Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
The Orphaned Opening[private] Vote_lcapThe Orphaned Opening[private] Voting_barThe Orphaned Opening[private] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
The Orphaned Opening[private] Vote_lcapThe Orphaned Opening[private] Voting_barThe Orphaned Opening[private] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era The Orphaned Opening[private] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

The Orphaned Opening[private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoTina

Dollar : 1000000012

The Orphaned Opening[private] Empty
PostSubject: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm

The young woman walked down the street, her soft, pink hair moving in the breeze. A thin, silk dress flowed over her body, the colors faded from ages. She thought of the time, as it was way beyond curfew at the orphanage, but she didn't care. It just meant spending the night in the park, unless she found somewhere else to go. She always dreamed of a handsome man coming to take her away, like a knight in shining armor. He would take away all her pain, and make her the happiest person alive. When this person would come, her body would stop paining her, due to her inability to fulfill her bodies needs. She walked on, towards the dimly lit park, her thoughts occupied with this dream, a dream of a boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:41 pm

The Orphaned Opening[private] Tumblr_mfemx2dnlP1r1xo14o1_500

Characters in this thread:

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

Long slender legs slapping into flesh would pound the night. Bones breaking bones would echo into the mid summer sky. The Rainmaker would be standing in the middle of the Park. Sending Kicks into Various Body parts of armed Thugs. He would Kick the final thug in the midsection causing him to curl up in a ball. Before stomping on the back of his head. He would turn feeling another life coming near.

He would look over at the female. A familiar face. She was from the Orphanage. He would walk over to the female. standing infront of her. He would feel a form behind the girl another thug looking to snatch her bag. His fist would move around her slamming into his face causing the being to crumble. His body clad in a white t-shirt. Fixed to fit his toned muscles. His pecs. Biceps and Abs would be rigid like diamonds. He would lean back. His tight black jeans revealing a bulge of pulsing life. His hands sliding into his pocket. Eyeing the female up and down.

"You're Rachel right. From Wayne Orphanage. What are you doing walking through this shit hole of a public park during this time. Even more so looking so beautifully hyper sexual as you're self."

He would give a soft grin. Tilting his head. His arm moving around the female's shoulder in a relaxed manner. His body would smell of Clove Ciggarettes and Body spray. A male musk fit for the manliess of men

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

She had heard of the man who had appeared before her sexually frustrated self, he was The Rainmaker. Her arms pressed up, suppressing her breast nice and tightly together, and shifting her arms up and down, rubbing her breast together. You can notice her hips were somewhat grating, back and forth. Her amply thighs squeezing together. Leaning back against his rather... sexy body, her eyes scanned every ounce of his muscles, she licked her lips just a bit out of the sexual ideas... What he could do to her...mmm. The way, he handle those men just turned her on. She let off a soft sigh, meekly answering his question with a bit of a moan.

"Looking for a good time sexy, my body's been aching for a long time. Maybe you could help me out, hm?"

Licking her chapped lips as she leaned in onto his body, her lips to his ear and releasing a moan into it... Letting the hot air run down his bitterly cold neck...

"You can take my virginity if you want. I-I want someone to teach me how to fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He was a bit taken back by the female's brashness. He would give a small grin before sliding his arm under the female's knee.He would lift her up bridal style into his arms. He would take a step. Their bodies rapidly moving to the front of his lift. Opening the door.

He would walk with the female inside. Setting her onto the bed. His hands gripping the edges of his shirt tugging them off. He would reveal scarred hard muscle. He would dim the lights in his loft space. Turn on some smooth jazz and walk into the kitchen. Returning with a tray containing whip cream and Strawberries. He would sit on the bed next to her. Giving a soft smile.

"Such an open girl. Giving her virginity to a Villian like me. But I'm not sure if you can handle me pounding you as hard as I can. I could probally make you cum several times with my middle finger.."

He would spray the cold white liquid onto the strawberry. pressing it to her lips with a soft grin.

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

She extended her tongue, sensually rolling it around the strawberry, gathering the whipped cream in it before flicking her tongue back it to her mouth. Smiling shyly up at him, she lowered herself, putting her head in front of his crotch area. Looking up at his face, she smiled and offered a suggestion.

"How about you try my mouth out first, then we can see if I can take you?"

She giggled, smiling up to him before moving to lower his pants, admiring his every inch as she did.
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Kazuchika Okada
The Rainmaker

He would slide off his jeans and his grey boxers. His uncut length rested infront of her semi stiff. 12 Inches in length and 6 inches in girth. It rested with a slight right lean. His cock pulsed. The thick main view throbbed on the underside of the member. He would move his hand down to the back of the female's head tugging it down to his length, His musk would fill her nose as his Tight Fat balls hung between his thighs

"Don't choke now.."

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:25 pm

As his length hit the back of her throat, the rainmaker would feel a sudden jolt in his stomach, and then the change would hit him. He stood in a vast area, black mist in front of him in the red light. He wouldn't be able to move as a thunderous voice poured over him.

"YOU DARE TRY TO FUCK MY GATEWAY?!?!?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MESSED WITH!!!! NOW, PREPARE YOURSELF, FOR I AM THE GOD OF DREAMS!!!!!"

As the smoke formed, and he realized what he was seeing, he thought no more. His molecules, his very being, his existence was wiped away. He would no longer exist, neither in the plane of dreams, nor in the material world.

((Your character is No longer a problem... Kay thanks bye))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Opening[private]   The Orphaned Opening[private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Opening[private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Other :: Archives-
Jump to: