Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
What A Strange Day. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
What A Strange Day. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
What A Strange Day. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
What A Strange Day. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
What A Strange Day. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
What A Strange Day. Vote_lcapWhat A Strange Day. Voting_barWhat A Strange Day. Vote_rcap 
Camellia
What A Strange Day. Vote_lcapWhat A Strange Day. Voting_barWhat A Strange Day. Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era What A Strange Day. TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

What A Strange Day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: William Xristo
Side Characters:

What A Strange Day. Empty
PostSubject: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Will had driven into town in his black ducati 989 to just relax like a human for one day, or in his case at least try to as he had a rather long week of saving people and other worlds while dorning his blue lantern costume. He drove up to a liquor store, he got off his motorcycle and removed his helmet. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tank top underneath, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black boots. He walked into the liquor store and bought a 12 pack of beer and left the store after he payed for his drinks. Will looked around a bit to see if he could find a nice spot to sit down and drink. He saw and old Lighthouse on the edge of a cliff and proceeded to head there.

Upon arriving at the cliff he walked to edge put his beer down, took off his jacket, and proceeded to sit down. He opened up two cans of the beer and drank one while the other remained untouched. Will looked a bit sad and remembered a song that his father had taught and began to sing it in his native tounge.

<"And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that Lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.">
Translated from Kryptonian.

He looked down and saw that he was at least 50 feet above the ocean, he smiled as the wind blew past him and he finished sipping his bear. He noticed that someone was there but he decided to ignore them until they walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com
viz

viz

Dollar : 2000000049

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Anteros stood at the front bar of his restaurant, he was polishing some of the stemware as he waited for people to come in as they usually did for the lunch rush but no one was in the restaurant, not even the waiters. "What is everyone sick today or something" Anteros said to himself as he put a martini glass down and scratched his head. In his mind something was not right at all, he decided to close the restaurant for the day and investigate a little to see if there was something wrong outside.

After closing the shutters to the restaurant he started to walk the main street of the town, and no one was there. All the stores were open and the lights were on, but no one was there. No cars on the street, not even the sounds of animals could be heard only the surf crashing on the beach. "This is so odd. Its as if everyone had collectively disappeared from the town.

Anteros walked down to the beach his shoes sinking softly in the white sand as he walked along the shore hoping to see some sign of life, but nothing until he looked up at the lighthouse. At the lighthouse he saw a man sitting at the edge of the cliff, upon further inspection it looked like it was William Xristo, that blue lantern thats really close to Langdon. "Maybe he knows something about this" Anteros said to himself as a small whirlwind of petal formed around him and he disappeared, the petal floating towards the cliff and formed another whirlwind as Anteros reformed behing William. "Hey Will, I know that this is kind of odd but, the town seems to be empty and you and I might be the last two in town to figure this out." He said as he noticed the beer next to Will. "Oh beer" he said as one of the cans disappeared and formed in his hand as he popped it open and took a drink from it waiting for his friend to respond.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Will stood up and turned to see Anteros appear in front of him. He looked over him, and noticed that he was a bit concered about the people in the town. Will noticed that everyone was indeed gone or at least disappeared. He heard Anteros ask him where they went and if he could help him find them. That's when Will got the idea to try and annoy Anteros and said to him rather calmly and cold.

"Well if it isn't the frilly god of love, and to answer your question about the townsfolk well... that's because I got rid of them mate, every single last one of them. The women and children were most fun of disposing. So helpless, and weak the men were rather easy all I did was put on my ring and fly them to the sun. Now there is no one here but us, and today marks the day of when I start on my campaign to conquer the Earth bwahahahahaha."

Will paused for a moment and went to say.

"I'm only kidding, I honestly have no clue as to where they are. I guess I can put on my ring and scan the area to see what happened."

Will reached into his left pocket and took out his and put it on his left middle finger, and in a flash of blue light will had his suit on. He closed his hand to form a fist and said.

"Ring scan the town of happy harbor to find out where the residents have gone to."

The ring scanned and the area only to tell him that it did not know what happened. Will looked at Anteros and said.

"Something foul must be going on and I believe that you and I are the only ones that can solve it. So what do you say, want to go look for the people of this town?"
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 am

Anteros scratched his head as he saw that not even a Blue Lanterns ring could find the people. "Well my spandex clad friend I'm not even sure how to look for the people, your ring can't find them and I cant sense anyone around. I have no idea what has happened." A few minutes passed as Anteros looked out at the sea as he felt something big coming. There was a flash of red light that engulfed the area as a loud clamor was heard from the town.

Anteros fell to his knees screaming in pain as he held the center of his chest, where his hear was located. His body glowed gold for a moment before this energy was released into the air dissipating from his body. Anteros kneeled there in pain as he said "The people are back, but its all wrong now. Their all full of anger, rage and hatred. There's no love or hope left in them." Anteros got up slowly and weakly as he continued saying "I cant help you out now, im just a lowly powerless mortal now."
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

"Anteros this is not spandex, its made out of energy, hope energy, its basically armor."

Just then he saw a red flash of light and figured that someone really bad was approaching them. He walked closer to the edge and looked towards where the light had appeared and for some reason he couldn't get a clear picture of what it was. Will heard Anteros say something but was paying too much attention to the creature, and then he heard a scream, He quickly turned around and saw Anteros on the ground and said to him while looking directly into his eyes.

"Worry not my friend for as long as there is Hope all will be well."

Will walked towards the edge of cliff and waited for the creature to arrive. He positioned his body so that he could protect himself and Anteros when the creature attacks them.
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Anteros groaned even louder as he got into a fetal position on the ground. *Im in so much pain. I can bearly move dude"He said as he chuckled a little. "Your hope cant help me. As a god i take my power from the belief of humans. People around here arent feeling any love so right now im just a crumpled mess of human body."

Anteros struggled greatly but slowly he got up to his feet but really didn't move that much, he was running on no energy at all. His skin was extremely pale pale and he looked very sick. His cheeks sunken in, his muscles had lost all definition, he looked like a sad emaciated puppy. "You're the strongest one here now. Lets go over to the city and see if anything happened there. But you're going to have to give me a lift there. Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Will saw that Anteros pain was getting greater by the second, and knew that he would have to get to the bottom of this little "mystery", and just what was that red light. He heard Anteros say to carry him to village but before he would do that Will closed his hand making it into a fist and pointed it outwards towards the the ocean and went on to say.

"Do not worry Anteros we will head to the city soon I just need to do this first. Ring scan where that red light is and tell me exactly what it is."

The ring took a few moments to scan the area in front of them and said to Will.

'Caution Lantern Tay-Lon, the enemy is a Red Lantern.'

"Thank you ring, and now to get this guy into town."

Will picked up Anteros and threw him over his shoulder ignoring the Red Lantern for now, and headed into town. Once he got there he took Anteros into one of those matress store to lay him down. He looked around for a bit and couldnt find anyone. Will looked towards Anteros and said to him.

"I believe that, the red lantern might have done something the people of this town."
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Anteros didn't care that he was limped over his friends shoulder, and its not like he could do much about it. When they got to the town as they flew over it Anteros looked at the ground. It was so empty and barren, no one seemed do be around, but he could feel the people. They were in the town somewhere, they felt so angry and full of rage but nothing else, he didnt like it.

Eventually they got into the mattress store in town as Will put Anteros down on a soft mattress, the store was empty and no one was in there but them. "Don't let what you see fool you. Theres people around here and they're really mad I dont know why though. And whats a Red lantern? What could it have to do with this." After Anteros said that the power in the store went out. Though the windows of the store what looked like people started slowly walking to the store in a horde. They had red eyes and a red tinge to their skin, their own bodies seemed to exude a red energy from them. As they got closer to the store they stopped at the windows and just stared angrily at the two men inside the store. Then they started yelling "KILL! DESTROY! JOIN US!! With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate! as they started banging on the windows trying to get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 am

Omega watched from the shadows as the red light went off, he heard the one male scream as William became lit up in his blue aura. Undoubtedly it was the red light of the rage ring. He had no advantage against rage but he held no disadvantage either. Of course he was following the blue lantern after the encounter in Gotham and now he'd step forward and assist. He smirked as his figure slowly rose into the air and drifted behind them from above. He masked his energy so the other Lantern's ring couldn't notice him. They entered a mattress store and closed the doors behind them as people shuffled from ally ways and dark homages. They began beating upon the door and chanting about blood. Yep they were red lantern thralls.

Omega stopped moving and stayed stationary in the air as his left hand came out and his ring began to glow. A sharp in take of air was heard forcing the rage possessed humans to look up. The ring was conjuring an image of Parallax, it wasn't truly the fear entity for if it was death would be fall everyone, including Omega. The would be Parallax bellowed loudly spewing out images of each person reflected in its mouth as well as a cloud of fear resting over them, washing the rage away by making them afraid of attacking anything. They screamed and wailed as they ran away. Some scratching at their own eyes to rip out the images they saw from the fear. Omega loved and hated this power, he wanted to protect the people but now he put the fear of all gods in them. "I'm sorry." He whispered as they ran. With this he moved to the ground to await William once more.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Thunder clouds started to roll in and the winds began to pick. Will smiled as he enjoyed the rain and the thunder but also he figured that no watter what he does he can never have a relaxful day.A few moments later Will heard the people outside screaming and chanting out the oath of the Red Lanterns. He knew what he must to calm them down. He looked over to Anteros who was still in very much pain, and said to him.

"Worry not my friend I will take care of these humans. I will use my ring to bring them back to their sense."

Just as he finished talking to Anteros he saw a yellow light and saw the humans running away all over the place, as if they were afraid of something. Will quickly bolted out the door smashing it into pieces. He looked around and found the same yellow lantern that he met back in Gotham city and said to him.

"Are you a bloody idiot?! Scaring these people out of their minds, or did you forget that the only thing that can calm a red lantern and its thralls is a Blue Lantern?"

With that said Will lifted his left had which had his ring and created construct's of humans to calm everyone down and bring them to their senses. Within moments everyone was back to normal and they all looked at Will and began asking what had happened what they should do. Will flew a few feet into the air, and said.

"Listen, everyone, get out of this town immediately. Its not safe for any of you, now do what I say and leave for the time being."
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Antero's watched as the people outside ran around and some even tried hurting themselves at the sight of what seemed like terrible fear. Then Will reassured him that he could help the people by calming them down and that seemed to work for the most part. A loud whir could be heard as a flash of red light once again filled the town.

The people that had been cured by the blue lanterns light held their heads down as they started glowing with red energy. While that happened Anteros was already walking toward the door, he knew something was up and even in his weakened sate he wanted to help. When he got out there the recently cured people looked up at Will with red eyes as they said in a resounding voice "Your hope wont work today blue man, you lack the green willpower to be at full power" as the started closing in on Will. Anteros looked up at the sky and saw something weird hovering over Will's area and it looked like a large flying red octopus!!!!! He looked at it and it seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, swelling in a way and then he saw it release a pukestorm of red fluid. Anteros acted quick, he didnt care if he died at the moment, he wanted to save his friend even if it meant giving up his life for a friend he didn't know that well. With all his remaining strength he ran and pushed Will out of the way as the deluge of red energy fell on Anteros.

Just as the energy his Anteros a beam of violet light shone on Anteros destroying the red energy falling on him. On the ray of light flew in a a Star Sapphire power ring. It flew in front of Anteros as he just looked at it bewildered. "Anteros of Olympus" The ring said in a surprisingly male voice "Welcome to the Star Sapphires." As the ring finished it welcome message it placed itself on Anteros' right hands middle finger and in a flash of violet light he stood in a male version of the Star Sapphires uniform.
Spoiler:

The people around him started hissing and stepping back as all of this happened, as Anteros looked around looking healthy and strong again and then it hit him, most lanters say something when they show up so he decided that he needed to also "Next to Blue's hope and Yellows fright.I will fight against Red's might. To protect all the hearts within my sight. Love will conquer all, with violet light!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 am

Blue had shown up, his misguided since justice showing as he berated Omega. "You my friend are the idiot, blue doesn't nothing to calm the fury of a red lantern." As he spoke the other male exploded in a flash of light violet light, Omega watched quietly. History was being made and he had a front row seat. He smirked as the male appeared from the pink light, he was ow the first ever male star sapphire. Not like the man whom had bee possessed by Predator but much like the actual Pink Lanterns.

"But that, that right there can calm the red fury you fool." He retorted with blatant sarcasm. The red power surging and growing, it becoming a writhing mass of tentacles as it grew larger. The people now imbued with fury again and hissing out of anger at the Pink Lantern. Omega had decided high ground would be better right now and with that he kicked off the ground and began to hover in the air, his left hand out as beams of energy shot out of his ring circling around the beast, building cage around it out of fear.

Looking down to the Pink Lantern he spoke, "You calm the people and I will deal with this blight, Blue help us out by finding the Red Lantern but do not engage!"

With that said he looked back at the red tentacles surging within the confines of the yellow fear energy cage, it was time to dice the beast. His hand closed as the cage began to mimic the action and closed in on the red beast until parts of it were sliced clean off, them being separated from the core and having no energy to sustain vanished. Soon just a tiny part of the core was left in the cage before the yellow energy imploded and killed off the red blight as it blinked out. Omega waited, his eyes scanning the air and the ground, the Red couldn't be far off.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Main Character: Langdon Xristo Green Lantern Sector 2814.5
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

While on OA Langdon was doing his monthly training he received word that there might be an attack on earth and that since he was currently the only available green lantern of his sector the guardians sent him on his way back to earth, before Langdon left he went to the central power battery and said his coprs’ oath

“In Brightest Day
In Blackest Night
No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
Let those Who Worship Evil’s Might
Beware My Power
GREEN LANTERN’S LIGHT!”

With the oath said Langdon’s ring’s power was now at one hundred percent, so Langdon flew up and used his light speed to go back to earth, it took him a couple hours to get there but when he did he followed his brother’s blue light and arrived just in time to see Anteros become a star sapphire.

Langdon then yelled out to the yellow lantern “Oy! you must be new to the lantern world but if you never heard Saint Walker was able to calm the red lantern leader Atrocitus down using the blue light of Hope so i guess my brother isn't an Idiot after all....now let’s see what we can do brother, now that I’m around you, you and I are 100%, check that I’m at 110% percent and rising, oh and Congrats on becoming a fellow lantern Anteros” Langdon was now smirking as his ring power just kept rising while next to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Will just ignored what Omega said, and saw that Anteros had finally become a lantern albeit a lantern of love. He chuckled a bit as he saw how fitting it was for him to become such a lantern, as he is a god of love, well at least the back up God of love for when his mother is not around. A few moments later his lantern had sopken saying

'Offensive capabilities unlock. Green Lantern in proximity'

"Well then isn't this just lovely, looks like my little brother is here."

Will looked up and saw a green light appear before him, and saw his brother, and smiled a little as he could go all out now. Just then one of the red lantern spawns that we still enraged, a woman to be exact, jumped up on Wills back and began biting at his neck. Will just stood there as her biting was really doing nothing he cocked his head to the side and said to the rage filled woman.

"Listen love, if you want to kiss me you've got to buy me dinner first. I'm not some cheap whore that you can kiss anytime."

He reached around and pulled her of his back and threw her a few feet away, and used his ring to fully calm her down. Once she was back to normal Will knocked her out, and said to the other lanterns.

"Good to see you brother, and Anteros congrats on become a lantern...for some reason I feel like we need a giant robot now to fight that giant red lantern over there...or we could simply just punch it enough times until its dead..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Omega blinked surprised more that a woman latched herself onto blue than the fact that a green lantern was here. He blinked once more as Good Ol' Blue threw her, his ring hand going out as a bed appeared right under where she would have landed. Her frame bouncing against the yellow mattress. "If you're going to ignore me that's all well and good but don't throw these people around like they're pop cans. They can't take hits like we do." He spoke as he lowered down toward blue, feeling the green come up close too. If he had been a baddie this would be a bad spot for him, blue adding fire power to green. But since they were all on the same side here he didn't really mind.

"Now would be a good time for us to find this red and take him/her out before the civilians do something harmful to themselves or others. Pink and Blue would be best suited to soothe the ravaged minds of the red possessed humans and Green and I should look for the lantern. I know you want to over look this option but you have to trust me on this." Omega said calmly as he looked at each man here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

(sorry just realized i posted out of order, ignore my post until after Viz's)
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo
Admin
Langdon Xristo

Character Sheet
Main Character: Langdon Xristo Green Lantern Sector 2814.5
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

(OOC: New Posting Order Now Bitch xD, also dude no double posting )

Langdon saw as the woman jumped on His brother and how he just threw her and that the yellow lantern made a bed, this was kind of a shock to him cause no one has ever seen a yellow lantern do good, a kid then ran to him and hugged him "Mister Green lantern my daddy is trying to hurt me please help" the kid then saw Omega and his yellow ring "ahhhh a bad guy do somthing mister green lantern"

Langdon then looked at the kid and pet him on his head, Langdon then kneeled down and looked at the kid "Listen kid this yellow lantern he is one of the good guys, now you see where that fancy Restaurant is? it's called L'arc et Flèche go in there and open locker 2814 you will be teleported to the Young Justice base there you will be safe also keep this safe, it will let you enter the base" langdon then made an energy ring the kid then ut on the ring and ran to the restaurant.

Langdon then looked at Omega and heard him say the plan to go after the Red lantern who did this
"look mate I like your idea but don't you think its a bit illogical to split me and my brother up? Don't get me wrong It's not a trust issue but rather a power issue if he were to come with me we could take out the red lantern and calm the minds of people in our way, and you and Antaros here could do the same as us minus the whole together me and my brother are stronger, and i'm going to call in the rest of our team for back up, Bunker This is LX Where are you mate? Bunker can you read me?" He then stood there waiting for Bunker and everyone's response.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

"C'mon mate, shes a big girl. She can handle a little bit of rough housing"

Just then he saw a little kid run up to Langdon asking for help, his brother being the kind-hearted person that he his helped out the kid. After the kid left Will looked over to the guys and said in an outburst.

"Gah! I can't take this anymore all of us standing around deciding who goes with whom and does what, and waiting for Bunker to reply. I'm gonna do this my way."

Will looked over to where a mob of red lantern spawn were gather, and he was getting impatient. He lifted his ring arm and pointed it at the mob of red lantern spawn, and blasted them with the blue light of hope calming the people down and also knocking them out in the process.

"See guys now they won't get in our way, we can just scan through the buildings to see where this bitchass red lantern is."

The sun had finally set and it was night time and a thunder storm began to roll in. Within seconds it began pouring rain. Just then a truck carrying gas went flying towards them and without a moments hesitation Will created a rope with his ring and tossed the truck back to where it came from but it accidentally fell on a building causing it to blow up which ended destroying a few buildings.

"Well shit...that's not what I wanted to happen...oh well time to find this guy wherever he is and then proceed to kick his ass. Rangers move out!"
Back to top Go down
viz

viz

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Amids all of that was going around him Anteros stood there in a trance as all the information the Star Sapphires knew rushed into his mind causing him to lose contact with the others until he heard the explosion and looked around and saw that it was outside. Anteros knew internally what he had become and what new powers he had gained and the time couldnt have been better.

As the sun set and darkness fell over the city an eerie red glow started to take over the ocean as a low rumble could be heard from far away but it was growing louder as time went by. Out from the horizon rose a giant red wave from the glowing red ocean. But this wasnt any normal, run of the mill city destroying tsunami, this was a tsunami made of red lantern energy and it was headed right for the town with intents of destroying it.

Anteros ring communicated with him in his mind as it said "Master anteros, I have located the red ring, it seems to be in a pet store on the far side of town. But the wave of red energy is of grave concern, you must use your powers over love and the oceans to tame that monster wave." Anteros nodded as he yelled at the other lanters. "GUYS THE RING IS AT OLD MAN JENKINS' PET STORE ON PINE STREET!!! FIND IT WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THAT WAVE!!!"

After that Anteros flew out to catch up with the monstous wave that was at least 10 stories tall. Whoever made this thing really wanted to get rid of everyone near the city, Anteros took a deep breath as he created a surfboard and stood on it as he then landed on the wave and started surfing on it. "well lets see if those powers over water help me tame this monster curl." and indeed they did. As Anteros surfed on the wave the water trailing behind him turned from a glowing red into a glowing violet color as it spread throughout the wave. the closer the wave got to the city the more the violet color spread throughout it, until it eventually turned all violet. Just when it looked like the wave was going to crash into the town and decimate it the entirety of the wave turned into a violet sea spray that showered the town in love energy breaking the red lanterns influence over the people of the town. But Anteros lay uncouncious on the shoreline, converting all that energy and then transforming the wave so fast had severely drained his powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Omega bulked in horror as the blue lantern sent the gas truck into a building, flames flying everywhere. He had no time to even answer the green lantern, his ring hand going out and making a giant golden yellow funnel to catch the falling rain, all of the water pooling and falling down on the burning buildings before further damage could be done.

His eyes went to the blue lantern and he glared at him, for being a good guy he was awfully bad. "Look here I'm not sticking with pink when he has everything handled. I guess I have to stay with you and blue because he can't do anything without hurting someone or ruining a building. You two need me around even if you don't like what emotion I represent." He said before looking back to Pink, he hadn't met to offend him but the boy seemed to be doing well enough on his own.

Omega hovered in the air with his hands behind his head, he yawned before laying down in the air, floating lazily until they got their acts together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Strange Day.   What A Strange Day. Empty

Back to top Go down

What A Strange Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Other :: Archives-
Jump to: