Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Vote_lcapHighschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Voting_barHighschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Vote_lcapHighschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Voting_barHighschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Dollar : 852516360

Character Sheet
Main Character: Vincent Chat ~DIO~
Side Characters:

Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Empty
PostSubject: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Untitled-1-29_zpsa8c28c85

Silver
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young gentleman was walking on the outskirts of Gotham city. He knew it was exactly 12:03:08:22:12:99AM, he always knew the exact time for every nanosecond. He read online awhile ago of a hidden school, the posts about this school itself was very secretive, it made him curious as to what was happening here. He ducked under a tree branch that almost took his hood off, he ran into a tall fence soon, his lime green eyes darted finding multiple guards in the facility.

“So it seems this place is little high strung then I thought” he muttered very silently. He wondered what exactly they were hiding in such a large place, in the distance he saw two buildings. One he saw through a lit window had desks. The other building he would assume was housing for whoever stayed there. A militia style jeep drove up to the gates as he heard the engine. A portal was created behind the young man as long as a nice distance into the campus in a tree. He let himself fall through appearing right in the area. Within the campus he saw all the windows were barred. Almost like a prison rather than a school. A nearby sign confirmed his guessing of it being a dorm. “This place just keeps getting more fun” he thought to himself.

He begun to shoot up into the air as if gravity changed for himself in particular, he then reversed the flight and landed gently without a sound on the roof of the building. The young man decided not to risk getting caught and pulled a mask out, dawning it on his face, the mask was tinting his eyes as well, almost like one sided sunglasses for through his side they were just fine. A small roar was sounded in the distance, he quickly darted his head and saw a strike of lightning in the clouds, it seems rain would fall soon.

The masked man looked around quickly noting the positions of all the guards he could view. Currently he was still completely hidden.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

Dollar : 1000000012

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm

The lamp above her head buzzed, giving light to the room in which the girl lay. She was sprawled out on a mattress atop a metal frame, books covering the floor next to the bed, one in front of her which she poured over. An alarm clock buzzed from under the bed, and she quickly reach under, hitting it in order to turn it off. Sliding off the bed, she stood up, stretching. She had gone to grounds for a while, but now she was determined to continue her activities, despite the risks. Slipping on a pair of shoes, still in her night clothes, loose fitting pants and shirt, both pink, which had been provided by the institute, she crept towards the exit to the roof. Sitting on the edge, she closed her eyes, ignoring everything else around her. Rain had started to fall that night, but the red head didn't seem to care. No one came up here anymore, she had nothing to worry about. As she sat their, she concentrated, feeling the flow of her magic. After a few minutes, electricity sparked from her hand to the raindrops, causing small tendrils of lightning to jump from her hand to the falling raindrops for a few seconds, before the electricity had been fully discharged from her hand. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the sky, and whispered upwards.

"What a beautiful Night."
Back to top Go down
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Untitled-1-29_zpsa8c28c85

Silver

the young man almost jumped and stopped time when the door to the roof opened up. He turned around to see that the girl has yet to even notice him, which was good, allowing him to go observation as the ran began to pour down, slowly at first, but heavier as the minutes grew.

He very quickly noticed the fact that electricity sparked on her. Before she spoke. Judging from the wear of this female, she wasn't some guard, or higher up. So interrogating her wouldn't be very effective. Seems he would have to take a friendly approach to gain information out of her. A loud bang of lighting struck nearby about 3 miles off in the distance. He was quiet satisfied with the turnout of the weather this evening, and was already formulating plans to follow.

He walked up behind the girl and stood right next to her, leaning over the edge of the building not even fearing of falling. “What a wonderous site indeed” he smiled behind his mask, he was not going to reveal anything real yet, he would keep himself hidden with as little transparency as possible, however he hoped this greeting of agreeing with her statement would spark some trust between them, hoping to get as much about this place out of her as possible.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Surprised by the voice behind her, Adora spun around, her index and middle finger outstretched, her other fingers curled up. She stopped as her fingers came to rest on the person's chest, her eyes, which before were full of fear and surprise, now showed determination. As her outstretched fingers started to glow red, she looked at the person, straight at the mask they were wearing.

"You have ten seconds to give me a reason not to turn your heart to ash."

This person had seen her use her magic, and she couldn't be sure if he was part of the staff at this facility. She wouldn't let herself be caught now, not when she had just found the perfect place to practice.
Back to top Go down
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 pm

[url=https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com/t98-dio-done ]Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Untitled-1-29_zpsa8c28c85[/url]

Silver

The young man lifted both hands in the air like one would when aimed at by the cops “Hey hey now, I mean no harm” he said with a weary smile behind his mask, and a small chuckle. “ we are all friends here” he slowly moved his hand down to move her finger down. “ I'm just some passerby, came across and odd place like this on my path, so I decided to look around a bit” he attempted to try and calm the situation, causing a ruckus right now would be no fun, if he wanted that he would have just found a furnace room and blow it up, rather than go for info first.

He began now to quickly assess the situation. So this female came to the roof and just him giving off a notion of his own existence put her on edge. It seemed she was more apt to keeping this secret from everyone inside the campus rather than just outsiders. He noticed the red glow on her finger and remembered back to the lightning strikes coming off her hands. This person was no mere mortal.

“hmm, so you have powers as well” he looked back up at her face, straight in the eyes. “It seems that makes two of us” and with that he fell backwards and disappeared, warping through space to reappear 5 meters above the ground and landed in the exact same spot.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:29 am

Adora stepped back, putting a few inches between her and this person. She hadn't been impressed by his trick, but their actions had proven that they knew little of this school facility.

"Unfortunately, you haven't impressed me with your antics. Dodge if you want to live, that is my only suggestion."

With that, she let the beam of fire shoot forth from her fingers, the rain around it turning instantly to steam. With that she ran for the edge of the building, flipping over the edge at the exact spot, grabbing the edge with her hand. Her feet caught on the sill of her open window, and she tumbled inside. Panting slightly, she took a moment to catch her breath, as the feet of the facility agents thundered past. She quietly closed the window, for now she was safe. At least, that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:01 am

[url=https://heroesamongus.forumotion.com/t98-dio-done ]Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Untitled-1-29_zpsa8c28c85[/url]

Silver

The young man smiled at the thought of dodging. The red hot beam shot at him, and instead of going all out he simply released the 10times gravity he had on himself down to 5x gravity, allowing him to be at 50% full physical power, he also boosted his internal clock 2x making his speed in all aspects equal to that. The ray might have caught him off guard if he didn't receive the warning, however this wasn't the case, he swayed to the side feeling the heat on him as he watched her run away. He stood there a couple seconds, literally counting some seconds allowing her to get a headstart.

“1...2....3....”he counted, then snapped his fingers, the rain around him stopped falling to the ground, and his own counting that matched the seconds perfectly stopped, he restarted again counting in his head at the rate a second would pass and began dashing. He hit 30 and saw the female in the distance. She would be completely frozen still, he walked passed a bird that was frozen in the air mid flight. She was climbing into a window when he was caught up and decided to walk in himself “...45...” he muttered and sat in the chair by a table “...58...59...60” and with that, the rain would start falling again. Time began to move.

“why hello there” he smiled and waved when she would be in a position to notice him. “it took you long enough” he said lifting the mask from his face, revealing that awefully smug smile of his. He had lime green eyes and blonde hair, his face without an imperfection.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:31 am

Gasping in surprise, she spun away, her heart beating as fast as possible. When the man took off his mask, she seemed to calm down slightly, enough to stutter out a few words.

"W-who are y-you?"

Taking deep breaths, she managed to calm herself down. For a moment, she listened to see if anyone was coming towards her door, then let out a sigh of relief. Slowly she climbed over the mountain of books and sat down on her bed, staring at him. Finally, after a few minutes, she got up the nerve to talk.

"Are you from the school administration? You don't look like it, but I don't know of anyone else who can get in here without being killed besides the day students and the school staff."

She threw out the last two words as if they tasted horrible in her mouth, her voice filled with disgust. She knew if he was a staff member, she would have already been dragged down to that horrible torture chamber, and had experiments done to her in order to remove her powers. She shuddered, remembering the last time she was in that room. The memory of those horrible experiments would never leave her, they kept playing in her dreams. It was the only dream she considered a nightmare, always waking her up in a screaming fit, full of fear. Regaining control of her emotions, she continued, deciding to spill the secrets of the school on to this man.

"This school is a cover up by the way. Some students go home at the end of the day, but for the majority of us, we have to remain here, in the dorms. This is because this school is really a cover for a program for those deemed to have "dangerous supernatural powers."

She let out a hollow laugh before continuing the tale.

"Every dorm student is first taken to the experiment base, where they keep you until their scientists figure out a way to neutralize your powers. Once they do, you're sent up here, to be a dorm student. Dorm students live their whole lives in this or other facilities like it, mostly only changing when they become an adult. I just happened to be the only lucky one to have a power they didn't know of. So my magic isn't neutralized, that's what I was practicing on the roof. I want to escape so badly, but I'm not strong enough, no where near strong enough."

She looked sadly down at the hundreds of books on the floor. Most of them were magic books disguised as other things, but one pile, directly in front of her, contained nothing but books on places in the world.
Back to top Go down
Toga~Pi

Toga~Pi

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Silver

“hmm, You can call me Dio” the now unmasked man said without a hesitant in reply to her question. He moved his blond bangs out of his eyes while he scanned the room. He noted a few exits encase one was necessary. The young man spun around in the chair making the back facing him, leaning on the back rest now sitting in the chair reverse. “Now, from all these books I can tell your not dumb” he said with a grin and spread his hands out. “ Do I look like a man of enough..political power, to have easy access to this place “he snickered a bit and gazed around the room. There were many more books than he first acknowledged, now looking closer he noticed some with odd appearance, as if they were hiding more information then what they said, then Dio gazed at the women who looked like she was having a daze, in his mind he decided this is definitely not a nice place to be cooped up in, and her next sentence is what proved his hypothesis.

Dio looked outside to see a few guards in the distance. “hmmm, doesn't exactly sound like fun to go through there testing” he laughed “Ya know, if you want I could get you outta here” he grinned with a sly look in his eyes, glancing back outwards.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

She gave a shy laugh as he talked, he seemed a bit funny to her.

"Yea, I guess you really don't look the type. The testing is... extremely painful to say the least, not to mention extremely humiliating. As for getting me out of here, I doubt you could, but even if you could get me out, I wouldn't want to leave all my fellow students behind. I can't gain freedom while leaving all of them behind."

She shrugged, moving over to one of the piles of books picking up the top one. She looked over the magical formulas, the theories, then sighed and handed the book to the man. It would look cryptic and scientific to the man if he had never seen anything like this, but if he had a decent amount of knowledge on the subject, it was possible he could reverse engineer the notes and figure out how the spellcasting worked.

"What do you think of this? I try to hide them so the staff of the school don't get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun   Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Earth :: United States of America :: Gotham City :: Outskirts-
Jump to: