Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. Vote_lcapRecruiting Non Hero Heros. Voting_barRecruiting Non Hero Heros. Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Recruiting Non Hero Heros. Vote_lcapRecruiting Non Hero Heros. Voting_barRecruiting Non Hero Heros. Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Recruiting Non Hero Heros. TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Recruiting Non Hero Heros.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

Recruiting Non Hero Heros. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Kazuchika Okada would be sitting in a dank wet cave, The walls were crumbling around him in various places. This would be the remains of the Batcave following it's destruction by Superman. Okada would be sitting in a chair, ontop of a large plate of metal, his legs folded he would be utilizing a black laptop with various band sticks on the back. A cord would run from his laptop into the metal plate. He had accessed the records inside the bat computer. And was going through the Metahuman Archives. He decided he was going to form a team of people with powers to protect the people of Gotham and the rest of the world. He couldn't think of a name but he would start his hunt with trying to recruit a the female known as Hoshi. He would gear up, Putting on a black memory steel hooded jacket, aswell as black combat jeans, He would walk over to a small ladder, climbing it. He would emerge from a manhole cover in the ruins of Wayne Manor. His eyes scanned around before closing. He reached deep inside himself, before reopening his eyes with a white glow. Tracing all the movement in the world through communing with the speed force he would pinpoint Hoshi, He would kneel down before disappearing in a bolt of light. A Sonic clap would awaken the bats from the nearby caves, forcing them into the sky, as he sped off. He would come to a stop in front of the female Hoshi's residence, knocking on the door with the back of his knuckles he waited.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

Recruiting Non Hero Heros. Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

The boy would find himself in the middle of Gotham in front of beautiful dark ruby colored building with a signing saying "Hotel Dervish", It was about twenty stories high and widen a hell. It was like appeared just the other day as the Grand Opening was happening, It had to be about ten or more days since she had any contact with most of people... Hoshi stood in the lobby in a beautiful red silk gown that just attached to her hourglass figure with a black fur shawl around her arms with a shunning pair of heels and blushed out of embarrassment of the publicity she was getting. There behind her was a lovely Roiben holding Hoshi closely giggled; in his american black cut suit with a white collared shirt and solid blue tie. People were taking pictures of both them; Hoshi just quickly pulled herself towards the bar of course. The one thing she loved to do bar-tending it was just amazing, swaying her hips back and forth... It was weird that she didn't answer any of the question but the lovely butler Roiben just answered them all without a breeze. Who knew what going to happen to the beautiful maiden this time around in Gotham the City of Crazy folks... Hoshi was able to deal with them or well she hoped she could.... Sitting herself down on the round cushion at the nice dark redwood bar with grate topping. Her big blue eyes shut closed away from the harsh surrounding and horrors of people. How did even manage to even open a third hotel?! Her hand rubbed her forehead softly and sighed softly..."Fucking people are fucking annoying... Why don't they all go to hell? I got a massive headache..." Hoshi hissed under her breathe as she ordered a port wine from 1972 and the bartender nodded as he went to the back.
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:43 am

Okada looked around, Seeing the high security present for the grand opening. He woud move, faster then most humans can detect, easily moving through the large crowd before coming to a stop behind the female in her Ruby dress, He would walk over to her, Looking at the bar tender he waved his hand to usher the male away. His hand would slid into his jacket removing a manilla envelope. Setting it down infront of the female's setting at the bar, he would turn, and disappear without warning. Inside the package, would be a key to his hotel room. 598. As well as a dossier of her abilities and secret aliases. He would enter his room, tugging off his bike bag, tossing it onto the bed, he slid into the confines of the shower, bathing himself waiting for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Madam Hoshi felt rather eerie when receiving a mysterious file from a boy who didn't need enough her personally; the best thing was... He didn't even know her occupations that the current time or even know about the thing she was currently running. It made her rather uneasy that a boy of Gotham knew so much information, Hoshi a madam from Boston; she looked over the files as most of the data was out of date back when Hoshi was in High School. Even better the powers were not even touched... The Murder limit was bare minimal and her picture seemed... Sweet and rather pissy. The female chuckled soft into her hand; as she grabbed onto the key. Made her way towards the boy's room; Giving the bartender the file and smiled with a tender nod. Taking the elevator up to the five floor and unlocking the door. Her hand on her hip as she swayed into the hotel room. Her eyes didn't move towards the bathroom obviously the young lad was showering; she wasn't even tempted... Walking over to one of the sofas . Her legs crossed as she awaited himself to her. Her mind was clearly wondering in another direction. '... I wonder how Terry is doing...?' Hoshi wondered as she gazed outside of the window.
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

His form would exit the shower, wrapped only in a towel, his hand using another towel to dry his hair, he would startled by the female having entered his room with little to know noise. She would see the various scars across his body, Arching like Lightning bolts down his frame, His body was not modified like the other flashes. The speed force was taking a toll on him, He walked over to his closet, removing a pair of black shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt, sliding them on. He turned to the female, He leaned against the wall, looking over at her. Before resting his hand on his chin.

You're a mysterious women. I've been through all of Batman's files and records and only found so little on you. Not alot could be found. Only the information that you're a metahuman. I don't know what kind of powers you have but I feel like I am trapped in this room with a wild animal. Now You're wondering why I am here right. Well my motive is simple. You could join me. Together we could form a team. A team of people with powers and we could shape this world and defend it from evil. No one would need to cry again. We could do something unlike those shit heros.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

This man didn't even know what he was dealing with. Hoshi just raised a quirky eyebrow with a dull look to her with a wine glass in her hand shaking a bit. Raising her glass to her fine ruby lips, her legs shifting to her left this time as she felt his gaze up on her. Taking a nice sip of her wine before speaking rather harshly "Forgive me please put your clothes on, I am not a hooker..." Hoshi felt a bit of heat increase in the room and rolled her eyes as he finally put on articles of clothing on after under his tower. Her free hand just ran through her lushious red hair that dangled down her shoulders."Batman has no files on me, that is a good thing I do believe. Not having every Hero or villains on your ass is quite lovely after a time.... " It was good not having a bit time hero on your ass, so it met that she was in the safety zone of all hells... and she should not get carried away with her job of being a high class assassin. 'The bat ain't got shit on me that is the best feeling in the world fuck yah.' Inside her mind she was doing a victory no less; yet she remained calm on the outside just raising her eyebrow at the the fact he wanted to be teammates with her and the fact... He was in the room with Owner of the top female assassin in the country so far and herself being at the very top, her arms stuck under her breast."Pfft... You have no idea what you have in this room... I forgive me but I am not for teams... or well ones I can be easily be talk into. I am neutral in this chaos world, Hero nor Villain... So I happen to like one of the Hero's that are currently living in his world. It is more the fact if you fuck with me, your head will on my wall."
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

Okada let out a soft snicker, looking over at the female. He turned walking over to the mini fridge grasping a bottle of Rum from the confines, He cracked it open as he sat down across from her, taking a drink from the bottle. He folded his legs looking over at the female, staring at her. His eyes traveling down her body. Staring at her hands for a moment. His eyes then traveling up to look at her face.

" You have the face of an Angel. The body of a goddess. But the hands of a killer. True there isn't alot of information out there on you. But I am a good judge of character. The way your muscles are tensed gives off an frightening Aura. But If you do remember Batman was trained by the league of Shadows. As such I was given the same training. Low in behold. When I went searching for information on you. All my local resources seemed to dead end. But I was lead to one place, The Manor of Ra's al Ghul. There I had a nice little talk with Talia. Which lead me to a low level headhunter as they are called. It seems You have a bit of a name for yourself in the underworld my darling. An Assassin with to put in laymen's terms. Rather large breast. Some who claimed to have seen her call her The Red Devil. For "She has the horns of a demon." Well most police officers and media would throw that kind of information away for fear induced panic. But I didn't. I put a lot of strings together and most of them lead back to you being a murderer. So I do think I understand what I have in this room my dear.

He would take another sip from his bottle, looking over at the female with dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 am

Oh this was wonderful feeling, this boy was trying to crack and break her, Oh no. This was made the maiden break out into the insane laugh nice and loud. He did the wrong thing to the wrong person... Hoshi was the last person you wanted to blackmail... ”HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Her hand raised to her mouth to muff her terrorizing laughter, this made Hoshi set her stained lip stick glass on the side table. She had trouble breathing from laughing so hard, taking a moment to even calm down, her arms holding her large breast so they would not bounce with her chest. The thrilling look on his face as if he had her pinned against the wall helplessly. Hoshi looked as if the Joker himself had sprayed with laughing gas to the point where she had pain in her rib cage; taking a deep breath in then releasing it out of mouth, licking her lips as if she was about to have dinner and he was the ham... Not the steak... The steak was batman or even Superman. Different subject for a different day.

”OH hahahahaha~ You ain't you the sweetest thing ever trying to black mail me. The problem is... your information... is wrong, false and absolutely stupid. Bitch listen up... You basically went to the wrong place even check the information behind me. Oh no Hoe, you can try hard as you can to dig anything up from me. The most is that you are going to find is jack.... THE RED DEVIL? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH... You got to be fucking joking me; Your information is wrong and there is a reason why it is wrong. WRONG CUNT dickweed.... Now take your bat crap back to your sewer and walk the lines of hell. I am not interested in your stupid little pity group. I am a very busy woman and I don't got all day. Good day you loose suit of a man... Bring herself up before walking to the door, swaying back and forth as the tick...Tick went with her sway. That smirk on her face, it was absolutely sinister.... There was nothing, better then a good chew out to someone trying to blackmail her... Her hand grabbed her wine and just chugging the entire thing. ”CRY me a fucking river...” She had being ghetto and cursing like a sailor down; her leg kicked the door open for her, as she moved like fine silk.
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am

He let out a soft grin, watching the female out the room, He stood up waiting until the sun died down. He walked over to his closet. Stripping off his clothing. He slid on his body armor. making sure it fit tight. He grasped a black long sleeve shirt from the closet, sliding it onto his body. He slid on his black hero mask onto his face before tugging on his black jeans. He tightened his black utility belt tight before sliding on a pair of black boots. He cracked his back slowly before, grasping a black backpack, inside would be a set of hidden cameras and listening devices. He slid out his room, His eyes looking around making sure the hall was clear. His body then darting to the stair well before going down it in a blink of an eye. He went to the front desk, keeping his body to the shadows as he walked, He went to the front desk's computer scrolling through the guest logs before finding her room number. He Darted down into the basement of the Hotel, walking calmy over to the circuit breaker. He placed a small amount of plastic explosive onto the metal box, it would burn through a vital cord in the Hotel's power grind, causing absolute darkness to fill the large building. The smoke would set off the fire alarm, waking up every guest in the building. The clanging on metal on metal of the fire bell would urge the guest to leave. He centered himself, taking power from the speed force, he would speed out the building, changing the vector of Gravity, he ran up the side of the building to female's Balcony on, he hung from the railing. His ears listening as he hung in the pure darkness. Waiting for her door to open and the female to leave with the rest of the guest.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Lance was upstairs at the time, finishing up the cleaning of his room as he walked downstairs. He noticed the man giving madam Hoshi the envelope, strange, suspicious, though Madam Hoshi seemed to be okay with it. Following her to the room, he noticed her walk inside, standing outside of it, what is it she could be doing with this complete stranger? Normally Lance would not interrupt with her affairs, though he couldn't let Hoshi be in any sort of danger... Not again... Standing outside of the room patiently, ”HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Lance could hear his mistress's laughter, it seems the man had said something hilarious, not in a joking way, more in a unimpressive way, there was clearly something going on in there, which made Lance grin just a bit.

The door was kicked open which made Lance's eyes widen, quickly looking to the stairway to teleport over there, hiding around the corner so that Hoshi would not see he was mildly ease dropping. He was glad she wasn't in any sort of danger though.

Hours later, Lance was nearby Hoshi, preparing some wine for her as the electricity suddenly went out. His eyes squinted as he instantly suspected what it would be, before the fire alarm went off. His eyes pierced with their red color, capable of seeing in the dark perfectly, he stayed near Hoshi, "Madam, I do not think there is anything wrong in the Hotel, but I do think there is a rat..." He looked to the balcony, walking over to the glass door.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Hours seem to pass by, It seemed like endless time awaiting for the next move of the boys... He thought her of a moron who didn't even know better as she was simply stayed in her grand primary room that was behind the room, Lance always willing to grab herself a thing of wine for the both of them with a smile like always. Her eyes narrowed as soon as the lights went off and then the alarm... Yet the boy would notice something the electricity didn't go off in her room, oh my... It was because of the backup generator that she had in the closet of her apparantment. It was merely moment until the handsome Lance had entered the living room where the madam sat herself in-front of the fireplace. She stared into the fire so bored and a bit unhappy at the boy's trying to lure the seductress out. It had failed... Shifting herself in her chair; her legs cross , her beautiful face cupped into her soften hands... Lance's eyes glowed a dark red color, capable as if they could see in the dark perfectly, " "Madam, I do not think there is anything wrong in the Hotel, but I do think there is a rat..." His statement brought a sinister smile, the angelic face... Madame Hoshi always knew that Lance was always there to seek her problem and destroy, sometimes he would always fail but you know... Lance would always come back to Hoshi to try again to protect her like always. "I know Lance... It is obsession... It is even one man gets a smell of power or even me... You know the familiar smell..." Shifting herself up before moving towards Lance... Swaying her mother baring hip back and forth as if it was a grandfather clock... Tic...toc... Tic... Toc... Until she stood there next to Lance gazing outside with a warm gaze... "A little bat... who thinks he can scare me out my comfort zone..." He didn't know what he was getting himself into... The beautiful maiden had UAA, Maids organization and God's eater.... This was simply a joke and half...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Non Hero Heros.   Recruiting Non Hero Heros. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Non Hero Heros.
Page 1 of 1