Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
New Home ...unkown times  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
New Home ...unkown times  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
New Home ...unkown times  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
New Home ...unkown times  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
New Home ...unkown times  Vote_lcapNew Home ...unkown times  Voting_barNew Home ...unkown times  Vote_rcap 
Camellia
New Home ...unkown times  Vote_lcapNew Home ...unkown times  Voting_barNew Home ...unkown times  Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era New Home ...unkown times  TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

New Home ...unkown times

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickcca

Dollar : 2000000050

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

New Home ...unkown times  Empty
PostSubject: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Nickcca was taken by a black limo in a car he look all around the car look strange to him all these luxreys things in the car he was used to this at even so it made nervous but he did not show it. He looked at the man sitting next he sent by Omega to this new home he wondered why he does not need one all is food, water and a blood pack to keep him going. " Where we going why am being taken to this place that no letting in on it better a job i don't like being in the dark." He eyes norrowed with distrust he did it did not help that the lack of info of what is going on always made feel very uneasy he used streets, lab and training room and cells. "Well am waiting for your answer."

The bulter looked at him and sighed thinking how rude Nickcca was being but then again he did read up on his report. "look by being like that is not going to get anywhere not with this woman you they should talked you manners before meeting her." Nickcca look out the window and all the sudden the car stopped all the sudden they airreved at wherever he was being taken to. " knew it was a mission it always is a mission."
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:51 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

New Home ...unkown times  Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

((OOC: This is after Lance...))

Mr.Robinston stood with a beautiful woman as she seemed to be in the beginning of her twenties. She seemed rather divine in some cases as many would say the other way around. Madam Cherrie was not the person to fuck around with, or well Hoshi to anyone who was normal. Mr.Robinston just gazed over at that new mother who was extremely excited by this event; finally a boy. Her eyes lite up like Christmas lights in the blunt winter. Hoshi stood there in a beautiful black dress that fit to her every curve; with snow white lining at the collar, sleeve ends and the bottom of the dress. Her long red locks were now in a simple bun... There was nothing more then she loved was finally becoming an actual mother... For the data she had revealed through E-Mail, this boy was very simpler to her younger self. Something one doesn't normally see in the youth of today; specifically when being tested on made into a machine; a killing machine. Though details didn't bother Hoshi, it was the fact she was going become a mother to a child that needed warmth. It made her dreams really just explode with happiness. Her lips paused as the limo stopped in front her grand hotel... She had an adorable outfit for the boy already in her arms...

Mr.Robinston or well... Roiben if one had to get it straight... He walked over in a proper manner with stern look to him which scared the drive away from the door. "Madam Hoshi, Your new son has arrived...Nickcca." He opened the Limo door to reveal the young boy to her who she just stared at him with such a warm gaze and she simply blushed... Her arms pressed against her breast out of excitement with her hands on her rose cheeks and greeted the boy. "Welcome home, dearie... " She giggled like a school girl who just got a new car. She felt embarrassed that the boy looked worn and torn from several manners. Hoshi didn't know what to do, she didn't know who this lad was... This was a new thing to Hoshi...
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Nickcca was going to say in a stern voice so what the mission but until something shocked him new son and welcome home this was new he made uneasy but he liked it. Nickcca did know why he blush act for once like child act a little why and then he stake his head and stood to attention like he greeting his boss. " Hoshi Nickcca Mira Von Vamp a.k.a nightmareain, Weapon NX reporting for duty what is the mission." This only way he knew how to behave you tell by looking at he how to behave normally like other kid do buy maybe someone like her might right for him. He could not help but look up at her home this was a big house normally smaller version or crummy one room homes.

He wanted to ask aswell how the change of place and stuff he seems very confused maybe he wait to see what she said. He hope why in the hell they acting so stangely to him kindness is know nothing of till very recent maybe different like people are stage indeed. Never the less Nickcca should keep his guard up this might even a tarp look aswell trust will hard to earn form this war trained child.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

The reaction was the boy made Roiben facepalm into his white gloves; this boy was as nutty as the rest the rest of them... Nothing then a cute boy just saying the cutest things. This is where Roiben should have stepped in about his cute manners and train him to be a proper rich boy, but Hoshi had something to say. "Well ain't yah the cutest thing in the world hehe...Your name is Nickcca Redwood now, not silly Nickcca Mira Von Vamp. It is silly going around introducing yourself to your mother like that." She stated to him sweetly with her eyes half way closed as she walked over towards him. Her body just going with the bounce, back and forth as finally reached up to the boy. Getting on one of knees in front of Nickcca, just stare him right in the the eyes. "And please, you are not on a mission... You are now my son... I am Madam Hoshi, Hoshi for short... but you can call me mother; I would like that..." Each of her words was simply nothing but care; her voice as smooth as clean water. Her crisp blue eyes with all seriousness, had nothing but kind intentions.

She moved herself a bit closer to him, and opened her long dainty arms to him to hug her... Roiben stood there rather surprised at Hoshi's patience with the boy. She didn't see anything wrong with the boy in general, just that he was lost in the world of fear and nothing to really hide under from all the harm. Hoshi knew that feeling all too well. Roiben just smiled happily at the sight of the happy Hoshi. With everything that happened to her previously; Hoshi deserves a bit of happiness doesn't she? Roiben simply closed the Limo door behind the boy, not allowing the other butler to come out.Roiben stood next to the two with an happy gaze...'Hoshi... Of all things, a boy will make you happiest person in the world... just for the briefest moment...Then I shall be happy as well...' Placing his hands on Hoshi's head and petting her softly.
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Nickcca did not understand at all her son this new name this all to fast to confusing and very hard to take in as well his feelings where bouncing all over the place. That word mother all the sudden brought on a flashback that would impossible to remember it was a time everything was bigger he felt like he just been born Hoshi voice sound like this woman voice. (I shall name you Nickcca Mira Von Vamp you two middles names is mine and your grandads.) Nickcca grab his head like he remembering something and all the sudden he jump into the arms and hug her everything in her voice what she said the slime. This was not like him at all it like all his feeling came rushing out tears running down his face his heart took over all came crashing down.

For those few second even if he did not know it now the reason behind the tears was because Hoshi reminded him of his real mother. After that he said something that was normal for him to day. "...May I keep Mira Von ...?" He seem unsure why but by the tone of his voice it almost important to him to him he was unsure must deep down maybe it only thing that belong to his real mother. But not all was good will last are gonna he mind sanp back into this world and back off quickly and blushing this new feel now silly about what he just did. " Sorry mother would not happen again mother."

He took in what hi new mother said mostly but the way he talked to her just now and back to all soldier like again. he thinking to himself what are these feeling what happening to me why did act like that just now this was so confusing for him this was purely strange for him.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:38 pm

The sudden passionate tears and hug that was received from Nickcca was surprising to even Roiben and more even to Hoshi. The poor boy lost in the cruel world, no one to take care of him, give him the proper meal or even give him his rightful needs as a growing boy. Her hands just snaked around the body shaking body of Nickcca as he was crying... It was the one thing she loved most; she loved being there for who needed her like her assassins when they start breaking down out of pressure or simple tasks that really shun them from their emotions. Hoshi was that type of woman who could snap them back to the real world and keep their minds stable in all manners. One of her hands held him tightly as the other one just cooed him by petting his head to calm him down. Yet the child's first words to after that was "Mind if I keep the Mira Von?... Her eyes filled with tears as this was rather an emotion moment for even the juggernaut with a heart warming smile just pressed upon her lips. "What ever you want my son, I will spoil you in anyway I can... I want you to be happy with me... I will never harm you, I promise...." Her sweet warm words just came pouring out of her mouth still held the boy in her arms tightly. This... felt wonderful... It didn't matter if he was adoptive... He just held her tightly as if she was his real mother.

Roiben just retracted her hand to his side and stood there watching the two just have a heart warming moment. Just seeing Hoshi smile rather like Terry and then this boy made him feel rather jealous. It was always someone else would could make her happy, not Mr.Robinston... but it didn't matter, as a butler's duty, Madam's health and happiness came first... Not his, but he would like it if someone didn't scream at him or argue that he was right or wrong... But it was all in the duty of the butler.."Sorry mother would not happen again mother." Made her even hold him tighter then before leaning his head on his shoulder as she lightly wept.. He was what she wanted.... A son. Sure the maiden wanted to get married have her own children but right now, emotionally she needed this. "Just call me mother once dear... I am not going to shun you for your silly request. Anything you so desire..."
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

"Nickcca Mira Von Redwood....." He all she will not harm him and whatever he wants these he never heard before what would she say that he again confused him greatly. " soo mother this is my name now what about my code names and what this son job all about ... there much to learn." Nickcca seem to ask even he ask in very stern way poeple would help but find it funny dude this naiveness of the world outside the lab think about it a little. " Hold wait you saying you protect me form the lab.... you mean i don't have to do anything no mission no payment no nothing but why I'm sorry it this all...how does one say confusing." Nickcca asked his new mother due it not sirprizing he asking questions the dude what people did to him in the labs all those years ago. He did feel if might need a few thing in case Hoshi change her mind and set him on mission.

"ummm ok well i Only basic foods, water blood pack and a bed. Ummmm oh yes mother I need a training room, Weapons workshop a floor to sleep." Nickcca is so used to his training he did want anything apart the basic thing he needs to carry out missions and live he never really been well spoiled before to him this not much to ask for at all just the basics he does not expect anything fancy.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am

She found her somewhat dimwited at this boy's sudden asked of things and talking about missions. It made her eyes widen which made her think of Terry. How could she forget the male so quickly in the sudden blaze of her happiness. Possibly Hoshi should call him or ... No, she could not bring herself to even call him, it was thing about Hoshi. well... She was being shy as possible despite her personality. Her head tilted to the left as she listened to the boy completely before sitting down on the sidewalk to stare at him with those icy blue eyes, as she raised a finger to her head. It made her confused with all the random thoughts running through her head. Only basic words could come out with ease, not trying to make this overly ... overbearing for the boy. "Code names? and this is no job dear. This is not your job, this is your new life. You get to be yourself, be a child. Make friends and go to school like any other normal child. All of this might seem too fast for you.... but you are free to do what you want; no one will come in and hurt you not while you are my son. I will give you an allowance every week if you so please."

Her lips pressed against the boy's forehead, kissing his sweet little forehead with the ruby lips, and brushing his chocolate hair out of his sigh so she smile at him charmly. Her arm was wrapped round her waistline as she tried to understand for what it was worth, since he was her new son. He seemed so adorable and cute as he stood there before her. "Oh? Missions? Payment err... No. You are not a female assassin dear unless you want to be swarmed with girls clawing your cute face of yours." She questioned him, pulling him into her warm embrace this time face first into her breast and snuggling him there and hugging tightly. He was just too much adorableness, Nickcca was an vampire so it made sense for him to need blood... it stated in his profile and bit her lips softly. It took her moment before pulling out of her breast."...You will get rich meals to make your stomach stuff, water and... What? Of course if you so need blood packs, I can pull enough to get a vault full... I will be teaching you proper manners, you shall be attending all types of business meetings and balls hehe..." Then she continue to speak as she stood up in her beautiful gown and began to walk towards her hotel."You will be sleeping in a room in my personal quarters hehe... So I will make sure you are well taken care of. Don't worry about Training. It is not required... Now follow me Nickcca."
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:45 pm

"hold on no training mmm I see this stange no training no payment no mission this kinda confusing. Hold on wait I can be me.....But what is me?" Nickcca never even thought about who he was all he knew all his life he was a soldier nothing more than an tool of war. He toying with his mind alot as started following Hoshi and why she treating like a normal person this to much to think about maybe he need rest or does need to thinks this over. He could not help himself now he had to ask her but he said in a confusing tone like he yran to learn about this life he about to live in this all to new to him even the kindness and loving words. "umm Mother i am grateful that letting live without any type of payment or anything but I really must why all different I mean only people I know until Omega and you is poeple eiter want to open me up to modify me, train me or even hire me this seems little confuting I thought or knew that all people i meet will be the same no matter how different they look. So the question is why haven't been trained to know this that there people who will do stuff or nothing?"

Without even knowing Nickcca has taken his first step into self awareness he never questioned anything like this before this was a shocking development. That question in over all his alllcey was trying to ask was who is she what kinda of person is Nickcca he blinked and stakes his head. " what going with me why a questing this all the sudden i know who I am and know how the world works there no of this right and wroung that Omaga talked about.....Right?" everything he knew his been throw into question this could be the start of a great hero or villain or maybe even a normal boy. Nickcca was just asking Hoshi but himself this is going to hard to answer.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

"You are you,as you are my son. Nickcca, you have a live here with me now. I don't know Omega is but I would never want anyone to cut open my darling son. Not a tool of all hell of bloody scientists... I would know that and you have a free will... " She pulled up her sleeve to show him her ID that the scientists marked her with... the tattoo saying "#1930" on her forearm; it looked a bit wore out from over the years but it was still visible as day of light. It was clear she was trying to bond with her son as much as possibly. Hoshi was avoiding him... Not Nickcca but him... It made her ache inside even more that he knew about dark side of her... something she was not willing to tell him until later. "I was just like you son... Met to be a bloody killer then my uncle did what he did the best, he went in there and trashed the place for my freedom. You have freedom now Nickcca. They kept being who you are away from yah.... because they were scared on who you were what you meant to do... You were meant to be someone great when you grow up not this weapon of mass destruction... You are meant to be my son and whatever you so desire." There was nothing she would not do for Nickcca, he seemed just be on the search for himself... or even just now realizing how amazing he could be. Maybe it was the fact that if Hoshi just pushed him in the right corner... It just might happen to get emotions out of the bugger....

Her anger didn't rise at all just calmness overwhelmed her body when her hand grasped onto his. Her lips smiled happily down at him as found her way into the overwhelming lobby; it was huge..."Yes yes My dear... We will be learning right from wrong from your sisters and everything so well.... I will teach how to be a gentlemen, how to make girls you like melt into your arms. Heheh I am going to make you the perfect man. I will send you to a private academy, you will shoe in~! I will help you do everything right hehe.... " Roiben moving behind them just watching them happily. It was more then jealously that was builting in him... It was a lot of feelings...
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Nickcca blink this all different this new kinda of train she on about was strange it was the and part of Nickcca real show his real self agian but asking my most dumbist things. " Wait women can melt what made of butter or something? ...Sisters what are they it like a job or something or maybe they like my trainers. Freedom like some nasty food what got to be whoever I want" To him he thought it be normal to ask it everyone it most dumbest thing they ever head then again how did he know any bet his life was labs so the outside would like a playground to him. He saw the marks on her arm he went slinet....she just he him did run away or something but he very unwillingly to show his sadly that w ill have to take time to earn his trust eoungth it show her his.

Nickcca look around the room see all kinda of things he never saw before he wanted to ask about everything he saw he did not know about. But he did not because his mind was still mostly on the tattoo she had what company was she form maybe he form weapon X was a different one maybe only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 pm

"Hahah you are just a charm my son. My daughters live the way they so desire, they are free do what they want." Hoshi laughed full heartily as she found him rather enjoying his new room. It was nice enough but she glared at Ms.Robinston, or well Roiben for short. Her hands twisted her beautiful luscious red hair as if she was flirting with Robinston. His eyes grew with such fear; the female stared him him down with pity and hateful glance. This man knew his end was nearing him, supposedly when her faithful butler returned at her side. It had been almost week since she seen him... It felt lonely without Lance... Not her ex-boyfriend, but her personal butler. Shift her attention by towards Nickcca got on one knee and petting his head full of brown hair. "Freedom is like sugar, you want it more and more... You will able to do more after I send you to your first school Nickcca Occult Private Academy, you will love it. As I did... " She peered at him such care and giggled "I will make you a young gentlemen before the year is over..." She did what she knew best inside... He was going to be a gentlemen like her seven brothers were. Despite the lack of Parents on her part...Since she did murder them , just found this the right away.

Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Nickcca looked out the the window and press his hand softly and look down he never took the time to view things much before but now with this view his eyes opened wide. He did not want to say anything but to him this was new his very brimming with excitement wondering all new thing are like sister and even school what ever that is but he turn and give a stem look at his new mother poorly trying all excitement within him. But his eyes said it all he wanted to start right away with new stuff. " So Mother when do I start just wondering ......I mean all of it." He look at in her eyes wondering why she being so nice to him he hand on his heart like he did what he was feel excitement, Joy , Happiness and even loved he never had these thing at all.

As much he wanted to say something nice back it cloud not bring himself to he a weapon olny he knew was pain and fear then why is he feeling these things. Nickcca mind then wondered how long will it last can he trust his new mother all worries started to take shape he did not know whatever to trust his own new mother. This all to fast confused to honest he is fearing for the future this one had no certain clue outcome he was really train to expect the unexpected. He always knew what was going on he had info the possible and the maybes he then useing that info to ready but he walking into this blind as a bat. If he was so afraid then why did choice to come the he never had a choice before.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:02 pm

In his room currently, Lance Fisher was finishing up organizing his clothes, opening his closet up as he planned out his assassination mission. He could not forgive Mr. Robinston for his failure, and especially could not forgive him for his insults towards Madam Hoshi. He suddenly heard talking from downstairs, a new voice, a child's voice. Finally remembering that today was the day she was to receive her son, he opened the door to the hallway as he stepped outside and looked downstairs to see them, smiling gently at the sight of Madam Hoshi's happy face. The child seemed confused, as if he didn't know he was adopted, odd, but not exactly the oddest thing he's ever seen. He would have to be the butler of this child as well now, although Lance never considered anyone as high priority as Madam Hoshi, and still doesn't, but he will do anything for her, even protect this child which makes her happy.

Walking downstairs silently as he looked over to Madam Hoshi, putting his hand to his chest and bowing gently, "Madam Hoshi, sorry I missed Young Master Nickcca's arrival... I was busy with... preparations..." He said with a suspicious voice, looking over to Mr. Robinston, "And you, Robinston, I need to talk to you, follow me upstairs, we have business to discuss in my room..." He turned back to Madam Hoshi and bowed his head politely, "Excuse me my mistress, I will return shortly as soon as I deal with the business between Mr. Robinston and I..." He stated non-chalantly as he looked over to Nickcca, "And I will get to know you better later as well if you wish Young Master..." He bowed to him gently as well as he began to head upstairs, signaling Robinston to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

”Oh fucking shit....” Robinston found himself up against the wall out of fear of Lance being back home. The thoughts were slamming into like fucking hurricane hitting a dead tree, Robinston knew the outcome of this so easily. His hand reached for his rapid-beating chest and whimpered like a sad puppy, THE Dash that came out of him was just massive... Upon Hoshi kicked closed the front door as throwing him towards Lance. This was not...a good sign, if Lance wanted to have a word with you while you were taking care of Madame Hoshi. It was meant a whole like of shit about to hit the fan. Hoshi was like Life, precious and beautiful, if you misuses it, Lance was Death, He was hold and cruel expect to Hoshi. It was the balance that kept the UAA, The Hotel, God Eaters, Mini group the Cherrie Boy hunters, both her and Lance kept the cycle just rolling not just one carried the stress. Hoshi just smiled at Lance's statement, with made her heart grow wings and flutter up into a blissful state of fucking god hood right now. It was the PERFECT day...

Hoshi was entering motherhood now, A proud mother who happen to be Leader of several important factions and even better, it never took a single moment for to realize how much she was happy. Her life was finally pulling together. Money, Children, the last thing she wanted was missing as well but it had to be. It could just land in her arms as if it was magic. That shit would be unfair, and way too easy. Hoshi just watch Robinston follow the handsome butler as she held a good grip onto Nickcca's shoulder. She felt a tear just roll down her steaming hot cheek and by god it felt so wonderful... “Yes yes yes, everyone you can everything you want. Any time you so want, really I am going will show you the mansion sometime, this entire hotel place is yours, I am giving this to you as your first gift as your second gift so Lance doesn't have to clean up after you.” She stated before clapping her hands, a beautiful lolita girl walked in, she was wearing french maid outfit . Her long blond pigtails were curl up into massive curl puffs and she smiled at him ”Young Master, My name is Michelle Falls, A.K.A Baby 5. I am here to protect and server you young master...” She squeeled in the most annoying girly girl voice one can think of.
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Nickcca nodded to Lance to say he does not mind talking to him later he been alot of new people today this will have his guard up big time. His eyes widen to hear about these gifts he never had those before as well but this maid he stopped and watch every as soon his this girl said she was to serve him and protect him. He walk to her and walked around almost like he paying attention to every detail of her. He wanted to make sure he if can trust her with his life but there one test one to him Nickcca was learn all by himself in the lab day he tell about about a person by there fighting style how they moved in battle, to judge whatever they are weak or they are worthy fighter and even how they act under pressure.

Nickcca was feeling a little stiff being still all the time and such and took ok his jacket of and sling it over his solder he step back near his mother. "Ok if you are to protect me or work with me I need to know who are if going to do quickly i want to spar with you I'm sorry it only you gian my trust as a protector or panter ." This was Nickcca training talking this will probbley take a hell alot of time before he stop this all together will maybe not this habit. " This how i get to know how you purely how you act, think and move in battle tells me who you are." It was probable strange to most how Nickcca can act like a true soldier something that might have to worked on.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Lance grabbed onto his shirt and began pulling Robinston upstairs to his room, tossing him inside as he closed the door behind him. Looking to Robinston with a death glare, his eyes were a sharp red that pierced into Robinston like daggers. How should he go about it? Well how he usually goes about it, quick and silent, like a true assassin would do, "Robinston, You have disgraced the name of Madam Hoshi... She was kidnapped under your watch and you didn't even seem to look for her, who knows what could have happened to her, she could have been killed or worse..." The mere thought of what could have happened under this clowns watch is what made him the most angry, his fist clenching which activated the muscles in his arm going ballistic. He didn't want to beat the man to death though, he reached behind to his back pocket, pulling out a knife in secret before opening his eyes and aiming them towards Robinston again, the glare was marking his prey, immediately poofing into a black cloud, he appeared behind him, a hand going around and covering Robinston's mouth as the knife flung right into his neck, stabbing through both of his Carotid arteries on his neck. immediately pulling the knife out, the blood shot out onto the floor and in no way hit Lance at all, keeping his white suit completely clean. he waited for him to die which was quick.

Silent and quick, just what he enjoyed in assassinations, fighting was not something he enjoyed, he'd prefer to skip it and just kill the target. He opened up his closet where he kept his Vanish suit, tossing the body inside, luckily the blood finally stopped flowing, he closed the hard doors of the closet and began cleaning up the mess on the floor, it didn't take long due to it being fresh, he simply poured the blood down the sink after mopping it up. He washed his hands and walked outside just a few minutes later, his eyebrow raised upon seeing the child get into a decent fighting stance towards Baby 5. Baby 5 would probably win, what with the assassination training she had gone through, the child was talented at least instances though, not many openings to it. Watching the fight as he walked down the stairs, his keen red eyes were completely focused.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:07 am

• ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ •

New Home ...unkown times  Hoshi_zpsc99ded76

"The Queen of Hearts doesn't fall for the a peasant ... I made a 'grave' mistake at that..." - Hoshi Redwood

:Posting Music:

Artist: Ratt
Song: Nobody Rides for Free

There was a moment of silence that filled the air between everyone... Baby 5 was glaring malevolently towards Nickcca, really to rip his still beating heart from out from his chest but suddenly when Lance just walked down...

'Click..'

Hoshi had felt a sharp pain in her back... All that the maiden could remember was blood painted the poor children, even Nickcca. From the extra amount of blood that Hoshi produce stained half of the carpet area, the sights blurred instantly and her body just dropped like a dead man with clement slippers in a river. Right through Hoshi's right side of her back, a Bullet was shot right through to almost the other side of her body before they exploded causing massive fragement bleeding in her heart and even filling her lungs with nothing but blood. The happiest woman in the woman was now a woman, now on the floor face first, and coughing up blood. Baby 5, just stood there with such a terrorizing face before using her senses grabbing onto Nickcca and hiding him behind her. The radio receiver that pick up all radio's in the entire city signals, like police's, walkie talkies blah blah blah, it was random device to have in case they were heading her way.

The far left channel lite up like a firefly in midsummer's night; Lance would only what that meant. It meant the government was coming to pick up what they made of Hoshi, Experiment #1930, The Crimson Scholar and they were behind this.

"Roger that, Target is shot. They are spotted in Hotel Del'shi, main level behind the Hotel bar. Three others. They also have the child... the one meant to smoke weapon X out of the waters. Over." A burly voice came from the speaker. Baby 5 was completely confused as she just held onto the child no matter what.

"Here you loud and clear, the hotel is surrounded completely by swat. If they try to run we will catch them...

Time was ticking, Hoshi was down bleeding to death as the S.W.A.T was coming in closer to the prize.

Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

New Home ...unkown times  Nigthmareian_banner_for_my_rp_super_hero_site_by_vampthelosrsoul-d60c84j

Nickcca eyes widen as he saw his new adoptive mother got shot, being
extremely shocked his mind went it no space and his solderer training
kicked in he slides to his mother and useing his vampire reflexes and
tearing a piece of certain warp it around the wound tightly to suppress
the bleeding but a fuck ton. He would then start going around and use
anything to make room into one deadly booby tarp. He will cover all
ententes doors and windows alike with anything he can find to make sure
the solders can't see them. He then use stuff like chairs and tables to
stand them up while use in anything like knifes, broken stuff, nials and
using splintered baseball bats that he did himself. He stab them tough
the tables and chairs to make deadly barricades and they won't see what
coming until it to late.

If you think that was bad eoungth for Nickcca
think it would not be eoungth to stop them he start using part of bed as
tarps to hang them if ever ran into if they jumped or go tough the
barricade somehow they be hung form where they stand. the last line will
of course Nickcca himself as ready himself by covering his body in
shadow armour to protect him and had a knife in one hand and baseball
bat in the other to knocked any incoming grandnes back at the swat
teams. He now arm and ready to face down the swat team he stood still
hidden form the swat view for they come in but they come they in for a
bloodbath. In his eyes he is pissed that they hurt his mother he did
want show it but his eyes said it all they going to pay with their blood
even he did know himself he wanted their head on a plate .
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Lance looked to Hoshi as she dropped, teleporting beside her, wrapping his arms around her as he looked around, "Damnit, someone get the medical supplies!" He shouted his order as some of the maids rushed into the rooms to look for some form of helpful equipment. Lance didn't touch the area she was shot, knowing enough about wounds to know when and when not to touch or remove certain things. He looked over to the lites, "I didn't think they would show up this soon.." He lowered his head as a tear went down his face, "I wasn't able to prevent this.. but I will make sure you are alive..." He looked to Nickcca who was preparing the area for the imminent attack, seemed to be preparing himself as well.

He rested Hoshi down flat, standing up as the maids came back, preparing to remove the fragments and bullet, "I will take care of the foolish soldiers... You make sure Hoshi is safe and healthy and don't you dare make her feel too much pain..." He spoke softly, the maids nodding as he looked upstairs to teleport to his room, going inside to put on his hawk suit, walking back out and downstairs to walk beside nickcca, looking down at him, his piercing red eyes looked straight into him, "Fight if you wish, but I will be helping you if you are in danger.. I cannot allow Madam Hoshi's new son be harmed..." He stated, looking outside to look at the swat.

He poofed into black smoke outside, pulling out two bowie knives as he began slashing at the soldiers throats and chests, each stab and slash seemed to be precise, tossing one of his blades right into the head of one, teleporting instantly above him to pull it out, slashing at another's throat as he looked back and teleported again to continue battling them, swerving between their weapons and bullets.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 pm

New Home ...unkown times  Hoshi_zpsc99ded76

"The Queen of Hearts doesn't fall for the a peasant ... I made a 'grave' mistake at that..." - Hoshi Redwood

"Tango this is Mango, The mutant girl is down... Repeat, she is down... Go in and get her...."

The words were the death sentence as the men began to fill into her hotel, the moment they walked into her front lobby, everyone on of them got sniped down by a sassy red haired male with an Australasian accent; one of the Brotherhoods from the Redwood family. He seemed to know what he was doing, he was clean cut and well shaved. He was kneeling down from behind the counter. "Bloody fucking Dingos..." He stated as he shot another one down, then fixing his silencer. "Ain't that a bitch lads." He snarled, quickly spinning it around to tighten it...

Everything was black for Madame Hoshi, nothing really appeared before her. She heard screaming of nurses as they panic about like Hens, Then the release of her from Lance... His hands slipped away to help Nickcca but for Hoshi felt her entire body just slam against the brick wall. The pain increase as the blood flow just picked up, and the four maids began to take care of her... One of them picked up and brought her satin bed, and began to try to fix the problem. One of them began to clean the wound then another began to go into remove the bullet from her chest.... What was going on?

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 pm

New Home ...unkown times  2ic7eb7
Characters In this Thread: Rainmaker[Post-Crisis]
Character Color: DarkRed
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Current Music Selection

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A sudden influx of air would twist through the area. Bodies of several SWAT members bisected at the waist. rushed into Lobby of the hotel. A dull red light flickering in the smoke filled lobby. A set of red optics pulsed in the tear gas that flooded the lobby. A presence. A godly presences was felt by all in the hotel. a quiet storm of rage would enter into the lobby with slow steady sauntering steps. His blood red Eyes scanning over the carnage filled lobby. Looking over at the male with the silenced rifle a soft grin would flash over the face. The blood red Katana in his hand would break and flicker into strings of light. This light would swirl and suck into a focal point on the beings right hand. A sharp inhale into the lungs of the being. Filling them with smoke and tear gas. Before blowing the smoke from his flared nostrils. Giving a Psuedo dragon like appearence to the being. He would step into the lobby. His black metal plated boots would step and stick to the red pools of life force from the slain swat members. His black jacket resting low on his shoulders. His eyes slowly scanning the area. He would begin to walk. Headphones in his ear. His hand tearing open a large door way. Before stepping inside. Coming into view of His prize. A female from his past a ghost. Of times he once knew. His weakness. His love. The Madam Beast, Hoshi. Music filled his ears. White ear buds sliding from his jacket into the audial openings. He would step coming within 4 feet of the maids. The smoke fading revealing his form. The Rainmaker had arrived onto the Scene.

Coming from his massacre in New York. He had arrived in Boston to visit a male in the hospital. He had spoken with Dzokhar Tsarnaev. The surviving Boston bomber. His entrance into the hospital was quite the scene. Leading to several dead SWAT members and one missing Terrorist. As he was leaving he saw the raid on a hotel. He entered into the building feeling a familiar presence. He dispatched 20-30 SWAT team members and police officers outside the building before entering into the building. Looking down at the female on the ground. He would snarl a bit. Wondering what had came of his mate. He extended his right hand. A set of hands moving from the ring in a red light. moving towards the female's chest wound.
Back to top Go down
Nickcca

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

New Home ...unkown times  Nigthmareian_banner_for_my_rp_super_hero_site_by_vampthelosrsoul-d60c84j

Nickcca New what was to come to close his eyes and girp his only weapons tightly before be will begin his ready for hell he open his eyes and look at Lance and repleid before takeing any action. " Misson apceted prim ery objevie protect mother misson comiutieng in 3....2.....1 project NX ready to kill any thest on sight." All the sudden and heard the some of swat team of ten crashing into the windows two were already kill but the traps before they died they threw twow stun gradnes at the Nickcca. He then open his eyes and saw it coming within seconds Nickcca reacted with frighting speed as whack both gradnes with one swing of the base ball bast with heighten refelxs and went flying back out missing one man but got hanged by the second tarp he made. The other hit one dead on in the face and made him hit the deathly barricade Nickcca made and kill them almost right off the bat Nickcca new the six will get tough the tarps.

He needed to but more time to save his new mother even if cost him a arm he has a misson to do he always will see it that thing get done. He charged at them armed with only a knife and a bat as his weapon of chioce to swat they think he is easy target to take down. They start shooting at him and sreacm at Nickcca as got shot in the arm with the knife and tyhe boy sreacm in pain but it did stop him and stab one in the head with the knife, the boy then went to take down the next one by triping him over. He them proceerd he stab him useing his super sength to push the baseball into this man rib cage and broke into his ribs to spalt his heart with the end of the bat. Nickcca then pick the the two smgs form the dead swat members he just killed and aim and fired at the riaming four to finishing off this wave of attack.

Nickcca trianing has sevre him will this day but he also very since the Swat must underasited him since he only a child but look they won't make the same mistake tiswe when find out thta one child the frist wave that broke into the room. Nickcca was worried for his mother but did not show it the misson is what matter he given a order to protect her he well see it done. He then pick the com link form one of dead swat member and spoke into it " This is project NX I have killed all of you team that came thought the window without even using my powers if do give up I will froce to kill all of you with my full strength thsi will your olny warning and your olny chance to wlak away form this ......ALIVE." Nickcca was not bluffing this was a promise he send a second wave into the room they in he know the best way to end this fast to kill the second wave and got sight for the kill. " I am not bluffing am kill any one who naer this place and them before you even regroup I kill all you and your masters who are on the filed." Nickcca put down the com this there only chance if come out of this alive if heed his warning he will do excley what he said.

Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Lance was worrying about Madam Hoshi, but he knew at the time that taking out the soldiers was the right thing to do, and leaving the healing to the nurses, slashing at the soldiers throats, looking back to see some soldiers trying to enter the building, he teleported behind them, holding a knife in each hand as he stabbed them into the back of their necks in an instant, his piercing red eyes looking back to see a bunch of SWAT members dying from an unknown force, only to see a man walk into the lobby. Lance's eyes squinted as he watched the man walk inside. Looking back to see Nickcca who was doing well against them, it seems the kid truly knew what he was doing, he didn't need to worry as much. Looking back to see the man inside as he seemed to show some sort of power, all Lance knew was this guy was a stranger with great power, and he had to make sure Madam Hoshi was okay.

Lance spiraled in shape, poofing into black smoke as he appeared next to the red haired man, his knife positioned directly at the mans neck as he looked to him, his piercing red intimidating eyes staring at him through his hawk-like mask, "I am giving you just one chance to tell me who you are and what your purpose is here... Wait... You're that guy from... In that case, leave now... Madam Hoshi is going through treatment and she doesn't need some rat interrupting it..." He spoke coldly, his knife was close to the mans neck though he didn't move it at all, he was prepared to take action if the man tried anything though.

His free hand gripped a second knife, prepared to use it should anything go wrong with the first one, he took no prisoners when it came to those who may bring harm to Madam Hoshi, quick deaths are what he liked, battling not so much, he hoped this would be over without the need of any, he just wanted to get back to serving his Mistress. He worried a bit about Nickcca outside, if anything happened to him he wouldn't hear the end of it, but he felt Nickcca could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 pm

New Home ...unkown times  2ic7eb7
Characters In this Thread: Rainmaker[Post-Crisis]
Character Color: DarkRed

Current Music Selection

The red haired male did not make eye contact with the dual blading being. His body seemingly passed through the Red eyed boy. His form instantly behind him. Still stepping slowly over to Hoshi. Raising his hand tossing the nurse from the girl's form. Sending the petite nurse into a wall. He would kneel down infront of Hoshi. Taking her hand into his. Kissing the top of her knuckles. His hand sliding down rubbing her cheek slowly. Staring at her face. His hand covered in her blood. He would extend his hand over her chest. his red ring begain to quiver. Several small hands expanding outwards. Sliding into the female's chest wound. The red lantern hands would begin their work. Tugging the bullet out. sealing off any severed veins. In a matter of moments. The hands would have sealed the female's wound. Before returning to his ring.

Rainmaker would stand up. Sliding off his leather jacket wrapping it around the pale Hoshi. He would look down at the blood coating his hands. A small grin forming on his face. He would stare around the room. Lifting the female into his arms. His eyes peering around the area. Seemingly analyzing the situation. He would hear the rumbling of APC's starting to swarm the Area. Off in the distance. He heard a Fighter Jet and several Helicopters approaching. He would look over to the red eye male. Giving a soft smile. He would This intense rage filling his body. He would be the one who ended this female's life. He would take that pleasure. He would wait standing next to the female's bed;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home ...unkown times    New Home ...unkown times  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home ...unkown times
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Injustice: Heroes Among Us :: Earth :: United States of America :: Boston-
Jump to: