Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Vote_lcapLyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Voting_barLyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Vote_lcapLyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Voting_barLyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:45 am

-Character Template-

-Basic-

Name:Iron Prodigy
Secret identity: Tony Lyle Stark Jr.
Race:Human
Day Job: Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.
Character alignment:Lawful Good.

-Likes and Dislikes-

Likes:Being the Life of The Party, Fine wine and Finer Women.
Love: Studying and dissection of mechanical components.
Dislikes: Cold Weather.
Hate: His Father.
Fear: Basic Human Fears.
Passion: Building.

-Appearance-

Appearance:
Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy 244557021f11449e8371cc2
Height: 6'4
Weight: 193

-Important Info-

Personality:
Brash. Smart. Cunning. And Fearless. Tony Lyle Stark Jr would follow in his Father's footsteps. Being a spitting image of his father he would charm his way to the top of the business world. Fighting crime during the day and romancing various women during the day. He was a cunning business man and Sueve playboy.

Background:
Born to Tony Stark and Pepper Pots exactly two years after The Battle Of New York. Tony Lyle Stark Jr quickly showed the genius level intelligence of his father. Having Graduated High school at the 8 he shunned off college focusing more on following on his father's footsteps in business. He would have designed several notable devices including Solar Generators that would be key to his future endeavors. Following his father's death at the hand of Captain America During the Civil War, Tony Lyle Stark Jr known to his friends as Lyle would take to the Skies as Iron Prodigy. Following a heated battle with an Enraged Hulk. Lyle would find himself to have inherited both strands of the Extremis Virus from his mother and Father. These virus' would give Lyle a varying set of Heat and Tech based powers. He is currently stationed in Boston living in Neo-Stark Towers.

-Powers -

SuperPowers:

Stark's Extremis Virus:

The Stark Extremis virus is a bio-electronics package, fitted into a few billion graphite nanotubes and suspended in a carrier fluid. It hacks the body's repair center. The part of the brain that keeps a complete blue print of the human body. When we're injured, we refer to that area of the brain to heal properly. Extremis rewrites that repair center. Thus allowing Extremis to create new and improved organs.

Extremis also effects Lyle in a mental capacity, allowing him to process information at light speed, on a subconscious level.This was gained from the direct psuedo-telepatching connection he had formed with all technology including his suits.

The hacking of the human body via the Extremis virus allows for super heating of the nanotubes inside the body. The advanced healing process combined with this allows the body to super heat itself to temps close to the sun without burning to death. It also allows for rapid explusion of stomach contents as super heated molten liquid.

Weakness:
The Extremis virus rapid information intake has a subtle set back in which Lyle will suffer from flash backs in regards to deaths he may have caused. These include the death of his father as well as one of his Mentor's Hawkeye.

He will often suffer from crippling flash backs from various triggers which he offsets with rapid intake of drugs and booze.

While the Extremis Virus does have a rapid healing factor if the brain is completely destroyed along with the rest of his body he won't be able to regenerate on the spot.

While being of enhanced mental structures as well as the heat based powers. He is of above normal human strength comparable to an NBA players. He is still human in the basic sense of the term.

The EXTREMIS Virus is capable of being hacked into by outsiders. But this ability is held by noone on earth. The Only beings capable of doing this were the Skrull.

-Weapons andEquipment’s-

Weapon(s):

Having Access to his Iron Prodigy Mk 00 Suit. He also has access to blue prints of his father's past suits as well as the ability to build new suits.

Equipment(s):

Jarvis V2: Enhanced Version of the J.A.R.V.I.S. A.I. System

J.A.R.V.I.S. is a multifunctional software program capable of managing the local environment of Lyle Stark's mansion interior. It employs a highly advanced user interface with holographic peripherals and voice input, and communicates data back to its user via speech audio, holographic displays and conventional LCD monitors. It also controls a number of robotic appliances, most notably an armory unit concealed in the floor of Stark's home that facilitates entry and egress of most of the Iron Man armor's. J.A.R.V.I.S. has also been adapted to be loaded into the Iron Prodigy armor for use as a system control program. In this capacity it governs the complex computational requirements needed to interface the wearer of the armor with the various subsystems, as well as provide life support control.

Anything He makes from this point forward.

Last edited by Allelujah Haptism on Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoTina

Dollar : 1000000012

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Okay, I know I'm not a staff member, but I don't want an application that uses electronics heavily, but ignores the basics of electronics, to get approved. So, starting off with a few basic things.

A. Unless you bring proof that graphite is a semiconductor, your virus disregards physics. There is a reason the computer industry uses silicon you know.

B. Why do you not have any weakness to electrical and/or technological powers? A strong enough electrical user could short circuit the virus, while someone with a more controlled electric power could overwrite the current code, making them do what the electric user wants. technological user can just edit the virus to do the same as the electric user.

Fix the physics side of things before anything else...
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:18 am

NekoTina wrote:
Okay, I know I'm not a staff member, but I don't want an application that uses electronics heavily, but ignores the basics of electronics, to get approved. So, starting off with a few basic things.

A. Unless you bring proof that graphite is a semiconductor, your virus disregards physics. There is a reason the computer industry uses silicon you know.

B. Why do you not have any weakness to electrical and/or technological powers? A strong enough electrical user could short circuit the virus, while someone with a more controlled electric power could overwrite the current code, making them do what the electric user wants. technological user can just edit the virus to do the same as the electric user.

This is why I dislike people who don't read the comics. The Extremis Virus is Cannon. I don't need to explain it. It just is.
Back to top Go down
NekoTina

Dollar : 1000000012

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:50 am

Allelujah Haptism wrote:
NekoTina wrote:

This is why I dislike people who don't read the comics. The Extremis Virus is Cannon. I don't need to explain it. It just is.

Then why did you attempt to explain it in the first place? You can't expect everyone to have read every issue of every superhero comic, or have total knowledge of the canon universe. Why did you not just copy directly from the marvel wiki, that way there is less chance of confusion? Also, according to the marvel wiki (http://marvel.wikia.com/Extremis_virus), the extremis virus does not boost mental capacities, and you seem to downplay the boost of strength ("The extent appears to vary within marginal limits, but most have demonstrated the ability to hoist the weight of a human male effortlessly in one hand and hurl such a weight across a room." -marvel wikia page). Also, why no weakness to technology manipulation based powers? It is a technology product, and therefore any powers affecting technology would affect the virus itself.
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:31 pm

It's a bio-Tech virus. basically improves my body while keeping me human. It has no control over my actual body it just improves my brain and organs and makes me a technomancer in a sort of way. Secondly it does increase the mental processes of the person. I actually read the entire extremis story line so i posted that from memory. Rather then relying on the wiki why not read the comics. This is the same thing i said to Keten about not knowing shit about speedsters.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki2

Dollar : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:09 am

First off I expect to be re banned but sticking up for Tina when you're being a douchenozzle is worth it. One she is pointing out key flaws while not knowing the comic style shows she is trying to help you and you shouldn't be a damn dick, two you don't even include the major flaws or Extremis, the super aggression like with spiderman and the symboite, how it over works the brain with the light speed calculations resulting in major hallucinations that often manifest in the forms over crippling guilt from parts of the mind that lock bad things away, how extremis can only affect 2.5% of the world and you're magically it when tony was barely it, and lastly how easily the skrulls over wrote the virus proving it is vulnerable to being hacked, so you could be counter technomanced. Now I'm not as nice as Tina so I'll tell you from the stand point of a kid who fucking read this comic line and is die hard iron man that this app is utter bullshit just like your others and you're lucky these people are as nice as they are because anywhere else you would be getting laughed at for this shit poor effort, and insulting a member here that is only trying to help you proves that you should have stayed banned because all of your characters are "god like tiered" which means they are unbeatable and it explains why no one wants to rp with you, Lastly if Keten got into it with you then you deserved it cause from what I know of him he is reserved and doesn't have a problem with anyone, now thank Tina and fix your fucking app instead of whining and bitching. Have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: Devan Masterson (Tsuna Fukuda) -Evil-
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:28 am

Well I came here to check an app but it seems these two have pointed out the major stuff. Please fix these points before being approved.

Also I would appreciate it if you give me a more thorough history and background
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy   Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyle Stark Aka Iron Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: The Application Section :: The Application-
Jump to: