Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. Vote_lcapRainmaker Never Sleeps. Voting_barRainmaker Never Sleeps. Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Rainmaker Never Sleeps. Vote_lcapRainmaker Never Sleeps. Voting_barRainmaker Never Sleeps. Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Rainmaker Never Sleeps. TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Rainmaker Never Sleeps.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeroKingDavis

Dollar : 1000000000

Rainmaker Never Sleeps. Empty
PostSubject: Rainmaker Never Sleeps.   Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm

So, Carter keeps banning me before I can talk to an admin higher then him for him banning me for little to know reason. Secondly he bans my ip which I find oh so cute because he thinks he is actually doing something. The Rainmaker will not sleep until I get justice and get to speak with the headadmin of this site. Prepare for DDoS attacks. Prepare for spam. Prepare for this sites downfall unless I get a fair trial. Justice awaits you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaker Never Sleeps.   Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:54 pm

You will just keep being banned, the other admins support my ban of you. Get lost Jr.
Back to top Go down
JusticeAwaits

Dollar : 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaker Never Sleeps.   Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:36 pm

You think a ban can stop me. You really think you are in control. YOU HAVE NOW POWER HERE. Bans will not do anything. I will keep coming back until justice is served. I will force this forum to it's knees for the greater good. I have begun the collects of IPs from this site and I will DDOS each and everyone one of them until noone can log on to this site. Until Justice is given. The blood shall flow freely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaker Never Sleeps.   Rainmaker Never Sleeps. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 pm

A Ddos doesn't scare a soul here, you were found guilt and banned, you can the messages here all you want. No one wants you and you gain nothing, we can rebuild other places without you and enjoy ourselves. You won't gain a thing from being unbanned because you would be black listed and no one would roleplay with you nor would you be allowed to join threads. Enjoy yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaker Never Sleeps.   Rainmaker Never Sleeps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainmaker Never Sleeps.
Page 1 of 1