Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Vote_lcapSpeed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Voting_barSpeed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Vote_lcapSpeed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Voting_barSpeed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:04 am

Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Tumblr_mbegzgWIVq1r2pvg2o1_500

Characters in this thread:

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

Rain would slick the windows of his loft space. He would awake in his bed. Looking over at the still sleeping Hoshi. A red glow coming from her chest as his ring worked to fix her. A small bird would emerge from her chest. Bursting into red light before flowing into his ring. The Surgery would be completed. His hands running through his own hair. He would stand up. Walking over to his closet. Grasping a shirt from wooden construct. Sliding on his black V-Neck. He would walk over to the large window facing the city. Sitting at his Piano.His hands begain to move across the Keys. He would begin to play a slow saranda. His hands flowing over the key's. His hair hanging slowly in his face. His fingers dancing along the Ivory. The music would float around the open loft space before landing in the ears of Hoshi. Slowly prodding her to wake up.

Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Hoshi8_zpse7359f16

"Once upon a time, there was a maiden with wings of freedom. A man in love with this maiden thought, "If I could just bind those wings, we would never have to be apart even for a moment." But when the man wrapped the maiden's wings in a magical shawl, the wings immediately fell to the ground, and the maiden died. The man did not know that the maiden's wings were the source of her life."

The soft sounds of fluttering music began to insert itself into her delicate ears, those beautiful big blue orbs revealed themselves to the world... The fluttering motion of her eyelashes as the female found herself laying about. Yet she didn't wake up to her favorite Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino or even the nice chic cup of Chai Tea coffee with whip cream, or even... That friendly face of Lance Fisher or even her son Nickcca was not there to greet. What would appear to Hoshi, that she was laying in the bed with a little bat playing the piano rather beautifully might add it. Her eyes widen suddenly when the realization came that she wasn't in her apparement... and that technically that she was covered in her own blood, yet some reason that is what she expected... She found herself rather cleaned up, body cleaned of any trance of blood and her hair fluffy as ever, her body? Her body was in a sweet silk night ground, that was radiant heavenly white. It was feel fitted at that. Not an single was missing and even hidden away from this... guy.

The memories of the boy who came before her a couple of months ago or even... the little bat who thought he could ring out her out to the police. Intruth, she remembered that her women said they delivered him to the Joker... and most likely the word will get out quickly that beautiful King pin was missing from her branch. One of her hands raised to her face, to stroke her aching chest... It was right over her right lung before coughing up violently. Of course indict that her lung was now healed, the thobbing pain was just ... not stopping anytime soon...

"...Where the hell am I?"

Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He would stop in the middle of a note. Looking over the flat of his Piano. Seeing the female awake. He would smile slowly. Clapping his hands. Standing up he would walk over to the bed. This would be the first time he would lay eyes on this female awake. His eyes scanning up and down her body. He would let out a soft chuckle. His hands pressing to his sides he would walk over to the kitchen. Returning Chia Tea Coffee. Setting it next to her. He had studied this female for months. He knew every bit of her daily routines. The female had sold him off to the Joker. He was tortured for months by the Joker. Blades slicing every inch of his body. Finger nails ripped from their fingers. Organs removed and replaced with animals. He had be through hell and bore the scars for it.

After The Joker sold him to STAR labs. He was a test subject. Sent into a void in space. Trapping him in the Galatic Prison "The NullVOID". His body was punished until He finally broke free with the power of this ring over his finger. He would find himself shaking a bit as he recalled these thoughts. He would supress this anger. His rage was a Unique one. "A Quiet Rage, The Calm before the storm." He would place the tea on her lap. His hand moving up pass her amble breast. Cupping her cheek. Giving it a soft rub.

"You're in my Loft Space in New York. You caused quiet the stir in Boston My dear. Your butler and that Nightmarian boy are still there. But I created a path for them to escape. They won't be able to find you tho. That gun shot to the chest was using a special bullet Designed to kill Meta's. The reason You're not dead is because my ring is current working to fix you. The bullet loaded Nanobots into you and is trying to tear your heart and lungs apart. So there is a battle going on inside you."

His finger tips would slide between her large mounds. pressing to the space where her heart would be. He would stare down at the female with a soft smile. He would return to his Piano. Sitting down cracking his fingers a bit

"Drink the Tea. It has a special Leaf from Atlantis in it that should stop the pain your feeling. I'm sorry the clothes are a bit tight. I didn't fully remember how big your tits were. I looked away the best I could when Bathing you. You could grab one of my T-shirts out the closet if you wish."

He would look down to the keyboard and begin to move his hands across the keys playing a song he had recently heard. His fingers drifting along the Ivory. His Amber eyes looking up at the female. Tilting his head giving a caring smile.

"Once upon a time, there was a maiden with wings of freedom. A man in love with this maiden thought, "If I could just bind those wings, we would never have to be apart even for a moment." But when the man wrapped the maiden's wings in a magical shawl, the wings immediately fell to the ground, and the maiden died. The man did not know that the maiden's wings were the source of her life."

"...Don't you ever touch me... You filth... rancid mongrel..." Hoshi spat out at him, before lifting herself off of the bed. It was sudden impulse forced her body to get up suddenly... Her entire body just throbbed, and her tea cup just shattered when it thrown off of her lap. Her hands camouflage her luscious breast. Her eyes glared with a thousand daggers towards him. Her back leaned against the wall weakly, she was not able to really move swiftly like she used to "I don't know what your problem is... But I am not going to sit here and take this bullshit..." Hoshi exclaimed hiding her flesh from him... This man seemed odd, what was up with him... She exacted far worst... Yet he took care of her, it was extremely hold, her horns appeared as she was defend herself. Slowly moving over by the door... Silently.

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He would look at the female clattering around. He would lean back in his seat a scowl forming across his face. Watching the female disregard his tea and whip it towards his head. His hand moving out grasping the cup moving it in space he would catch the liquid in the cup setting it back on the plate before sitting back down at his piano.

"If You get more then a hundred yards away from me. Then My Rings light will fade and you will die. Believe me dear. I didn't fondle you in your sleep. I used my ring to change and bath your body. Secondly if it wasn't for me. You would have burned to death in that Hotel. You obviously have people after you that want you dead. I saved your life an It would be nice if You were fucking grateful!"

His hand slamming against the keys causing a thunderous bang to echo through the apartment. His ring pulsed a bit. Before he sat down. The TV would flicker on showing the burning rubble of the Hotel in Boston. He would press his hand to his face. Trying to contain himself. Looking back up at the female.

"You're my hostage in a way. I'm not forcing you to stay here but you have no choice. If you leave you die. No medical center in the world can repair tho Nano machines inside you. Only My Light can heal you. Just stop fighting it and growling at me. And Enjoy the fucking tea I made for you and stop being ungrateful to the man who saved your life."

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:00 pm

"Then let me die, You filth bat...."

Those were bitter words lingeared in the rather warmth about it. Her throbbing pain in left side was getting worse, but it didn't stop her from shifting herself towards the door. This man was trying to keep her a hostage, Hoshi was not the helpless little girl, he would realize something... Her body was healing on it's own. She was not a Meta-Human... She was a mutant, there was a difference. Grateful for helping her, yes? but otherwise, He took her from the place where she loved... The people who so adored her, and now she was before the man she so willing gave to the Joker.... Now the tables were turned... The victim was in the shoes of Hoshi, and Hoshi... Was not even going to bother dealing with this man. Her body stumbled away, holding her beautiful stance up towards the door. The air was rotten, it was like looking at the past of dead bodies.

Her damaged past could never heal, even when the chapter was finished. The pain since the meeting Terry... was ripped her soul appart so willing. Those hateful blue eyes didn't even gaze back towards man who slammed on the piano, which made her entire body collapse out of pure weakness right before the hall of the door. Her body just laid there; yet a beeping noise would trigger off the tracking device that was on the back of her neck.

Her fragile body just began to crawl away towards the door. It was so close, helplessly pulled herself back off of her clumsy feet, then leaned against the wall as she dragged... She litteraly had to will herself to move... That was only thing that making her move.

"I am not going to be a hostage to a boy... Fuck you and your tea. I am Madame Cherrie... I never need fucking help from anyone. I-I rather have burned... Lance would not have left me burned... I am not going to grateful to a little punk ass such as yourself..."

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He would be infront of the female. His arm sliding under her amble chest. Lifting her off the ground before she fell. He would lift the female up setting her onto the bed. He would stare at her his ears listening to the beeping. His finger moving to the back of her neck. A red light burning into her neck burning device away. He would Kneel down. Tugging off her night gown. Needles forming from the red light. He would press them into various parts of her body. The pain in her body would slowly fade away.

"You need to relax.. Stop being an idiot. If I was going to hurt you. Wouldn't I chain you up in the basement. Not fix you. Rape you? I'm not here to hurt you. I'm going to make you well. When you're fully healed you can leave. You can leave this house and leave me alone forever."

The needles fading away. He would set the tea down next to her. Tossing his Tshirt onto her lap. He would walk over to The window. Taking note of the SHIELD members watching him from a distance. He would close the blinds sitting down onto the edge of the bed. The scars on his body burning.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:38 pm

This man was extremely brave, brave enough to rip off of her nightgown and do this weird thing, and you never... Ever seen a woman get dressed faster then the beautiful Hoshi. Her body felt... Numb from the demon, he would have felt her wrath when she was clearly healed. Quickly slipping on his shirt swift as a foxy devil, then just hide the rest of herself under the covers. Clearing she was not happy, why did he want her there? There was more then he was telling her. S.W.A.T was after her, as S.H.E.I.L.D was... not interested nor was she on the chart, but of course they had her files. Her body felt tense around this lad... He had a power of Speedest and a red lantern, she never met a lantern.. Those glaring daggers were not glaring at him as much... yet instead a softly nulled look to them. Lance would have gone one blup out from his watch from the stupid chip before her holder...

"...."

He was being kind to her, as she would never show him such kindness, and the red head didn't intent did show the respect. Sure... He would expect himself to full of her massive boobage in his face and able to just...woo the maiden but. Hoshi was not like any other women. The words that rode in her mind "I am not like anyone other woman... I am one of a kind and you can go fuck off if you don't like it." It is was words that even her mother lived by... She shifted herself so she sat there, her beautiful puffy marshmallow thighs could not seen due the blanket, and thank god for that blanket.. Her eyes fell to her delicate hands, which were playing each other. Hoshi's body of course was extremely tense, her eyes glanced up once at the boy... Those scars... The last time she saw him like that, he did have any other those expect a couple. It was Joker's doing.

Of course a man with wonderful works, did an amazing job... He had more guts then Hoshi... She will give the Joker that. Oh this position didn't stop her from threatening... Her hands grabbed the tea cup and just dropped onto the wooden floor before crossing under her mother figure, of course in this situation she wasn't powerless, just ... waiting is more the way.. She was waiting for more of her strength to return before taking action.

"I am not saying sorry, I am not saying you are right... I will not even eat or Drink your crap... "

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He would kneel down onto the floor. Holding his shoulder in immense pain. His scars burning his shoulder and neck. He would struggle to stand. Holding the scars his ring pulsing. He would inhale deeply. Standing up straight. His body would disappear from view. Several minutes would pass leaving the female alone. He would return into the home. A bullet wound on his chest. He would close the door. Stumbling into the home.

In the time he was gone. He had defeated several SHIELD Agents. One of them would have used a Super Sonic Rifle. Cutting open his arms and legs. He would walk into the room. Sitting down on the floor. Holding his shoulder. He would take out a pack of smokes from the dresser lighting it with his ring's light.He would inhale the smoke. The Chest wound dripping blood down his stomach.

"I'm not asking for apologies. I got my apology from the Joker.I tore his arms off before I left him. I got my revenge. I'm not here to hurt you. Nor do I have any other motive besides getting you well. I suppose i've fallen in some sort of sick. Deviant love with you. I know what happened with you and Terry. I was there Watching in the shadows. I don't want to change you. Kill you or Hold you hostage. I have nothing to gain from this but happiness from your healing. So relax. Youre going to be here for a while until that wound in your chest heals."

Coughing out a bit of blood. His blood was unlike a normal lanterns. His hyperspeed body wouldn't allow it to rot and turn into a toxin. His blood semi normal. He would lean back. Closing his Amber eyes. Blood pooling under him as he slowly approached passing out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]   Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Kills. [HoshiXRainmaker] [Semi-Open]
Page 1 of 1