Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Tensai Takayoshi. Vote_lcapTensai Takayoshi. Voting_barTensai Takayoshi. Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Tensai Takayoshi. Vote_lcapTensai Takayoshi. Voting_barTensai Takayoshi. Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Tensai Takayoshi. TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Tensai Takayoshi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TensaiTakayoshi

TensaiTakayoshi

Dollar : 2000000007

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 pm

-Basic-

Name: None.
Secret identity: Tensai Takayoshi
Race: Human.
Day Job: Surgeon.
Character alignment: Evil.

-Likes and Dislikes-
Love: The feeling of joy he gets when torturing and experimenting on people.
Dislikes: The world outside his laboratory. Will tolerate paying customers.
Hate: Unfinished business. Wasting time.
Fear: Being unsuccessful.
Passion: Tensai is passionate about his work, and has spent weeks in his laboratory to complete inventions.

-Appearance-

Appearance: Tensai stands at the height of 6'0, weighing approximately 140 pounds. His skin is very pale in color do to the large amount of time that he spends inside of his laboratory. His hair is black in color, and goes just above his shoulders, while his bangs go slightly below his brow. His eyes are grey in color, and are shielded by the thick glasses he wear. His clothing usually consists of all black clothing, save for the blood-stained lab coat he wears that reaches down to his knees.
Hight: 6'0
Weight: 140 pounds.

-Important Info-

Personality:Tensai is, simply put, cruel, sadistic, and greedy. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants, even if it means killing innocents. He often experiments on people and creatures of all types, including humans, vampires, those with super human abilities, and alien life. The pain that he inflicts on people during his research and the money that he gets from his work are what makes him the most happy. He would sooner shoot his father in the head than give up a dollar.

Background:Tensai was born in Tokyo, Japan on August 4, 1993 to wealthy parents, Takuya and Akira Takayoshi. His mother had died at childbirth, leaving his father and those who worked within their estate to take care of him.

Tensai had excellent grades in school, though spent little time with people do to his lack of interest in anything outside of his work, and the history and science books that he read when finished.

His father paid for him to attend college early, where he took the classes necessary to become a surgeon in his later years. Passing had been no challenge to Tensai, and after several years of schooling, left with his masters degree.

It is unknown when exactly Tensai became interested in weaponry and robotics, but it is known that before he became known as one of the best surgeons in the world, even rivaling Doctor Strange's proficiency, his father had paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment for his son, and went as far as purchasing a laboratory for him to work in.

-Weapons and Equipment’s-

Weapon(s): Tensai has a variety of weaponry at his disposal, including robots designed to destroy anyone who isn't authorized to be in his lab, nuclear missiles hidden below his laboratory and estate, biological weapons that could eliminate the human race do to how quickly it spreads, as well as kills, vehicles and top performing firearms he designed for no particular faction, AI controlled machine guns that fire upon intruders, kryptonite blades and projectiles that come standard issue with all guards and robots, and the many poison-filled and empty syringes he carries with him.

Equipment(s): Several technologically advanced suits of armor capable of withstanding strikes from the most powerful of superheros, weaponry capable eliminating entire divisions of U.S military, and even Superman, do to the bullets forged from kryptonite he has. (Assuming he's stationary, of course.) Vests made from materials more resistant than kevlar, capable of protecting him from super-heated plazma. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical equipment, as well as his own tools used for his experiments.

-Roleplay Sample-

Roleplay Sample: As the police aimed their guns at Tensai, his lips curled upwards in an unsettling grin. In one fluid movement, he had thrown a syringe towards the officer closest to him, piercing both the throat and spinal cord with deadly accuracy. The police around their fallen comrade had immediately fired upon the surgeon, who in turn threw several more of his poison-filled syringes towards each and every policeman. Each had been dead before they hit the ground. Tensai laughed hysterically. Turning around, he walked back towards his laboratory, pulling off the bullet-proof vest he wore and throwing it to the ground. (Please give me an scenario to work with if you would like to see something else.)

Last edited by TensaiTakayoshi on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 pm

You need to list powers

history and personality need to be in different areas

and rp sample needs to be at least 5 sentences.

If powers are well thought out and not over powered/ godmod
1-4+
Back to top Go down
TensaiTakayoshi

TensaiTakayoshi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:47 pm

It said not to post powers if the character doesn't have any. Guess what? He doesn't.
Also, I wrote the information exactly how the application's format allowed.
Back to top Go down

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Okay well he's powerless, he needs a longer rp sample though then he will be approved.

Since he is having no powers I will have to make him a 2-4+ instead of a 1-4+
Back to top Go down

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Approved at 2-4+ someone will move this to approved apps since I cannot yet
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: William Xristo
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Alrighty I'm overruling Zenkais approval for three reasons.

1) Personality isn't long enough. It has to be 5 sentences long which equal to 1 paragraph.
2) I would like just a little more description to his appearance, which i feel like is a just a little to vague, or you can just post an image to make it easier.
3) I would like it if your RP sample was a little bit longer. I really want to see how well you are at text RP.

After you have made these changes I will look at your app and re-approve it with a deserving power rank.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 pm

2-4+ is fair, most of the other apps here have been given a tier they don't yet deserve. I you look to platinum hearts you can see just how much detail is needed to be put into apps just to equal that of a 2-4.
Back to top Go down
TensaiTakayoshi

TensaiTakayoshi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm

When I tried to post an image, it stated that I could not do so for seven days or something of the sort. The image that I am using for my profile picture is what he looks like, minus the coloring of the hair and clothing.
Back to top Go down

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Okay Will I say you let him go as an upper two lower one. I know what he has planned for this character and it will spoil the fun to give all his secrets away. Just trust me on this one man.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: William Xristo
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

Huh that is pretty weird and will see if I can change it. Anywho approved with a 2-4, but with what he has planned his power rank will be changed accordingly. Also I would like to hear what you have planned for your character Tensai.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com
TensaiTakayoshi

TensaiTakayoshi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

I want what will happen with Tensai to be a surprise. Trust me, it will be worth it if you wait instead of know it now. Also, I would like my power rank to be improved, do to the weaponry and equipment that my character has available.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tensai Takayoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai Takayoshi.   Tensai Takayoshi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tensai Takayoshi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: The Application Section :: The Application :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: