Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
~Good Grief~(Closed) Vote_lcap~Good Grief~(Closed) Voting_bar~Good Grief~(Closed) Vote_rcap 
Camellia
~Good Grief~(Closed) Vote_lcap~Good Grief~(Closed) Voting_bar~Good Grief~(Closed) Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era ~Good Grief~(Closed) TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

~Good Grief~(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

~Good Grief~(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

~ Good Grief~
♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ ·♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥ · ♥

~Good Grief~(Closed) Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

A beautiful day in Boston despite the crime in the lower city, as the upper city the fancy dancy Hotel Del'shi stood tall along the tallest building. It stood as if it was the pound hotel compared to the other ones. The sky was blue and the people where just peachy. Each person with their own little problems, Hoshi had 99 problems, most of them were with people. People where bitching and complaining about the hotel and the attendees being jackass of course,then there where the drunks at night coming into the bar acting big and powerful. Now in the famous dark and mysterious bar, it had the dark ember wood work furniture with passionate red pillows on the bar chairs and love seats. There stood the beautiful maiden wiping down the bar, her wavy long crimson hair down to behind her ass in a pair of hot light jean shorts that had cut at the bottom and a white tank top hiding her strapless bra with a pair of black high heels. Her every curve was showing from the sexy outfit, her huge bust and her mother baring hips. Reason why she was not in her normal attire, it was because she just woke up. The bar was empty due it was being the morning, most of the people where heading up to their rooms or leaving.

Her hands moving in clockwise as she wiped the counter of the sticky continents, yet it didn't come off... "...Grrrr..." Hoshi growled softly spraying windex on the sticky stuff tried to scrubbed it off and it didn't come off. Her eyes narrowed even more growling at it, her ass stuck out in the middle of the air as she went crazy to scrubbing it like crazy. "God dammit, I hate when customers spill crap on the counter!!" Her fist just slammed down against the dark granite table top with little force and it cracked down the middle. Her eye was twitching heavily with a scowl on her face, her hands squeezing the towel over the sink. 'How lame can this day be? Not a single morning custumer who cares... That means people will leave me alone...' Swaying back and forth to behind the bar, with the clinking of her high heels on the ground, her eyes watching out for things...A day like this, she would simply closed down the bar and passed out in her hotel room behind it and possibly slept in for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Dollar : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Main Character: William Xristo
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm

【†Enter†William†Xristo†】

A young man standing at 6'2ft and weighing about 225lbs with short black hair and a muscular build while wearing a long blue trench coat with red details on the inside part, a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black boots got off Logan airport in Boston. This was the first time that Will has ever been Boston. He was there in business set by the CIA for him to recover some important research papers on genetic mutation, which is pretty much a guide on how to make an army of Superhumans. But that wasn't to be done until tomorrow. He had decided to arrive earlier and take in the sights of one of the oldest cities in the United States, and see what it has to offer. He could quickly check out the town using his super speed but he figured he would do it like normal people would. He took the MBTA and got off at Harvard square to see the world famous college Harvard. He walked around campus for a bit saw the people interacting with each other one of them even walked up to him and asked if he would sign a petition to which he signed and continued on his way.

He asked people around where the Del'Shi Hotel was since he would be staying there for the night. The people were kind enough to point him in the right direction and he headed his way to the hotel. When he finally arrived at the hotel he decided he would go to the bar that it had to get something to drink and possibly eat. He walked into the bar and saw a lovely view of a woman cleaning one of the table and saw that she had punched it and cracked it a little. He hung up his coat and said with deep voice and british accent.

"Excuse me love, is the bar open yet, as I would really love to get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

~ Good Grief~

The chimes of the door swong open, like cute little blue birds tweeting in early in the morning. She felt her mood perk up a bit as she found herself washing a bunch of dishes. It was like the late night shifts for her, where it was absolutely dead for while. Not a person to bother her good swing mood, the Jazz music just rang though the chilled air as she began to move her hips to the beat. Suddenly a crash of the table she just split into two pieces by accident just decided to take a fall against the hard wood, her leg reach out to catch one of the sides so it would not dent the hardwood floor, then she heard someone call out to her making her jump and freezed in middle air with her. Her hips frozen from the beat of the song and stared at the man; He had to be... a genius, his perfectly muscular body as that white shirt like buttered onto his body along with nice dark jeans. This blue eyes kinda scanned from his perfectly structured body, as she didn't budge. 'Holy crap, drink of water in a dash in a half with biscuits and gravy...' Thoughts, then he was literally towered over the 5'4 foot tall female...

”Excuse me love, is the bar open yet, as I would really love to get something to eat."

There is where she dropped the half of the table out of pure shock, a British accent thicker then ones she previously hear just escaped his fine lips. Her eyebrow raised out of curiosity, he would not know that they were closed, but you just see her unfreeze from her position. Her leg dropping down back to her side, before pulling away from the gentleman's appeal and shook her head. ”Well we are closed, but I can still wipe you something if you are hungry.” She cleared her throat, before back behind the counter and pulling out the menu putting on the bar-counter. Her big blue eyes met back up at the man.. ”I don't mind, I am just cleaning up things around here.” Pulling a cloth up to a cup and cleaning it quickly, trying to take her eyes off them.

Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Will laughed a bit at the site of clumsy the woman had acted and noticed that she had dropped the slab of granite onto the hardwood floor. He walked over to where she was and picked up the two slabs of black granite and set them over to where the counter was. Will realized that he never introduced himself and heard the lady say that the bar was still closed but she could fix him up something to eat. He looked at her with his icy blue eyes and said.

"My name is William Xristo Will or Bill for short, whichever you prefer. Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like strawberry sundae and a pint of beer to start of my day as it is my first time in Boston."

He gave her a soft smile and walked over to a table that was near the window and saw and watched the people walk by. This almost made him miss his home, but he rather enjoyed life at earth everything to him was new and exciting and he really enjoyed its history. He saw some clouds gather and figured that it is going to rain in a few moments. He looked over to where the girl was and asked her.

"So have you always lived in Boston, any sights that you would recommend me to see?"
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm

~ Good Grief~

It was not the matter of clumsy-ness just out of the blue, a tall drink of water appearing before her. She stood at the counter with unimpressed look to her with dulled eyes as if she was bored; then his sky blue eyes stared into hers but Hoshi didn't change at all. "My name is William Xristo Will or Bill for short, whichever you prefer." He introduced himself as if he expect her to introduce herself back yet she just continued to listen on his ramble. "Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like strawberry sundae and a pint of beer to start of my day as it is my first time in Boston." Ice cream... Beer? Early in the morning? This guy had to be messing with her. She wasn't one to talk about weird foods seeing her room is covered in wine, rum, whisky bottles along, her having any one of those with cold pizza, Buffalo Wings or any yummy foods she seem fit. '... This guy is going to get himself drunk... And I thought I was going to ha-' Then the crashing noise, that of glass shattering from lobby. From her point of view, she could see them like they were targets...Her hand went to head slapping it hard. This just made her day; or well made it worse in a way, 'Now the repairmen needs come... Fuck my life' and they were staring right back at her, they looked like greasers. One of them had blond duck butt hair and the rest had random colors hair styles and colors. The broken shards were scattered everywhere as the leader stepped on the glass with a snicker, yet when he saw a solid metal baseball coming flying at him, he could not dodge from the path.

"YOU LOOSY PUNK ASS, MOTHER FUCKERS! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS" Her temper just busted out from her roar and you see the leader go flying out of the window into another building, then you see the gang flee out of fear, you could hear "OH SHIT." "SHE IS A FREAK" "THE HELL?!" "BOSS!"... Her hair was standing up on her neck as she held a stern pissed off. Her left eye was twitching as she stood there despite what what she wanted to do... Her hand grabbed the pint of ice cream, with bowl of strawberries on top of it and Hoshi grabbed an extra bowl ontop of the strawberries and then grabbing the pint of beer.Without a second to waste she swayed over to William with a pissed off, "Serve it yourself, bro. You can go behind the counter. I have a mess to clean..." She barked, slamming the items on the table before leaning over the counter to grab a broom and the dusk pan. '... Fucking this that and everything that made this day ever so more spiteful towards me' yet the words that came out of those ruby red lips were "Shit, come on that didn't even take a bit of my strength. Now all I need is to make things invincible, then my life would be perfect. Booze, games and all the snacks...." To remember that she had only a white tank top, booty jean short, and black high heels as she swept the glass up in the lobby from the trouble makers as the poor thug with a baseball viturally up only his body, was most likely have a few busted organs which might be bleeding, a rib or two broken and... four broken teeth. It was only a flick from her hand but image if she could use 50% that would have killed him and sending him through a good amount of buildings. No one seemed to be paniking either, as if this was a daily thing at the Hotel Dal'ish, yet they clapped their hands at the show.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 pm

"Thank you love."

He said as she handed him the ice cream and the strawberry and his beer. He dumped the strawberry into the ice cream and ate it all as he saw the vandals break a window and one of them getting knocked out by the metal bat being hurled at the guy. He grabbed his beer and drank it even though he couldn't get drunk from Earths alcohol he enjoyed the taste nonetheless. As a way of showing his thanks he quickly ran after one of the vandals and brought him back.

"Now you little apologise to the nice pretty lady about breaking that glass before I let her have her way with you. Take the offer since I'm in a rather cheery mood today."

Just to be sure he pulled out his ivory colored desert eagle and put it on the back of the mans head. He made sure that no one could see it except for the woman who owned the bar and hotel. A few moments passed by and a large truck was flung into another building across the street it seemed that this day would be rather fun.

"If you'll excuse me miss I have something that I need to take care of across the street. Oh before I forget you'd do well to apologize now since I won't be here to make sure that she doesn't kill you."

Will ran across the street and saw that it was a meta-human who had super strength and had decided to rob an armored truck. He ran up to the guy who stood at at least 7ft tall and very muscular, that didn't stop Will at all. He figured that the most that, that guy could lift was around 10tons or so, with one quick punch to the guys jaw he dropped down completely knocked out.

"Seriously can't I have just one day, one day to relax and enjoy the day. These earthlings have no manners at all on leaving me to relax for once."

He walked back to the bar and asked.

"So anything I missed?"
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm

This man didn't even budge before at the sight of her just bashing his ice cream on the table with everything, and he then he reacts to all this shit outside of the place; the way he just chugged his beer like no tomorrow made her rather have an expression but it was a little too late. The only thoughts were 'This man must really like ice cream...and beer... He must be a bit German... ' The entire thing, just made her not really give a fuck, expect the gun part and the gang member had the same thought yet Hoshi just kept sweeping like no tomorrow. ”See now you just brought gun to a hand-to-hand fight, unfair to the ten degree..' When he left, leaving the gang member shivering out of fear not a single word spoke in front of the Hoshi... Hoshi just looked up at him and pointed at the door, his eyes said everything she wanted to hear, he just bolted to the door. Outside was none of her problem as long as it was not her building it was fine. Sweeping the glass shards into the dust pan just to dump it into the trash can. It was clear enough to Hoshi this man was not normal, she just didn't speak a word.

Soon as he got back, she was already at the bar with a rag over her shoulder, her bell on her neck moving a bit as she moved along the bar to clean. "So anything I missed?" He asked rather charmingly, just she found herself a bit pissed about his lack of reaction to most of things she did. ”Eat your ice cream now before it melts. I am going in the backroom. If you need anything just ring the bell.”She stretched her arms above her head and let out of the a cute yawn, which to anyone else sound like a moan. The clicking and the jingling of the bell was almost in perfect sync but off by one beat, her ass and breasts on the other hand were bouncing right on the dot. Swinging open the back down revealing her hotel room and shutting it after her. It was a basic hotel room, yet it was baby blue and white everything matching the theme. It had the sky painted on the walls and ceiling... Everything looked peaceful... Hoshi just dropped herself on the sofa and took a piece of cold pizza and nommed on it.
Back to top Go down
Psyga//William Xristo
Admin
Psyga//William Xristo

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Will thought that this is what most American women are like since he hadn`t had much experience with them as he was only in Earth for a few years. Although the ones that he has met were rather 'normal'. He did get a little bit pissed at her lack of attention but he got over it. He saw the woman had into her hotel room which was behind the bar and her tell him ”Eat your ice cream now before it melts. I am going in the backroom. If you need anything just ring the bell.” He ate his ice cream, and his phone rang, Will picked it up and said.

"Hello?"

'Agent Will?'

"Yes, who is this."

'Not really important but where would you like the good delivered?'

"Oh umm well I Guess my room then at the Hotel Del'shi room number 707."

Will hung up his phone and walked over to bar and poured himself another drink and let out a sigh hoping that things would go smoothly for once, as he was still developing and learning how to use his Kryptonian powers. After he finished drinking and went over to where he had left had empty glass of beer and ice cream. He walked back to behind the bar and began washing them when he saw another woman that worked there at the hotel coming in into the bar asking.

"Hey you over there, do you know where the owner is, and why are you behind the bar are you the new guy?"

"Sorry darling I'm not the new guy and before you ask the lady said I could come back here if I needed something and I'm just cleaning up what I had dirtied up, and yeah sure shes in her room I'll go get her real quick."

Will went over to where the door was and knocked on it saying.

"Excuse me miss there is someone here to see you."
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

Knock Knock Knock...

"Excuse me miss there is someone here to see you."

That poor door knob.... The door knob was ripped right out there the door as it swung up to see a visible pissed off Hoshi for some reason, she had a crushed cigarette in her mouth as she was soaking wet. She began to lick her lips yet that intent of killing someone as she shot a dirty glare at William with a scowl but her right eye was twitching as her impatiences for this was... not... He basically sunk his ship in the grand war mentally inside of her head. Her long blushing maiden red hair swept across her ass and her hands just dropped on her widen hips as if they were hanging out.

"What... the HELL do you want?! I was in middle getting into a shower..."

He would notice that she was dripping wet in nothing but a wet white tank top and black towel around her waistline. Her lips paused softly as she was seering with anger. What the fuck was wrong with this brittish male? She said RING THE BELL?! Then she shot a pissy expression towards the woman who was clearly seeking her attention. "Bitch you know, I am clearly busy with my own personal things. I didn't hire a fucking co-manager for this?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Good Grief~(Closed)   ~Good Grief~(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Good Grief~(Closed)
Page 1 of 1