Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Vote_lcapDark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Voting_barDark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Vote_lcapDark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Voting_barDark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Dollar : 2000000048

Character Sheet
Main Character: Kalia Nero
Side Characters:

Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

A floating ring blade would appear in the vast coldness of this empty space, well.. what was formerly known as Russia. A woman would jump out of the middle of the ring,out of no where, her hand had been gripping a man’s softly, so not to injure him from her clawed hands. She grinned, glancing back to him, before letting go of his hand smirking a bit, as she held out her hand gripping at her blade, as the other one seemed to come to her, as she combined the two, and put it back where it belongs. She moved to rest it against her hips, gripping it there. She grinned, they had just been outside a town known for it’s crimes.

After all, he did say some where dangerous. And in her eyes, there was no place as dangerous as the birthplace of her powers. She didn’t seem to notice the cold and paused a bit, she didn’t feel it. She had forgotten that had been an issue for most people. She glanced to him, raising her eyebrow. ”Oh yeah, it’s rather cold. “ she spoke with a shrug of her shoulders moving forward.

She moved slightly, her eyes scanning over the area, as a wind would blow- it didn't really bug her. She grinned a bit, and glanced to him."Welcome to Russia." she spoke as she jumped a bit in the snow, sighing. Memories often haunted her here, "Have you ever seen blood on snow?"she asked. Prodding the bull again, testing him."During the time.. I was... commissioned" she spoke in a tone that almost held a bit of bitterness to it.

"They held small towns near us, training zones. The residence of the town of course.. never really knew." she seemed to laugh a bit. "Like ink on paper." she smirked winking to him, as she looked to the snow, closing her eyes. Some memories, would never be able to wash out of her mind, melt off with the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 pm

He looked ta her sadly, he knew something in her wasn't happy with what she said but she was hell bent on breaking his resolve. Only one thing left to do he thought, his right thumb and index finger came over his ring on his left hand as he slid it off, his plain clothes being revealed along with his total face, his eyes now a grey blue and his auburn hair blowing in the wind, he put the ring in his left pocket as he smiled to Ghost. "I want you to get to know the real me as well as the hero me" He said quietly, moving forward to stand next to her.

"What you did in the past, it stays in the past unless you decide to let it latch onto you and feed upon you like a tick. My past stays where it is, my memories of my family killed and tortured by my brother when I couldn't help stay there as well along with my time on Qward." He stated calmly looking at her, her cheeks and nose were a bit rosy in the cold weather and the snow only added more beauty to her cream colored skin, her eyes always fresh and alive.
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 pm

She paused and snorted as he took off his ring, explaining himself to her. She looked to him with blank eyes, as she scanned him over again, she knew what he was doing, it was what she had done. They had been both.. opening up in a way. She stared to him, his home world... she had almost forgotten that she had dealt with aliens, funny on how humanoid they were... well... she supposed she was the alien to them. She glanced away her fingers going back to drum against her blade. ”Call me, Kalia. “ She gave an almost irritated sigh.

”Kalia Nero Reeves.” she pushed a few strands of her hair out of her face, looking away, as she turned from him, and began to walk towards the small town that she had warped them near. ”My past, is something that is still living, something that can show any time, any day and at any place.“ she spoke, ”And when it does, I am certain you won’t view me as you do.” she spoke, twiddling with her blades, as she skipped along ahead of him.

"...in a way though... I understand that betrayal... in a way" she glanced to him, her eyes shimmering with with something that hadn't shown in her eyes as far as the two have... dealt with eachother. She paused just to see if he'd catch up, and then she'd continue until the two where at the mouth of the town, it was pretty empty outside, and a pub had seemed to be teeming with life, it seemed to be the only thing that showed signs of life in the... town. She glanced to him and a smirk grew on her face.”But let’s have some fun, dollface.”

Dropping her blades in the snow, and pressing it down- covering it in snow, walking towards the pub, and standing by one of the frozen windows, before punching her hand through it. She turned to him and grinned almost.. innocently. Which didn’t look to innocent on her, in fact.. it only made her look worst. A group of six or so people would step out, and she would with giggle innocently.

"Who could have done that?" she giggled as she shook the glass off of her claws.

You are more then welcome to play any of the 'group' :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

Six men stepped out as she broke the glass, he shook his head as he went to stand next to her. "The lady didn't mean anything by it boys wh-" He was cut off mid sentence as one boy wrapped his arms around him and tackled him into the snow. He let the move carry through and swiveled his hips when he was on his back, this giving enough room for him to work his legs straight up and kick the man in the gut, knocking the wind out of him as he stood. "Like I said damnit the lady didn't mean to cause trouble but you all see to be looking for it." He spoke cooly as the five remaining men circled the two, the biggest grunting in broken English, "Girl mine." The rest snickered as he closed in on Kali, his monster arms coming at her to do a double over head punch, the hands coming down like hammers on her head if she didn't counter. His chest thick like a trees trunk, another man flanked her aiming to swipe her legs out.

Carter raised his hands up, his palms exposed but not totally fisted. This was a fighting style he had learned when he was training on Qward, it preferred speeding and lightning quick hits to disable the enemy. His eyes following the remaining three, two having lead pipes and the last holding a knife. Carter felt sad, he had gotten more to fight but Kali obviously got the more brave of the five.

You rp the three I fight and I will rp the two you have
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 am

Three men had surrounded Carter, one man had been rather large, and towered over his two companions, bald and his muscles rippling through a clearly tight black shirt a lead pipe in his massive hands, his two companions shorter then him, but larger then any normal man. Clearly these men had been on some sort of steriods, one of the men- the smallest of a three- he also had only one eye .. the other covered by a black eyepatch with fancy letter's embroided onto it a knife in his hand, the third finally had a lead pipe on him, with scars over his face.

The two smaller of the group would run at Carter. The eyepatched thug, would move first, a smirk across his crooked face, as he would move to stab at Carter's stomach, the other of the two, the scar-faced man with a lead pipe would have a scowl on his face, as he would try to
home-run hit the small american across the face. The larger of the three would crack his neck, rolling his head back. It was clear they were no normal humans, the man smirked laughing as his friends would attack the puny american.

Kalia's purple eyes would twinkle to the man, and her hand would rest on her hips, as the greatest of the men would chuckle as he claimed her. She stared to him, as his massive hands would attempt to crash upon her, she would jump back, using the arms of the flanking man to kick off of, and landing a few inches from them.

She smilled, as her lips twitched into a wicked grin. She always thought if she was going to murder someone she should face them, tell them why.. look them dead in the eyes. Her eyes would lock onto the larger mans, and then kill them. "You're all going to die here. I'm going to kill you two." she spoke in perfect Russian. She would almost dance around the two men, her movements fluid, and rather sporadic.

Her wicked.. crooked grin never faltering.

She would jump forward suddenly as if going to attack the larger of the two, but at the last second would alter her movement, almost mid air, as she would move to drag her long, demonic like claws across the smaller of the two's face, her attention still on the larger mans. She began to laugh, she feared nothing. She would be fast on her feet, prepared to dodge or attack, a perfectly oiled machine, conditioned to do only one thing.

She was only good at one thing, the monsters in her mind would laugh at her. Thinking she could be normal... thinking she can trust any. She wanted to see it again, the blood against the snow, the beautiful metallic scent, the sound of her blades slicing flesh. A shiver would be sent down her spine.

She yearned for it now, the men's lives. No god would save them, no one would get in her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

The one with the knife got to him first, the knife coming straight out towards him. His left and right hands went out like liquid flame, the motion smooth, his let hand coming down ontop of the man's hand, jarring his wrist and forcing him to drop the knife before his left hand closed around the man's wrist. He then stepped forward and brought his right hand to come upward at the man's elbow forcing the hinge to go in the opposite direction and break the arm. The man screamed in pain before Carter twisted him around and his friend's lead pipe hit him square on the back, knocking him up. He freed his hands of the man and quickly recovered the small knife to use against the pipe wielder. His legs tensed when he bent down a bit, ready to spring for the second round, keeping his eyes on the two men. Only barely understanding that Ghost was speaking Russian.

The two circling Ghost smiled a bit, the taller one standing a full two feet over her in height, saw her blades and heard her threat, "Now girly I think my bullets will find you before your blades find me." He said in thick slurred Russian, his right hand going behind his back, grasping his glock from his waistband and producing it, aiming it right at Ghost. "Now why don't you drop those weapons and we'll go have a good time.... without your friend that is." He said, winking just a tad bit in a sickening way. Keeping his eyes firmly upon her, his gun arm pointing at her, waving the thing around while he made his demands. The other one smiled in a brutish way and ran toward Ghost, having brass knuckles on his hands that ended in spikes with chains wrapped around his arms. He smirked before closing his right fist before bringing it toward her stomach in an attempt to knock the wind form her gut. The other one, the sleazy one, kept his eyes on Ghost but changed the direction of his gun toward Carter and squeezed the trigger, a thunder clap coming with the action of the bullet ripping free into the air. The men wanted her alone, they didn't want the boy, just his pretty little girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

The knife wielding man would soon be knocked out cold in the snow, not dead. Kalia snorted, she'd have to fix his mistakes. The friend with the pipe, only seemed to grow more pissed at the fact he was tricked to attack his own friend. He growled, and in a rage he would swing the pipe at Carter, a foolish mistake but anger clearly was what the man had been living off of, and he just wanted that american punk to taste lead.

The massive man of the group continued to watch, his eyes even straying to see how his companions had been dealing with the woman dressed so foolishly for this weather. It was odd, as if she didn't feel cold, her teeth didn't chatter when the cold Russian winds would blow in all their fierceness, kicking up the fallen snow on the ground, he even noticed that the man held a certain calmness to him, that went hand and hand with just plain out creepy.

Her eyes narrowed as he brought out a weapon, pathetic humans. Her eyes narrowed as he pointed the gun at her, aiming it at her. She laughed rather loudly, mockingly, the purple orbs would shift and focus on the movement running at her, she snorted, before jumping back, doing a rather gracefull flip in the air as she landed on her ring blade, allowing it to pop up from the snow and grab at it, her eyes widened as she saw him aim the gun to Carter. She suddenly threw her blade in the air, jumping through it as if a trained tiger in the circus, the rings and the girl would disappear.

She knew Carter had taken off his ring, she didn't know if he'd be able to react fast enough, the rings would transfer as the bullet came flying towards him, her clawed hand would open and a purple glow would faintly appear around the claw, as the bullet hit the clawed hand. She grinned, as she pointed her palm at the brute who had been running at her from earlier, the very same bullet would shoot out of her claw, whirring to the smaller of the two. She would glance to Carter, as if she herself.. didn't even understand why she had saved his life.
She snorted, before running forward at the man with the gun, her body low and agile, as she would toss her blade into the air above herself, and jump up, before the blades would appear just above the man, she would move to fall on him, and if she would land she would hold her sharpened claws to his neck, and allow the man stare into the eyes of his killer.But of course, that was only if it would be an effective attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

He smirked when the man rushed forward in; Carter had expected the man to come at him in a rage and he did. He ran forward with the pipe lifted high above his head and aimed to bring it down on Carter's skull in blind rage. When he stepped in Carter's zone of attack with his arms raised up Carter lashed out like a coiled snake with the knife.

He struck fast, his left hand dashing out toward the man's exposed right armpit, the blade digging deep into the flesh and bringing forth a spray of blood. The metal had sunk into the man's lung and was now dripping blood into said lung, slowly drowning him in his own life water.

Carter carried on moving forward, grabbing the man's lead pipe from above his head in his stunned state, it resting in his dominate left hand, the far end pointing outward toward the titanic man who merely stood and watched his friends fall. He heard the sound of a gun shot and spared a mere second to watch Ghost save his life, a smile coming to his lips when he locked eyes with her, as if to say "See, I was right about you." And with a wink to her he turned back to the troll like man and waited.

The bullet struck the smaller man with the brass knuckles and with the added force from the transfers it tore right through him, going in through his solar plexus, shattering it, then through his heart forcing it to explode, and finally out through his spinal cord, dropping him to his face on the ground as it snapped cleanly and made him lose control of his legs and lower torso.

The gunman watched in horror as Ghost showed her powers and her weapon, he thought this was just a girl and her boyfriend, he was wrong. "Look no harm done, I'll just get going now..." He said, the fear making his voice crack before Ghost vanished and appeared above him forcing a screaming form him when they locked eyes. The man was a rat through and through and wanted to weasel out of what he deserved but she would be merciless to this demon.
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 am

Ooc: The next scene is goign to be rather brutal, i don't really know what would be considered rated 17 violence... but i will quickly take down the rather descriptive parts if it is rated over it. I don't think it is, but I also enjoy horror and what not.
Kalia had her knees resting on the man's shoulder's, her eyes had been almost glowing with such a hate for the man, why.. not particular reason.. hell she even had instigated the fight. The great clawed hand would dig deep into the man's eyes sockets, blood splattering over her face, as her blade fell into her free hand, she would move it to rest across her shoulders, as she would pull back and one of the eyeballs have seemed to unfortunately gotten stuck in one of the claws.

She grinned, perhaps the brutality of the attack was brought on by the words of Carter... she wanted to prove him wrong. She would bring her hand back and in an attempt to mak ethe man swallow his eye so to speak, the blade would go deep into his throat before she slashed out, jumping off the great man, who would be dead by now, just like ink on paper, her eyes moved to the ground, as she looked to the pools of blood forming.
She would be crouching low to the ground, as her eyes moved to see the remaining man, who had stayed back and watched his friends be massacred. He grinned, "I knew it was you.." he spoke in perfect English, his arms going behind his back, as if knowing his fate. "You made a mistake showing your face here, Agent." the man spoke calmly. Kalia's eyes would widen, and she would run to the man, and he would be thrown into the wall.

"They are going to be after you like the traitor you are." he spoke in Russian, her teeth gritted tightly against each other, and the girl seemed to be.. almost frightened.. how did this man know who she was.. a guard.. no the bases couldn't be here still.. she was certain they were shut down. She would suddenly turn away. "Kill him." she stared to Carter.. could she trust him. Her fingers tapped against her blade as she looked to Carter, this would prove to her.. if she could trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am

He looked at her kill the man and held no sorrow, he wanted to teach her to only teach lessons to the evil doers and she was doing just such a thing. He watched the blood spray from his impaled eye sockets, painting the snow a vibrant red hue. He watched her make him devour his own eye in a way and he enjoyed it, he enjoyed that it appeared she was doing this for him. He hoped he was right, then the other man spoke in perfect English to Kali.

What he said wasn't good and hinted that he needed to be silenced so his news couldn't be reported, "Kill him." he heard her say, his head turning back to her to see a hint of fear at the large man, at what he said. His left handed tightened on the lead pipe and he turned back to the giant. If I kill him she'll be safe but he hasn't attacked, he's only let his goons fight us. He hasn't done anything... yet. Yes yet, but he will and it will be to Kali,but I'll end it. He thought to him before moving forward, coming low at the large male he brought his free right fist in to connect with his gut and force the air from his lungs, this attack being used to cover the real one. His left hand moving parallel with the ground and inward toward his right knee cap. His idea was to use the pipe to shatter the knee, after that was finished he watched the pipe connect and the knee snap inward at a sickening angle, forcing all the weight of the man to make him crash. His right hand hit the man's stomach but it found little give from the hardened muscles. Not that it mattered, since the man was on his knees now.

Carter grabbed the pipe in both hands and tightened his grip before bringing it in on the man's face like a baseball player to a ball, the metal touching flesh and break the bones and spraying blood form his nose and teeth form his mouth. Him slumping over dead. Carter stood there, the pipe covered in blood and fleshy parts, he then turned to Kali and dropped the pipe. "Now what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 am

Kalia had kept her back to the scene, as she heard the gruesome sounds. She closed her eyes, and laughed softly, at the sounds. Like beautiful music to her ears, a sound that would make her want to dance until she couldn't dance any longer. Her eyes opened slowly, the same color as lilacs during spring time, they even seemed to shimmer at the moment. She continued to tap her nails along the blades. They were going to find her, she grinned- a wicked grin that would send chills down Beelzbub's spine himself.

Her eyes would drift towards the blood on the ground, the pools had melted the snow it seemed, but no doubt there would be more snow soon. A gust of wind would blow through out the area, kicking up the untainted snow on the ground, and even causing her hair to push back against it, the cold wind didn't cause any chill to the woman though. She would turn to look at Carter. She'd have to leave soon.. dissappear for a while.. just to be safe. Why did she feel like it would hurt him... why did she think he'd want to look for her.

Oh well, he wouldn't be able to find her exactly. She smirked, she could be anywhere in the world, whenever she wanted too. Time didn't prohibit her, she didn't need money. "So, tell me... do you still think so highly of me, Hero-boy" she tilted her head to him slightly, as she would walk up to him, her eyes on the pipe- they would slowly move up from his arm, to his shoulder, shoulder- to neck to take in the boys appearance, for about the hundredth time they have spent together.

"Did you not see what you just did?" she smirked looking to him. "You killed pretty much the innocent.. but then again ignorance and innocence are easily related." she grinned to him, which is why she would never be either one of those foolish things. "I say we leave no wittnesses. " she spoke eyeing up the pub, tapping on her blades. "Except, this time.." she purred, and shivers would even fall up and down her sides at the thoughts going through her mind.

"I'm not going to play fair."

She would move past the hero, allowing her shoulder to bump against his, and even her hand to move across his own, along with running alongside the blood, as she moved slowly towards the pub, she could feel her monster awakening, hating the feeling it gave her, enjoying every moment of it. The woman was confused, born weak...conditioned to be a killer. She licked her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

His left hand grabbed her right wrist when she passed him by heading toward the bar.

"Don't, I do think a lot of you and I did what I did to keep you safe from whatever these men had planned for you, I would happily kill them all again if I had too. But those people in there stayed inside and didn't come out here seeing to kill and molest life. They don't deserve to die just because they were here; you can't fall into your darkness Kali. You need to fight it." He said quickly.

"When I let you go you have two choices, you can keep walking the other way or we can leave here together, I have feelings for you and I couldn't stop you because I know what it means but that doesn't mean I have to stand by and watch you become a monster, I won't." He whispered before his left hand unlaced from her wrist, his hand going into his pocket to get his ring so he could put it on and fly away from here if need be, his eyes staying fixed upon her lilac iris's the whole while, silently hoping he broke through to her.
Back to top Go down
Kalia Nero Reeves

Kalia Nero Reeves

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 am

Her body would freeze up as he grabbed at her wrist, and her eyes would widen slightly, as she would suddenly move against him, her free hand poised- aimed at his throat, leaving very little room between their two bodies, her eyes stern on his own. At that surreal moment, for some reason the corpses.. they didn’t mean anything to her,nor did the thick metallic scent of blood in the air, nor did her would-be victims.. it was as if,it was only Carter and Kalia in this frozen, blood soaked wonderland. She wanted to.. she wanted too so bad,just to shove her claws deep into the man’s neck, her eyes narrowed onto him.

He spoke to her, and his words made..her chest hurt, it was as if snakes had managed to slink within her bloodstream, and bite down, sending it’s numbing venom throughout her bodice, her position still held, ready to strike.. but they both knew she wouldn’t, the snakes.. they had been coiled tightly around her heart now. Kali... that wasn’t her name.. had he..nicknamed her.. she blinked,darkness swallow her...her darkness had devoured her long ago.. the only thing left was this husk of Kalia Nero Reeves, a husk that renamed itself Ghost.

Then he said it,her eyes widened. He didn't even know her. She growled, before yanking her wrist away from him, her hand falling to her side, as she would jump away from him, she laughed to him.. he wouldn't get to her. "Look at you,a demon slayer trying to domesticate a demon." she spat to him, "I am already a demon, Carter. You're too late." she spoke..the last part however,someone skilled at reading a person could vaguely hear sorrow in the last part.

She'd let him down,before she even met him..maybe he could have saved her so long ago.. maybe in another life, she would glare to him, before turning away, grabbing her ring blade,as she held her hand out to him. "I'm taking you back to where I found you," she spoke to him calmly, little did he know that this would be the last time that Ghost had planned on seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]   Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and Dangerous [open/Omega]
Page 1 of 1