay down. All of her worries were drained from her completely and a sweet charming smile had appeared on her beautiful lush pink lips as she leaned her head to the side to gaze back at him. Her hands petting his up and down his arm weakly. Once upon a time, there was a man who died,The man's work was the writing and telling of stories, but he could not defy death. The last story he was working on was about a brave and handsome Prince, Who vanquishes a crafty Raven, But now, it seems their battle will go on for eternity. "I'm sick and tired of this!" cried the Raven. "'I'm sick and tired of this!" cried the Prince as well. The Raven escaped from the pages of the story, And the Prince pursued the foul creature. In the end, the Prince took out his own heart and sealed the Raven away by using a forbidden power. Just then a murmur came from somewhere, "This is great!" said the beautiful female who was supposed to have died. She spoke a bit in a trance, and licking her lips softly, and groaning loudly...
"In the back of the book there is no ending... Yet the books continues to go on and on... like Magic..." She stated a bit perky with a grin on her lips, before leaning up so the blanket was covering her front side, to sit up to gaze up at him with kind heart way.."Now... I-I... also saw in back of the book...If one is ever lost...there will always be a place to go... Just long for it and it will happen." She snickered happily, before leaning back turning around to smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]   Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Butler [Keten/Hoshi]
Page 1 of 1