Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
The hunter is hunted. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
The hunter is hunted. Vote_lcapThe hunter is hunted. Voting_barThe hunter is hunted. Vote_rcap 
Camellia
The hunter is hunted. Vote_lcapThe hunter is hunted. Voting_barThe hunter is hunted. Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era The hunter is hunted. TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

The hunter is hunted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Dollar : 1000150009

Character Sheet
Main Character: Black Moon
Side Characters:

The hunter is hunted. Empty
PostSubject: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Black Moon, also known by Rena Lisola, had been searching the city of New York for an evil organization for a couple of years now with very little luck given the fact she had no information to go off of despite how often bad things seemed to happen. It was night time now and she was once again moving along the rooftops trying to find any clue to an organization she could lend her talents too.. She was beginning to suspect she was cursed with bad luck because of her inability to find one.

However she still didn't find anything out of the norm! It was beginning to drive her mad! Though you wouldn't have noticed given her lack of showing emotions...and the fact it was dark and she was on a roof. She really hoped she'd find someone tonight.. because she was beginning to lose her confidence about herself and actually started to wonder if there was any way she could carry out her fathers plan after all.

The slender Eternal girl just kept moving.. Never staying in any one place on the rooftops for very long. She didn't really have to worry about the jumping due to her high physic.. She did however worry about the random bits of police that were patrolling alone her usual route. Normally they didn't bother these areas but it seemed something happened to get their attention..probably more gang fights.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Deadpool had wandered his way to New York, he looked up at the night sky and laid his hand on his head, scratching it a bit as he looked down at a picture of a man with an X scar on his face, "Geez took forever to get here... Wonder where everybody is." He was twirling his one large pistol in his hand until a police officer caught sight of it and pulled out his, pointing it at Deadpool, of course, Deadpool immediately looked over to see the police officer, "Drop your weapon and put your hands up!" The police officer ordered, of course Deadpool did not want that, looking at his gun and then back to the police officer, thinking to himself what could I possibly do, perhaps toss my gun down and teleport next to the guy and kick him in the face? "Woah writer dude, that's a great idea!" Deadpool seemed as though he was talking to himself seeing as he was talking to the voice in his head.

Deadpool proceeded to do just as he heard, "Okay okay police officer, I am going to throw my gun down and then put my hands up!" He tossed the gun onto the ground before doing a fancy pose and teleporting to the side of the police officer, slamming his kick into his face, "POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!" The police officer fell, Deadpool walking over to pick up his gun, lifting it off the ground, "Aw poor gunny, I'm sorry I had to throw you, but getting shot just wasn't on my agenda today..." He rubbed the gun against his cheek and kissed it through his mask. In the distance you would be able to hear more sirens going off, "Oh no, the feds, gotta get outta here, which way should I go..?" He though for just a moment, contemplating the way to go, the alley way, the roof tops, or the sewer? I personally would go for the rooftops myself, seeing as alleyways can get you cornered and sewers smell funny, "Another great idea, wow you are really good at decision making." He responded to the voice in his head which was of course the writer.

Deadpool jumped up onto a balcony, and then again up onto the roof, hiding up there to see the police officers drive by in their cars, he rather enjoyed the sirens going weewoo weewoo, "Hahaha, hell ya! Oh shit, should keep my voice down, but then again, when have I been known to do that? Hahahaha!" He fired a bullet into the air and looked down at the police officers stopping and pointing their guns up, "Oh phooey, I done it again, guess I better go fight em!" He jumped down and pulled out his other gun, shooting at the officers guns to disarm them, "Bang bang! BANG BANG BANG!" He said in rhythm to his shooting.
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Black Moon had stopped her running among buildings when she heard someone bark out an order for someone to stop. At first she thought it was aimed at her but after looking around and seeing no one up at her level she looked over the side and noticed a policeman was pointing a gun at someone in an odd costume. A costume? Maybe this was one of the "villains" she had been looking for. She knew a lot of them had their own special get ups but that was about it. She almost leaped to the ground right there but by the time she decided this the man in the costume had already taken care of the one stopping him and she hadn't even managed to keep track of his movements during the very short lived scuffle. He seemed to like talking during his performances.. which given the level of ease he dealt with his supposed to be captors..That didn't seem like a big problem.

She tried to speak out to him with her mind but found it blocked so strongly there was no chance she could ever in her life overcome it. This actually made her giggle out loud..not too loud..but still audibly loud. She was highly interested in him considering he was the first higher form of life she had found on this planet in person so far. She once again was about to jump down but he started talking to himself as more sirens blared in the distance and suddenly jumped up towards her, though he didn't look like he realized she was there yet.

She was about to grab her attention by saying something but he fired a bullet in the air and then jumped back down to fight more police. Seriously? Was he just making sport of killing the local police? She wondered how intelligent that actually was.. but decided to do something about it. She jumped down after him and drew her Katana and her .45 before dashing at a pretty incredible speed towards the police cars. With a few well placed slashes and bullets she essentially turned each one into a bomb because they blew up in a consecutive order. Between this costumed man disarming them and their guns being shot out of their hands most of the police were now fleeing in terror of their lives..

..So she once again tried to get his attention, "Who are you?" ..blunt question.. obviously the most important but still pretty blunt, "Who do you work for?" another painfully direct question but again probably very important. She didn't really waste time avoiding the main subject..she wanted to know who the man was and couldn't access his thoughts with her telepathy. That made him both incredibly interesting and incredibly dangerous all at the same time and she loved it.

If for some reason he had shot at her during her earlier stunts or her sudden questioning he would notice the 5'6'' slender girl clad in black leather was quickly regenerating from any of the bullet wounds he had inflicted on her.. If not..well..he was noticing a pretty hot babe who was questioning him like she had the right to his very existence. Though..knowing men like she thought she did..he probably stopped thinking when he registered the words hot babe in his head..She didn't know this for sure however..
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Of course mind powers aimed at Deadpool were pointless, his mind was entirely immune to them due to his regeneration making his brain waves never move, however the regeneration was of course so extreme it caused serious mental issues, developing several inner personalities as well as problems such as hallucinations, "Don't be like that writer, I know you exist." He responded to what I typed, of course to the officers he just looked nuts. He was suddenly interrupted from his battle with the police by a woman with long black hair and a rather... slender sexy body, "Woah now, no need to think like that." She made quick work of the police officers, seeing them run away he was pretty happy with himself, spinning his guns on his fingers as he flung them back into his holsters.

He looked over to the girl, quite a babe honestly, Deadpool looked at himself for a moment and began to adjust his outfit, "Okay slide that like that and puff out my chest like so..." He said out loud as he puffed out his chest to make himself look more buff, he strutted himself towards there, "Hey pretty lady, names Deadpool, as for who do I work for, no one really, just a mercenary." He explained with a confident voice, pulling out his gun and spinning it in an impressing way, "Though I gotta say, what is a pretty thing like you doing out here?" He suddenly let out a deep breath and coughed several times due to puffing his chest out too long, "S-see girl... *Cough Cough* The reason I am coughing like this.. *Cough* is because you are just taking my breath away." Obviously trying to swoon the girl like he usually does, but most of the time it doesn't work at all, "Hey I am a total ladies man!" He flexed his muscles and dropped his gun accidentally, "Oh shit!" The gun hit the ground and fired a bullet into his shin, "OW, FUCK FUCK FUCK!" He held his leg rather comically, though looking over to the woman and posing again, "I mean uhh.. doesn't hurt..." He stated, picking up his gun and placing it back in its holster, his leg seemed to stop bleeding all of a sudden due to his regeneration immediately fixing it.
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:09 pm

The man mentioned someone he called Writer while she had been working against the police cars..but when she looked around both with her eyes and her telepathy she could detect no other presence nearby other than the Police who were still within range of her telepathy..was this man insane? or was there really someone else nearby? sure it didn't seem unreasonable but that made her slightly more on edge and ready to do something in case he or anything else suddenly attacked her.

The man puffed his chest out and acted like a bad boy as he walked towards her..was he trying to act impressive? Maybe a normal girl would find him dashing or something? Black Moon didn't really have those kinds of feelings..so she wasn't sure. Knowing the concept and knowing the actual reactions of someone are two different things after all.. He did introduce himself however..that was good. Deadpool huh..she'd definitely remember that name for the future..and a mercenary? So he didn't work for anyone but himself.. well that meant he wasn't going to lead her to an organization worthy of her talent..that was a shame.

Her eye twitched as he referred to her as a thing. She knew what he meant but his wording slightly annoyed her..however outside the simple eye twitch she showed no emotion, "I am an assassin. More like a mercenary like you at current." She didn't feel a need to lie. Most mercs as far as she knew didn't tend to back stab each other on the first meeting..So she didn't need to worry about him until she met him again and she herself was actually known to the general authorities. He wouldn't have a hit on her just yet.

He continued to act like a hot shot and tried flirting with her some more despite his epic fail as he began coughing from puffing his chest too long. She did tilt her head at this but otherwise showed no emotion concerning the matter..though on the inside she was pointing and laughing.. He then claimed to be a total ladies man, first sign of being the direct opposite, then dropped his gun, which then it went off, and had her crouched with her katana ready to lunge for his throat before she realized he had shot himself in the shin..which healed very very quickly from it's new wound. He held his shin and spewed out some curses before acting all cool and trying to say it didn't hurt despite the fact it obviously had.

So he would be just as hard to kill as she was. Well..it was a good thing she didn't have any plan for fighting him then.. She got an idea though..she was hungry..and he as trying to be a flirt... .....Cha ching.. easy way to cope out of paying for food maybe? She "made" her stomach growl and pretended to be shy about it, "..I'm really hungry..." ....Now to see if this guy would even have money on him..
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Deadpool hadn't met a fellow mercenary in a while, it was actually really excited in his head, his eyes went all happy, though she seemed to be annoyed, not that Deadpool would notice, he was much too focused on impressing her. He lifted his leg up so he could look at it while she was making her stomach growl, checking it out, "Phew, all healed up!" He looked over to her, she stated she was hungry, which of course had him get a great idea, he hadn't eaten yet either, and this girl clearly digged him right? "Damn right she does!" He responded to the voice in his head, me, Deadpool put a hand in his pants to look around for his wallet, "Come on, gotta have some green on me right? Nope.. nope... Ohoo! Don't go touching that in front of a lady now!" He found his wallet as he pulled it out and looked inside of it, "Woaho! What happened to all my money?" He put his hand to his chin, thinking as a thought bubble appeared over his head that only he could see, picturing himself buying lots of guns, knives and tacos, he quite loved tacos, "Oh ya... Tacos..." He put his wallet away and shrugged as he turned to the woman again, "Well seems I'm broke! Taco King got to me, happens to everyone I'm sure." he looked around for a moment before his head perked a bit.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the picture he was holding before of a bald man with an X scar on his face, showing it to her, "Oh ya, you seen this ugly face anywhere? I just wanna get this over with, boom boom, AH DEADPOOL, and then I go home ya know?" He put his hand to his chin again, looking at her for a moment, "Ya you gotta have some sort of information on him right? A beautiful mercenary shows up to the same area as the protagonist, giving information to help him on his mission, makes perfect sense!" He was of course referring to comic book logic, but of course a sudden pop went to his head, maybe she is a mercenary hired by this bald X guy, he put his hands up and went into a silly battle stance, "Or maybe you are some warrior hired to take me out and prevent his assassination! Yes that fits into the beautiful mercenary showing up out of no where as well!" he thought for a second again before putting his hand to his chin, wait, could this girl even be that if she hadn't attacked him already? "Oh ya.. I guess that makes sense... She definitely would of attacked me already..." He looked at the picture again, "And a beautiful lady like yourself definitely wouldn't involve herself with this type of guy, way too ugly, unless you are into that, in which case, ewwwww! Hahahaha!" He chuckled at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 pm

The man said damn right she does out loud all of a sudden and it made her once again look around with her eyes since she still couldn't feel the presence of any other mind but her own around. She rolled her eyes as he started patting himself down in place she much rather wouldn't have witnessed him patting down but otherwise kept still. Turned out he didn't have any money at all.. Maybe he wasn't as great of a mercenary as he, or she initially, believed. Even though she wasn't known and didn't have a real job she still had money on her at all times.. at least enough for more ammo and food anyways.

A moment later he realized he had spent all his money on tacos after finding his wallet. Then he did something she didn't expect, he pulled a picture out and asked her if she had seen the man before.. ..Had she? She looked inside her own mind but came up empty..so she shook her head, "Who is that?" before she got an answer he started spouting off about how she had to be the wonderful, though he said beautiful, mercenary who had come along at just the right moment to help him..and then, which caused her grip on her weapons to tighten for a moment, went on questioning if she was maybe sent to kill him..though he quickly talked himself out of that possibility all on his on without her needing too.

This guy was.. ...nuts. He had to be. He was talking to himself more than her despite his constant compliments on her looks.. Maybe she needed to try to get away from him? Nah.. something in her gut told her she wouldn't make it that far before he caught up to her. Having seen a part of what she can do he was at total ease...

"That man is far too ugly for me.. but who is he? Why are you after him? I may find some information I "might" be willing to share at a later time.."
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Deadpool perked up a bit, she seemed to not know anything about his target, though she seemed to be okay with helping. Not many people helped out Deadpool unless they were assigned to, so this was a change of pace for him, not that he disliked it, "Well I think his name was something like, Dumpty or something, haha, Humpty Dumpty maybe, look at this cueball guy!" He turned the picture to himself as he begin giggling at it, "His head is so bald... Hehe!" He looked back to her to follow up her questions, "Oh right, why am I after him? Cause I was told to kill him duh! I am a mercenary remember? Some guy wanted this guy dead, so I take the job, kill the guy, get paid, go home, eat tacos. Pretty standard honestly!" He quite enjoyed his average day, as well as tacos. Should really stop talking about tacos though, probably getting annoying, "Tacos are never annoying." True... True... Deadpool went on to explain just what he knew about this guy, "What? But I don't know anything about this guy, all I know is I am being paid to kill him, and hes some sort of mobster dude!" Fair enough, Deadpool didn't like asking many questions about his targets seeing as they were going to be dead anyway, "Exactly." He responded, though he must look pretty crazy now already.

Deadpool put his hand to his chin, "Well okay, I guess a big question I could ask would be... Where are all the best mob stops in this city? Even though it looks like the breeding ground for kingpins minions..." He looked at the picture again, noticing the guy looked oddly like kingpin, "Nah, a little different, though bald tubby guys oddly enough always look the same to me..." He stated as he turned away from the girl, "Now here's the real question... How do I find this guy... While also keeping this baby around with me... Hmm... Got it!" Say that out loud may not have been a good idea, "Oh right! Haha! Though that was you saying that." Nope, still, should tell her your idea. Turning to the girl with a cheerful face that was concealed mostly by his mask, though his masks eyes were oddly moving to display emotion, "So here's the deal, if you help me find this guy, I could shoot him in the ass or something, kill him, get the money, and we can go get tacos or something I dunno!" Quite the brilliant way to find the guy and ask the girl out, "Thanks." Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 pm

He didn't remember the name and was only doing it for the money because it was an order. Well..the first part was shame on him.. the second part she understood and agreed with. He then went on talking to himself more about the picture than he was to her..so she kind of tuned him out for it. When he mentioned Tacos and annoying aloud she started paying attention, "Tacos are good." He went on talking to himself again exclaiming he knew nothing about his target other than it was a mobster. ..Wait a mobster? Maybe she could help him out more than she originally though anyways. She remembered about a week ago following a gang member into a building only to find it was just mafia instead of an actual evil organization of supervillains. To that end she had left it alone..but now that she thought about it..

"Yoink" She said suddenly as she swiped the photo from him and glared at it, "I think I have idea now that I think on it more. I'm certain he was the person that idiot gang banger was so secretive about getting to when I followed him. Though because I had to kill some guards that same gang guy is probably dead by now.. It may not be the same guy but Mafia would recognize him better than i would right? Maybe?" She handed the photo back to him and looked around to get her bearings on the area a bit while thinking as she did so he talked about Kingpin and how all tubby bald people looked the same. From here..that place was probably.. "That way for starters" She said as she turned 90 degree's and pointed in that direction in a straight line just as he started muttering about killing the guy and keeping her around while looking at the photo. "I'll help but don't get the wrong idea. If you screw this up I will leave you to die. Not that I think normal mafia could kill you.. but you get the point."

She started walking in the same direction she had pointed and jumped up to the rooftop of the first building that got in her way. She made sure he followed her though. How he would do it was up to him..as long as he was around when she stopped moving she didn't care. She wasn't sure it was the same guy but eh..if it was..easiest helpful thing she's ever done. She just hoped this man's insanity didn't rub off on her somehow..
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 pm

She snatched the photo from him, to which he turned, "Oh no you didn't!" She began talking about the mafia, which put his hand to his chin, "Well well well, Looks like my beautiful info woman came in after all!" He took the picture back once she was done with it. The mafia huh? Well that makes sense, he had already thought about going into a gang to ask questions, and if she knows the whereabouts of one, well that just saves time doesn't it, "And that just brings tacos one step closer..." Damn right. Deadpool gave her a thumbs up when she pointed in a direction and agreed to help him, of course mildly threatening him with leaving him for dead if he were to screw up... Deadpool looked towards the readers, "Dead? Hahahahaha!" Of course she would only see him looking in a random direction, talking to nothing, only to turn back to her, "Alright, So it's a date, lets get going then." He pulled out his two guns and spun them around with his fingers, only to realize she had already jumped away, "Well that's rude..." He jumped up to a wind edge and then up to the roof with her as he followed her.

As he followed he was wondering what to say, wow didn't think I would ever say that, "Nah I got a million things to say, just none really jump out at the moment." That is still an improvement, "Can't improve on perfection baby." Fair enough, "So, I don't think I caught your name, my names Wade Wilson, but most people just call me Deadpool, well, actually the ones that really call me Deadpool are the ones that I shoot at, but hey you can just call me Wade, Wilson, or Wade Wilson, hell I'd be okay with being called Wilson Wade." Going off on another one of his talking sprees, they reached the edge of the building as Deadpool did a spinning jump to the other building, landing on his feet as though it was nothing, looking back at her with a thumbs up, "Hell ya..." He looked up to see a gang member with his gun pointed right at his face, "Oh.. Well let's be honest here, I am not the only one that doesn't want you to blow your load on my face." The gang member gritted his teeth as he shot him straight in the forehead, causing Deadpool to fall into the alleyway, landing right on his back on solid ground, "Ow...." He said silently, no one would be able to hear that, he just sort of laid there, totally uncool moment there, well I dunno, maybe girls like a guy who can take a bullet to the face and survive, hell ya they do, "Damn... right..." He looked up to the roof, if she had defeated the gang member, he'd flash her a thumbs up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 am

He tried to complain about her having taken his photo but she hadn't given him the chance really. Then he remarked about his earlier thoughts turning out to be true..which..was slightly annoying but hey.. he did say it so it was true besides despite her cold personality she was beautiful so she couldn't really argue with him about that. "Yeah it does bring tacos closer.. just don't forget you owe me a few." when she said that he spouted off something about dead and looked in a random direction.. ..Yep.. he was definitely nuts.

Then he called this "mission" a date! ..Whoo boy it was a good thing she was already in mid-jump or she might have slapped him. By the time the "impulse" to hit him kicked in though she had had time during her jump to chill off. he then pointed out another thing that was somewhat obvious but she had forgotten it entirely. Names. He gave his. both of them. She didn't agree with him doing so but since he had before she could protest to it she didn't mention it.. "Black Moon.." She said as she motioned to herself during one of the "stops" they made during their trip over to the hideout she had found earlier.

As they reached their destination Deadpool seemed to show off a bit only to get a bullet to the face for the effort by a gang member who had caught the two roof hopping.

..Luckily that gang member didn't get the chance to yell for help. Unlike Deadpool who had looked back at her to thumb up at her she had been paying attention and had rushed the man while Deadpool talked.. by the time he finished shooting he was already dead from his throat being slashed so he couldn't scream or anything. Sure it wouldn't help that his gun just went off but at least she kept him from making further noise..

She looked over at Deadpool only for him to give her a thumbs up again. Did he seriously just survive a bullet to the skull? Even she couldn't do that, not to the face anyways, and that made him even more interesting. It was a real shame he seemed to be nuts or she might actually grow to like him. She offered a hand to help him up and hiked a thumb at a door on the ground level when he was standing again, "There's the entrance. With the gun shot I wouldn't be surprised if the whole place is crawling with extra security now.."
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

After Deadpool had been helped up by her, he bonked his head once and it was already fully recovered, he looked over to where she brought him, "Ya, definitely an army in there by now, but hey, might as well give them all a warm welcoming!" He suddenly jumped up to the top of the building, pulling out a grenade as he pulled the pin and put it down on the roof, jumping back and watching as it goes boom, "SPECIAL DELIVERY!" He shouted as the grenade exploded and left a large hole in the roof to which he jumped down in the middle of the crowd, surrounded by several different guys with guns, "Hope you don't mind me dropping in!" He reached for his swords on his back as he was shot from all angles, bullet holes ending up all over his body as he just sorta stood there, "Ya know..." At the moment he talked the gang members took steps back as he looked at them, "I love swish cheese as much as the last guy, but I never thought the whole, you are what you eat thing was literal!" Nice one, "Damn Right it was."

He gripped both of the hilts of his swords as he pulled them out and began slashing at the gang members, slashing them into pieces and dodging their bullets in a very pro way, spinning between them and doing 1 hit KO's on them, "These guys are such chumps!" He flipped in mid air once as a bullet was flying towards him, he slashed down and cut the bullet in half with perfect precision, causing it to miss him entirely. We are so awesome, "Hehehe! Alright lets bring out the knives!" He put his swords away as he pulled out some knives on his belt, dodging the bullets still as he tossed the knives in between one gang members eyes and the other in the throat of the other.

One gang member suddenly pulled out a grenade, sliding the pin out and throwing it at Deadpool. Looking down at it as he picked it up non-chalantly before looking over at the guy who seemed scared, "I think you dropped this!" He tossed it to him, covering himself with his arms before being flung into a wall from the explosion, the gang member dying from it, "Phew! I'd say this mission is booming!"
Back to top Go down
SojournerRena

SojournerRena

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:51 pm

And like a true nutjob he jumped right in. This guy really was insane.. or had no qualms about death.. or was immortal. Or..and this made her shiver once.. all three. Boom. He apparently had thrown a grenade.. she waited a bit for the smoke to clear up from that before jumping down herself only to stop short at the edge because he had already been surrounded and had the guns aimed at him point blank. Only to hit nothing. He had drawn swords and diced the immediate attackers into pieces while avoiding bullets.

"Unbelievable.." She sighed and shook her head as she watched him. One would normally be impressed but she took her job seriously and this was far too rowdy and noisy for her liking. This time she really did jump down into the hole herself. Only for another explosion to go off because Deadpool kicked a grenade back at it's thrower.

"Indeed it it.. I was hoping to be a little less open about our position though..considering now every corrupt cop within patrol distance is going to dance in here and find out whats going on any minute. Lets get this over with before they do." and she walked over to the door she had seen the rat go into last time she had been here, but at the time she had chosen to leave, "Hello we're here to see--" She got a chest full of lead as one of the guards in the room unloaded a shotgun into her chest. she got up, thoroughly sore, and healed relatively quickly. "-- if you match this picture.." The man went to fire again and the moment he positioned himself both the gun and himself fell into two halves.. having been cut in half by her Katana already.

"Anyways is any of these clowns your guy?" She asked as she looked back over her shoulder at Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Deadpool put one of his katana's away and looked to the woman, she seemed to be disappointed with the noise and the possible interference of the cops, "Well they pointed their guns at me, what did you expect me to do? Become swiss cheese?" He looked to his body, all wounds he had received from the gun fire and explosions had already healed up completely, following her over to the door, he looked around the room one last time, "So You like the quiet boys huh? Well.. I am pretty quiet mysel- pffthahaha, even I have to laugh at that one." As she ventured into the door, she was met with a shotgun blast to the chest, and another, until she had cut the dude in half, gun and all. Deadpool froze for a second, looking to the screen and putting his hand to one side of his face to block his voice from reaching her as he whispered, "You know, I like a girl who can take a load to the chest, if you know what I mean..." He winked to the readers as he turned back to her and looked around.

Walking into the room to look at the people, who all seemed rather nervous, "Hmm... No.. but..." He pointed to a guy with spiked hair and shades, "He looks sorta like one of the gang members I was told I could get a word out of!" He pulled out one of his swords and did a flip over to the guy and put the katana to his neck, the guy put the gun to his chest, "Look dude, I have been shot like, 50 times already today, and it's gotten old for this issue, how about you just put the gun down, tell me what I want to know, and your head doesn't get cut off and tossed outside for the rats to eat... Hmm?" He looked over to the girl and gave her a thumbs up as the guy began talking, "A-alright, you are looking for Big Ted right? He's over in the old storage building just down the street! Just please dude don't do anything crazy!" Deadpool looked to the screen again, "Readers, do I ever not do crazy things?" Definitely Not, "Didn't think so..." The guy started begging as Deadpool just kicked him in the nuts, causing him to fall over, "Hahahaha, Crazy enough for ya?" He smiled.

Deadpool walked back over to the woman, "Okay so storage building down the street, probably has a bunch of baddies with him, but I am pretty sure I can handle them, So if ya don't wanna help anymore that's cool, not that I am asking you to leave... Though the longer you stay with me the harder it is to keep the tent from appearing in my pants, and I don't want to come off as rude." He winked to her, of course he wasn't exactly joking around or anything, nor did he really expect to be hit, even though he probably would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunter is hunted.   The hunter is hunted. Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunter is hunted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Other :: Archives-
Jump to: