Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
RAT hunting (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
RAT hunting (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
RAT hunting (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
RAT hunting (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
RAT hunting (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
RAT hunting (open) Vote_lcapRAT hunting (open) Voting_barRAT hunting (open) Vote_rcap 
Camellia
RAT hunting (open) Vote_lcapRAT hunting (open) Voting_barRAT hunting (open) Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era RAT hunting (open) TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

RAT hunting (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickcca

Dollar : 2000000050

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Nickcca was back on streets but this hiding in the shadow on the hunt again but this time it food and rat was on the menu. Since he has now no where to go he stalking this rat for quite some time since it only healthy one around at this time he had his combat knife out. He made sure he was not spotted at all he slowly walked towards it licking his lip he very very hungry he was going to first drain most of it blood and find some where to cook it. Nickcca then started laying down now the rat was now still he clawing towards it some more soo near he can naelry taste it .

He lifted the knife high was about to stab quickly and painless he think about how this last some time he might need to hunt aother one if can this one successfully. He thinking to himself as eye glow red form the hunger. (claim pull the knife up and then stab and recart. claim pull the knife up and then stab and recart. ) that was what he was thinking as about to give a fatal blow to this unsuspecting rat.
Back to top Go down

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm

A yellow dome of energy would go over the rat, the blade glancing off of the side and being wretched out of Nickcca's Hands. Omega came down from the roof tops into the ally way. His ring pointed at the critter. His eyes though on Nickcca, " Look at you child, covered in grime and hunting vermin to stay alive. This is no way to live at all and you're just going to end up killing someone out of hunger. I should not have let you out on the streets so easily. I should have kept you safe at my base until you could learn to think rationally and control yourself. But now I have come to take you to my base where you will live and train to be a super hero. You will also learn to control your dark half. Will you come with me?" He said then asked in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

"Confused.....was only hunting for sirivreing and energy gaining would hunt human not a smart essplicley if penitential target do not understand ..... what a super hero?" Nickcca did not know what the hell he on about he getting really confused what is he banging on about he look for the rat he he was being picked up and now it got the only healthy rat gone his dinner down the drain. Look this child need to school between right and wrong it seems likes only thing he know how to be a solider "....drak side i was in control ...your confusing and now my food gone away?" even he seem rude he only stating fact but in eye he seem interested of what he was saying this very new to him.

He still trying to fiure out where the reat went he think wait where his combat knife he needs it to hunt.
Back to top Go down

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Omega sighed, his right hand running through his hair. "Nickcca if you come with me I can keep you safe, I can give you all the food and blood you need. You can make people happy to, protect them instead of killing them. I can give you a family my little friend." He said, a smile on his lips as he lowered to the ground and turned the energy of his ring off, letting the mouse escape. He looked at Nickcca, hoping the boy would come with him.
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

These words keep safe sound too much as the last employer he mess that one up utterly he look like he did not trust this man and he heard a word he never hread before family. That word alone hit a chord with him but he doubting himself can he have a mother he did care about the other but it beat being on the streets and running. "...I don't you you won't give for nothing there something in it a job....i guessing to protect others in kill the one the threaten ...I apceet mission but no labs no doctors no nothing." He maybe got the wrong idea of Omega and what being a hero is to him it other side that kills but this is a start. He may not trust him at all but you tell by he wanted what the word family meant maybe in time the hero can earn this boy trust but till this boy will a good eyes on them in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAT hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAT hunting (open)   RAT hunting (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

RAT hunting (open)
Page 1 of 1