Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Vote_lcapEnter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Voting_barEnter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Vote_lcapEnter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Voting_barEnter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Dollar : 852516360

Character Sheet
Main Character: Vincent Chat ~DIO~
Side Characters:

Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed}   Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 pm

A young man was stutting down the street with a wide grin on his face. This was his first trip to Venice, Italy, and the sun was shining over head. He had heard that there was a great treasure around, and something so great just had to be his. The sky reflected the ocean that surounded the island, a wonderous blue with a couple of clouds out in the distance. The young man stopped and looked up at the sky, his lime green eyes shimmering in the sun light as he stretched his arms out. It was high noon at this point, and he remembered the news caster spoke of rain, however there were many times when the wheather man was wrong.

A man bumped against him, and almost instantly did the young man feel the change of weight in his pocket, he turned out, his blonde hair just covering over his eyes as he slowly stalked the thief, he took many Italian classes before his arrival, so he spoke in Italian “Mi scusi bassa vita, credo che lei sia un qualcosa di mio” (Excuse me low life, i believe you have something of mine) the man shocked by being caught turned around with a gun in his hand “Ah, Troppo tardi” (Ah, Too late) he said as he pressed his hand against the arm of the thief who simply collapsed afterwards. In the young man's hand was a small needle he hid back into his black hoodie as he lowered down and grabbed the wallet. “buona notte  “(Good night) the young man winked and continued his walk.

It was to open in the day so the man was merely knocked unconscious, better not blow himself now as he walked passed a museum, a rare painting from an Leonardo Devinci was held to be held here, a picture worthy of the young man before the area, he scouted the area a bit and hoped to be ready by tomorrow. He wondered how much of the city he should destroy as well.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed}   Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed} Kris_zps64db1da2

Character in this thread:Kris Goldschmidt

Kris Goldschmidt's Color: Red

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING, COME ON KRIS PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE. I NEEED YOU, NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GOING LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GOING RUNNING AROUND AND DESERT YOU. PICK UP! RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Now a bit of a timeskip, towards the night time in Venice, Italy. The distasteful ringtone off of her Samsung Galaxy S3, went off like crazy. This ringtone was made by Sasha herself so Kris would pick up the god damn phone. Then it stopped after a minute... Kris just stood there in middle of the mid-summer night in her female form at that as she gazed down her cellphone. Sasha had to be wondering where the … Lesbian had wondered off to before Sasha woke up. Well Kris made found herself waking up in middle of ITALY...on a random build and didn't even know how to get back to Sasha. As Kris pulled the expensive cellphone out of her red and black gothic bunny bag that she made for herself. “HIYA KRIS PLEASE CALL ME BACK! I AM BLOWING UP OVER A GUY!? I AM SO CONFUSED I THOUGHT NO ONE UNDERSTOOD ME!? HE IS ACTUALL ALL SWEET AND KIND AND I AM CURRENTLY OUT TO DINNER WITH HIM... I AM SO SCARED THAT I MIGH-” BOOOM... Kris hand slapped over her unisex face and rolled those bloody red eyes rolled at the what Sasha was screaming the phone. It seemed that... Sasha might have a found a love interest, that was not pleasing to her. Sure things get a bit frisky on Friday, why else would they call it Frisky Freaky Friday. Then there was Tuesday, everyone was a lesbian. Kris was in her boxers and male wife beater walking around Italy and no one really cared... The place was extremely boring it didn't matter. Maybe a murder here or there...Oh yeah it might just be the thing... Slipping herself into a night club and with the evil laughter that could be heard behind it... ”Kukukukukukukukukuk....”

Not even a hour later the female came out completely drench in blood, with a murderous grin on her face. ”OH YEAH... A nightly blood bath is always what I need to really boost up my courage. I will just fucking MURDER this guy who is after Sasha... Sasha is MY friend. I am not letting SOME BLUE … MORON Get hold of my friend.' She screamed out loud as she walked the streets... Staining the sidewalk with like footsteps of blood... Yet on her feet there was no lines... No way to make out who she was. Licking her lips roughly enjoying the taste of blood, what better blood could be found then fresh blood? Her hair was soaking wet still dripping... ”I know what we should play... Lets see who can catch the Asguardian...”
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/

Enter Thy New God, Dio! {For Hoshi}{Closed}
Page 1 of 1