Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Vote_lcapScars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Voting_barScars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Vote_lcapScars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Voting_barScars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Dollar : 852516355

Character Sheet
Main Character: The Dusk
Side Characters:

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Terry sat, idle in his living room. With his DarkWatch funds, he was able to afford a small condo. It was a nice thing to come home to after that fiasco in Italy. The whole thing made him guilty however. Graves felt he hadn't earned an ounce of what he had recieved. As a result, he had donated what ever was beyond bare minimum for this place to various charities.

He sat in his ugly, mustard yellow couch, staring aimlessly at the wall. His right hand held his routine glass bottle of Crush orange soda, the other tidiously tapping the arm of the sofa. That hand came up and became a pillow for his scruffy chin. His eyelids lowered in deep thought.

None of the facts added up.

Graves chugged the last of his soda and stood. The bottle quickly found the trash bin as the young man stomped through the hallway. The bathroom door bounced off the nearby wall as he entered. Terry nearly tore off his shirt when he flung it off. His bare skin was revealed and the shirt hit the cold tile of the room.

The nails of the secret hero caressed his xyphoid process on his sternum. There lay a dark red mark about the size of a penny. It was delicate unlike the rest of his skin. Almost as soft as a feather was the scar in the dead center of his chest.

He used his forearm to lean on the forearm as he glared intensly at the mark on his chest.

"Who shot me...?" was all the young man could mutter.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

...It has been only a day? It was more felt a like week towards the maiden. There was no way Hoshi could call him and simply say “Hey so I heard you know that I am ex-thief, mother to twelve assassins and sudden a boy who was a massive weapon trying to get into a normal family, and I love to can't say no to a battle... Oh plus, I murdered people because they fucked with me and end up in the dying in a hospital... Is there any way I can love to date you but I am scared shitless....” Who the fuck what to date someone like Hoshi? As a Limo pulled up small condo building that seemed decent enough for just a normal joe to live in. It made Hoshi feel rather weird just come a place like this made her feel like stripper or  burlesque queen... She came in a white collar shirt that was unbuttoned down to her pasted to her bust as they just rested in like pudding and a black high waisted skirt and white leggings with thigh high leather boots...

Peering down at the piece of paper that Roiben wrote for her; his address seeing he somehow got his information from the data base of Boston... It is amazing how she could only getting the data to his living area and not his personality or anything. Making her way up to the stairs as Hoshi just tried to run away before she did something absolutely stupid. Coming the door A: 101 the Condo of the man she saved... With a deep breathe and trying to calm herself down... just doing this made her shiver out of pure fear. How the hell- her body just moved on her own as the dainty hands just knock against the door... Her lips paused before speaking... ”Excuse me...? Terry? It is Hoshi...”
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Terry's mind snapped back from deep thought with the sudden knock. He was so surprised that he jolted back; his arm taking out his cup of toothbrushes. They fell into the sink with a crash. He looked around, regaining his senses with the real world. Graves scratched his head, realzing he must have been really far gone to be that startled.

The young man brushed his hair back as he stumbled through his small living situation. With a black hair tie, he restrained his wild hair to make it look like he'd recently guzzied up for the world. His father had always beaten the idea into his mind that he was a fag if he put his hair up or even wore it long at all. That was the exact reason he did it for years. By then, it'd just become the norm for him.

He sighed, passing a mirror and realizing he hadn't shaved in awhile. His scruff which usually lined his chin line had began to crawl up his face and thicken. Terry scowled slightly, looking unkempt as ever. The young man stumbled over to the door, hesistating for a second. This was the first time he was going to see Hoshi after saving her from that Hotel. And honestly, the boy had no idea how to act around her. A cold sweat encased his palms. They even shook ever so slightly. What was he so worried about?

With a deep breath, the doorknob turned in his hand and clicked open. He looked upon a vibrant beauty that really put his looks in a bad limelight. Terry tried to hold back the slight curl in his smile as she found her starring at him with thoughts mucking up her mind. Hoshi had this look that he had with Amy. His fiance used to do this thing where when she was troubled, she would look at him. Not at him really, just... into him. Despite a strong exterior, her look would scream to him that he needed to step in and save her from her stress. Hoshi would often give him that look. The hesitant, yet begging eyes. He wondered what they meant.

Once again, he caught himself staring at the beauty and a flush paved his face.

"Oh, come in come in... Excuse my bad manners, it's been a rough few days for us," He let out a tired yet nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm

He seemed so sauve the past couple of times even at times so exquisite it didn't matter now what her opinion. Terry had saved her by contacting Dusk as he also held the one thing that held all the information about her. Every single doubt ran in the middle of her mind trying to bind her actions it was the fact she quickly shifted her confused gaze away from the blushing boy... She was clearly older then him but he didn't need to worry about her doubts what-so-ever. Her lips paused as encouraged her to come into the his place but she found herself nodded no. That shivering body of hers was paused before him as were her lips ”No... I am not here to burden you Terry, I just wanted to let you know... I am sorry... I am sorry what you read about me... “ She concluded bowing her head to him out of respect; Tears were clear enough just pour from those endless sky blue eyes staining the carpet outside. He was staring at her like a school boy staring at the most popular girl, she was in the worse state right now. Her hands locked into with other and shifting herself to feel more comfortable. Hoshi didn't know what to say otherwise... Her heart didn't allow her to speak...anything otherwise as it was locked up tight with chains.

There was nothing more that Hoshi need was pity, she just... didn't expect him of all people read Roiben's writings and finding of her. She felt exposed to all degrees to Terry; what was he? He was nothing but a simply boy who was a simple was doing pizza delivery, possibly having himself a time of his life with a woman he loved. Hoshi wished she could enjoy that feeling just it haunts her way too much. She swiftly moving herself away from him then shifting herself down the stairwell... ”If you don't want to talk to me, I understand... I just wanted to come to say I was sorry...” Her long fiery red hair danced around her smooth white shirt as she moved away from the handsome male and his room.

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Terry sighed, staring at her flustered state. He found himself too in a flustered state within his mind that is.

Disappointment. It was festering beneath his heart. Despite all the terrifyingly horrible sins she'd performed, it wasn't hate or disgust that drained him in her presence. It was watching her innocent teary sapphires and realizing how dark it was behind them. It was the faith and trust he'd put in her from the moment Hoshi had saved him; just to find that it was possible she could have just as easily left him to die considering her track record.

The horrid actions he had read in that book made Terry's throat heavy every time he thought about it. How could someone who put her life on the line to save his have such a dark side? How could someone so graceful with her beauty turn into a malevolent mastermind by night? How could she be a stunning hero then devolve into a wicked villain?

It made no damn sense. Graves wanted no part of it. He didn't even want to acknowledge the information he'd seen. However, he knew all too well that hiding from the truth was just kicking the can down the road. He had to face the music and wake up from this idolized persona he had made up in his mind. Hoshi had been high up on a pedestal in his heart, some angel who had taken him and repaired the thread of life as it ran thin.

The worst part was that he was wrong. Terry shouldn't have idolized her so. Reality showed its true colors, and they were dark and blackening. This rose was stunning and had thorns. But the thorns were poisoned and wicked. It was exhausting just knowing the wretched past of the beauty that stood at his doorway. Graves almost felt betrayed for believing the innocence of the lovely woman. Had he endangered more lives by saving Hoshi from Lance?

Terry leaned his forearm on the doorway, sighing heavily.

The young man stood before her, studying her salty tears. Seeing nothing but true sorrow in her glowing eyes. He could not determine whether the woman felt guilty for her actions, or for the fact that the person who regarded her so highly had found out.
There was a difference you know. He looked to her, getting lost in her sapphires. Graves seemed to be rooting through her soul, trying to find any validity to either side. The young man couldn't find an ounce of evidence, just her heart wrenching weeping.

He was never good with crying. A tear off the most evil dictator's face would still draw him into guilt. Weeping was just something that triggered a sorrow in him. It made him want to reach out to Hoshi and take her into his arms. He wanted to hold her tight, whisper lightly how it was okay and everything would be alright. The young man wanted to caress her enticing long hair and breathe in her wonderful, alluring scent. Terry wanted to take her into his household, let her rest on his couch; keep her safe from any intruder, good guy or bad. He wanted to surprise her in the morning with homemade breakfast and let her get to her feet. He wanted her to weep on his shoulder, just let it out and talk about why she was obviously hurting so bad.

But alas, Graves barely knew the woman, and what he did know, wasn't good.

Terry audibly chuckled.

"I just about died on you and forced you to save my ass, I don't think you're the burden here. Don't think you'll ever be." He smiled slightly, trying not to hint at the combating thoughts in his heart, soul, and mind. Terry took a half step back into his living room and stretched. A pop from his spine echoed as he groaned from satisfaction. The young man then crossed his arms and quenched the urge to itch his shoulder.

His eyebrow raised oddly at her when she expressed her excessive apologies.

"If I didn't wanna talk to you, I wouldn't have offered you inside. I like my privacy too much!" Terry beamed with a laugh.

"I'm serious, come in. Sit, I'll make you something even if you want. I'm not gonna kidnap you like that other asshole." He extended his arm in the direction of his ugly colored couch.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 pm

The difference between her and a murderer? It was quiet simple; Hoshi killed her parents because they were the massive sinners after forcing her to do such terrible things at such a young age of five. Being a blessed child of sleek hands had given her the hands up everything. Seven older brothers to upper hand and a young brother at that. She was thieves guild head master's daughter by the time she was finished with the chaos. Any person Hoshi had murdered, there was a reason behind it; there was no... OH you are a victim or oh you are innocent... It was men who cheating and beating their wives or even the fact it could have been a Hero who took things a little to far with the entire... Hero act and started become obsessive. Take the fact in the book it stated she had not killed anyone since High School since she started being an Owner of the great Hotel Del'shi and the mother to a son yesterday, and … Mother to assassins. She was the balance of justice if one could say so. Hoshi was more like the Grim-Reaper... She didn't kill, she just touched them and they would be marked so the little imps could just do their job. Killing him. Now Hoshi was the neutral party behind all of this; and she had a reason do so. If she held anger behind every kill that her assassins made; she would be a murderer. The true difference between Her and a murderer. Sure Hoshi made a wrong choice once or twice; like dating her ex-Boyfriend Hinda Lance Mino who was psychopathic; or killing a CEO which made their company stock crash; but that was Baby 5's fault for killing in the first place. Hoshi might be...rash but she was nice to those who really could see her like her personal butler... Lance... The boy who was trained to handle the maiden's temper.

Taking a clear moment to regather herself up her thoughts were as loud as they could be in her head just bloody screaming at her 'THE FUCK?! HOSHI YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS TOGETHER! IT IS NOT LIKE HE HAS A FUCKING SPIDER ON HIS FACE?! OI OI OI! Stop...your...stupid... CRYING... It makes you look innocent and weak, you are not a normal human being or even normal at that, you are MADAM...Fucking... CHERRIE...' Her small hands just coiled up to her eyes wiping the tears off of her big blue eyes and her flustered red cheeks. Hoshi didn't know what to do as the maiden just watched him. His aura felt warm...and alluring to her; Unlike most people even Robinston didn't have that. Butler Lance did... but that is because he knew her... they were close like... A Peanut butter and jelly sandwich while being sat on. Yet hence the fact Terry just felt like Hoshi could easily just collepse there in his arms just cry on his shoulders for hours, of course the female felt too... or well...manly for that seeing how is always been sheltered herself away from this type of thing. He declared Hoshi not a burden to him, how she risked her life to save his ass which made her tears stop mass producing from her clearly upset blue eyes. Her sweet dainty hand cupped her hot red cheeks as she just listened to him. There was no doubt; He was a sweetheart... He was avoiding the subject of her book and her past. It made feel rather...nervous for what he had to say about her, as he finished, she finally found herself... Taking a nice deep breathe; silently nodding her head before walking into his condo which smelt rather refreshing. Establish herself, quite on the ugly worn out yellow sofa on the every end with those...water filled eyes... then before she even tried to break herself out. Her shirt pocket buzzed from her Samsung S3 Galaxy Redwood color; as she pulled it out just to see a text message from her personal butler the exact words were...

”Madam... My last words to you are … It was pleasure to serve such a devoted vixen such as yourself... I will see you on the otherside...”

Those keywords... were last, words, other, and side. That meant Lance was home and had to dealt with the trash. Slipping her cellphone back into her white pocket; her hands pulled themselves back into her lap as she crossed her legs. Her cheeks still flustered, yet a smile was brought to her frowning lips, Lance was home and that meant all the work would finally get done. He would force the maiden to get it done... Raising one her hands raise up to simply wonder through her phoenix red hair, that graced her shoulder so elegantly. Her body was kinda... sinking to the sofa making her blush even more out of embarrassment; his last comment made her just add more to her blush...”Thank you... I-I am grateful for you call Dusk... and I want to do what I do best to help you find your shooter... I already have two my agents already on the field; doing the math and scouting out the areas... I had troubles calling you seeing that you might not wanting to do anything with me... but I am glad you still want to talk to me, most people like my brothers...” Those eyes just focused down at her hands yet shifted her lovely gaze back at up him, with a sadden look to her despite the smile that was painted on her lips. Her lips paused as she took a couple of deep breathers. ”I don't know if you even accept it but let me take you out for Lunch or if it is too late... maybe dinner? I know a couple wonderful restaurants.... and I also wanted to give you an invite... to an event that will be happening sometime this next week or so. It is late at night so don't worry about school or work...” She stated a bit shyly pulling out a invitation out of her tiny black purse and offered it up to him.

It was a tiny invitation at that, it was tan with a golden rim saying 'You are invited to...' if he opened it is said in fancy dancy cursive 'To Hoshi's Masquerade Ball for welcome back a close friend , Lance Fisher.' Yet the female would wait for him to accept her offer or denied her... It would be understandable for him to denied her, but she would try to not take it hard...
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Terry smiled, taking his warm tea he had been warming at taking gentle sips. He eyed the majestic model level woman sitting on the couch. Graves felt kind of embarrassed at his living setting. At least he had recently moved in so it wasn't that messy yet. He stretched, leaning against a wall across from the couch.

"It was nothing, really. Who else was I supposed to call? The police? I hardly think they'd understand... They never do," The young man weakly chuckled, finding more interest in the warm colors of his tea than the woman. It wasn't that he didn't want to look at her. He just didn't want to be flustered in front of her. It would have been terribly awkward if she caught a flush in his cheeks. Not to mention the hate he'd receive from his own mind if he'd done so.

Hoshi politely brought up the shooting. Terry's skin froze when he heard her mention it. A deep sigh escaped him as he stared down at his chest. He tucked his left hand into his jeans pocket, hoping to look as normal as possible despite his chills. The wound still hurt a little even with it cleaned up. The wild winds of confusion were sure to tear down his composure if he couldn't find an outing quickly. The shot echoed through his head for days within that moment. A sudden sting, like that of a thousand bees, stabbed his heart. His eyes cringed from the sharp, realistic memory.

Terrance was broken from his violent flashes by the maiden approaching him. He stumbled to look normal as she approached him. Wild fantasies flew through his head over her kissing him on the cheek and telling him it was alright. Immediate cursing followed that wicked thought. It did sound nice though, even if it were just for a half second before he realized the guilt in the betraying thought.

She muttered something about glad that he was still happy that he was talking to her.

"Uh, yeah of course. Why wouldn't I?" Terry stumbled over himself trying to maneuver into a sentence that made sense. He then looked down to see a small card being fired his direction. Graves looked down at it quizzically and opened the strange message.

A grimace formed over his heart.

"Who's this Lance guy?"
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:36 am

Something felt weird for just the bloodies of moments when, Terry completely ignored her dinner invite do to some other factor. It had to be something that made him space out yet Hoshi could not tell. It made her worry even more about him... Then her beauty sapphire eyes caught onto the Male's fluster face, which she felt herself giggle out sheer cuteness. She found men who blush be completely well in tune with their emotions; enough to know that he could at least give some affection. Well it might not be a kiss on lips like when he was passed out cold on the table, but it was a sweet pat on the head from Hoshi like she first did to Terry. He might not gotten over whatever fear he had about being touched by her but it helped that Hoshi absolutely forgot about it. In her own way, she was trying be a nice person towards Terry, he is the one who somehow managed to destroy her China dishes and ruin her good silver folks well in the hotel. Since it meant very little to her since it was not her real home, but somehow he meant something to her... The side that had more then anything to give to save someone, the sweet and gentle side of Hoshi. Not one of the opposite sex could say that He ever seen her like this... or well Lance is the other party who was in Neutral zone since... He was only other guy seen Hoshi like this. Terry is a charming young man who seemed to be in love with someone that was not her, the name Amy kept brought in her head yet that charming smile only remained on her chiseled face. When he spoke why would he... The words just spilled out of her fine stain glass lips. “Because I am not worth it Terry? So people think I a- Never mind... You would not understand the system; most don't ... As she felt in Paris when Dusk rescued her, she felt like she was a waste of space...

When Terry looked over the invite, Hoshi was playing with her ember locks that was gracing along her body. It seemed that pause became the two of them. That very awkward pause, it could be her but...was there a hint of jealously within his voice...or was it the way he was staring at the proper letter? Something felt off just a bit with Terry but she stood there blushing a bit at his question, Who was Lance? The Question was how could she put it? If there a Hoshi in his sight there was always a Lance to be hold. Some of her clients would call him her hell hound, but she saw him as Lance. The man who was always there to serve her the right information, the man who held her when she was weakest...or even save her... She found the words hard to come by as she felt herself timed about. Her lips opened and the only words that came to her lips were, “Lance? Oh Lance is my butler, well my personal butler who has been away for a week or so... He is very close to me, and I wish to throw him a returning party... He is always at my side when I needed him... Most people are going to be there who is anyone and a few outside contacts along with my adopted son. I would think it would....be lovely for him to be greeted folks not just me, though he says 'Your happiness is all, I needs to be happy.' I just wanted to let you know that you were invited to the ball...” She was rambling on and on as if she didn't know what to say, it was cuteness in a bottle for her. FUCK. Her mind was hitting her twice as hard with insults as she could have said 'Lance is my personal Butler a very close to me in my heart, he came back a day ago... Blah blah blah.' Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Actually that would not work either, she should have made it simple...

Bowing her head as she brought her lovely gloved hands over her chest, with an cherry red blush out of pure embarrassment over her adore cheeks, her face was now shifted away from him... She felt denied in all ways but she didn't want to show it clearly. Taking a couple of deep breathes trying not to get upset or mad at poor Terry and trying not to destroy his condo of emotions. Hoshi figured after dinner, she would go find a building that was completely dead and just wreck it... It was the best way to keep her temper; her lips paused once more... Yet she felt a bit sad, Terry ignored her dinner comment but she could not let this man see she was upset. Shifted her head back to gaze at him, with a hint of sorrow in her eyes but that smile was still there strong as ever... “I...It is okay, Terry I understand that you don't want to go out to dinner with me, Lance should be there hopefully with that table reserved. I am get a head start on the night... If I may ask of you, may I have the book? It is Lance's...”

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Terry's eyes perked up, traveling around the room hearing the disdain in her harsh tone. He realized that the woman must have made a pass at him and he'd clearly missed it in his moment of violent re-occurrence. Graves scratched his head swiftly, as was the standard tendency when he felt extremely nervous. The young man felt backed into a wall and wanted to panic.

The infectious swarm of conflicting thoughts took over her mind.

First, his heart told him to apologize quickly before the moment ceased. Regain her trust and accept her kind offer. Terry had punished himself far too long. Amy once told him to "Live" again. This could be the very opportunity she was referring to. Certainly happiness made him feel alive. And the only time he felt truly happy was when he loved her... maybe she wants him to try opening up again?

Second, his mind his beating him into the floor mercilessly. How dare he think of opening up to anyone other than Amy! What was wrong with him? Besides, she had this Lance guy. Terry was just a second option, a slaughtered and abused rebound. The young man strayed away from relationships for that very relation. Terry knew deep down that no woman could ever hold a love as pure and devoted as Amy Elizabeth Brock's. So all ventures or attempts to even open up to another woman was utterly pointless.

Yet... Part of him saw her teary eyes, saw her frustration, and needed to see them stop. Graves was never good with crying. It was the one response you needed to give him that way you could get what you wanted. Once you cry, Terrance cannot help but console and nurture you. It was a natural instinct within him to love and care; and he never felt the urge to do so more than when someone had tears streaming down their face.

"No no.. you are completely worth it." He spoke quietly. A paved grimace corrupted his face as he turned and walked off. His bare feet shuffled across the fuzzy yellow carpet towards his room. The young man swung his door open and navigated through the numerous useless items cluttering his desk. He was quickly able to find it as it was humongous compared to anything he owned. Terry took up the hefty journal into his hands.

He looked down at it, being reminded of the dark sinister deeds of the wicked beauty that now stood in his living room. A deep frown carved into his face as he looked down the hall to her. Hoshi seemed so innocent... the way she observed his living space like a kitten being brought home for the first time. However, Graves knew that that kitten was a ferocious tiger that only enjoyed the hunt for the prey. There was nothing adorable or enticing about the trade of murder she was involved in. Matter of fact, Terry might as well have been suiting up at that moment and taking her down. By his standards, this woman, no matter how elegant, was very much evil. Not just her either, she had an entire legion of servants under her that would do her dirty work.

"Thou shall not kill"... He vaguely remembers a commandment he read in the Bible once while he was in high school. Morals like that took precedent where his father had solely taught him to steal and take as long as it benefited yourself. He sometimes imagined what he'd be like if he'd continued to follow his father's path of thievery and blood. The thoughts were treacherous and frightening to the reformed hero.

But now there he stood, bowing down and simply ignored dark deeds just as he had let his own dad get away with. It sickened him to the core that he did so. It made him want to turn to Dusk and fly through the wall. Surprise the young maiden and capture her. Take her at the feet of the families of all the people she's killed. Terry wanted the beast and harlot in one to cry as she apologized to the ones she's truly hurt. A bullet is quick; one shot and it's all over.

But a dead loved one, that's forever.

Terry strode back into the living room, his head buried in the journals cover. He held his hand out, awaiting Hoshi to take the slimy literacy from him. His eyes peered up through his long bangs, barely even looking up at the assassin.

"Take it... It's not that you aren't worth it. Its that I'm not, get your boyfriend to do it." Graves's voice sternly murmured.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

When he said that, Hoshi didn't know what to do but laugh at his assuming position about Lance. LANCE being her boyfriend? She didn't even kiss the male even once in her life time. Well that is lie but she did it when she was younger like child younger. But the Terry said that he seemed jealous as she took the husky book away from him.... Her hand went to her chest and didn't hesitate what so ever. “Lance... My BOYFREIND? Hahahahahaha....He is not Terry. If he was, I would not be here... Would I? Ask you to go dinner with me for a reason. It feels like you are trying push me away...” This was clearly a sign for him, it was the fact that she might adore Lance to the point but They were Master and Butler. Hoshi felt Lance could not handle it either and if they even try something would go off like fucking bomb and kill everyone in the organization completely. It was fruit that she didn't even want to touch even only... It didn't matter... Hoshi just giggled at that his cuteness that might overwhelmed her so though she just stopped... for a moment. He stated he was not worthy... Why is that? Was the fear of that overwhelmed him, that ate his soul completely or was it... the fact... Hoshi didn't want to say anything, like she did when she first met the charming lad but it was clear enough she had to take a step here.. If he wasn't... Her hands found themselves under her bust raising it up a bit As she huffed... She was fluttered like a Hen who Rooster would not stop showing off to others. That glance of sadness disappeared in a blinded rage appeared. Her fist gripped once more onto the book of Lances at her shirt with her eyes throwing those bastard of cold daggers at him.

Hoshi didn't care anymore She got herself right up into his personal bubble, and stood there right dab in front of him with a terroying look to her. It was if she was about to snap on him, as she did on Rain. “If you are not worthy, then who is Terry? It is never going the next one, who is going to help you. It is when I first saw you. You are letting someone hold you back, are you not? If you keep this up... No one will able to help you Terry... I want to help as much as I can. No You should take each day away from what is holding you back. It is preventing you from even living your life Happily... It is in your eyes Terry. The first time I saw you stare at me, I felt someone trying to reach out to me. I was never given a chance to such a thing as I was pushed into a world of madness what will never... died off.....You should love while you have a chance... before everything is gone... It might not be with someone as terrible as me... but it should be someone...who you really love now.” Now even in her head something just snapped her into pieces as she continue to give him a speech, her hands were fixing her collar as if she was burning up a bit, her face was embarrassed by this. It was like the first time she met him... Then her hidden smile truly came out of the crap of a frown that had been planted on her lips, a warm feeling felt it was growing in her chest.

“I held your hand while you were dying... Trying to help you not go into the … Golden gates but... I was losing you... I-I must say this... I kissed you, I am sorry...” There was not a moment to wast the female scurried to the door away from Terry, afraid... of his comments. Sure she might be a ferocious Tiger, but it didn't mean she only enjoyed hunting. Such beautiful creatures did what everything else, they found a mate, sat on them until they give up, have family, etc. Hoshi should not be telling him how to live since she lived in the world of sins as him... he might live a world in peace and harmony. How could she know? It was up to him but Hoshi didn't looked back at him what so ever... Those big sky blue orbs just gazing upon the door knob as her smooth hands just twisted the copper knob and opened the door. In middle of the door frame she felt something wanting to leave her lips... It confused her so but her pale lips just opened, the words like melted butler coated the smooth honey bread “Even though, I don't regret it... I might be a murderer in your eyes... I told Dusk... I promised I would not kill again, even I believe people deserve second chances. I will go now... If you ever want to talk again... You can call me...” With that the Maiden left the door open behind her as she began to make her way outside. Her face still smiling though all spoke, her eyes sadden of course...

((Sorry next time more details, weee I am tired hehe.))
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Terry was left speechless. He soaked in every cutting, gutting word the beauty carved. He sliced him up like some piece of meat, bloody and cold. All he could do was stand with his eyes as wide as glaciers as he just listened... listened to her harmful words. Her serene oceans turned to wild tsunamis. Graves tried turning his face away from her from time to time, hoping that it'd somehow deflect some of the ache. It didn't do even a slightly good job of doing so. If anything, it made him feel even more shameful.

Terry clutched his chest right over his bullet wound, feeling his heart begin to physically wench. Each breath he drew became shorter and shorter. His gray eyes began to well, but he hid them cleverly beneath his bangs. Thought it was hard, he kept them in check. Like a hurricane, she wracked him and threw him about; tossing, turning, uprooting him despite every last love he had for the previous way he lived. No mercy could be found in these few frightening moments.

Just like a hurricane, he reached the eye for a brief moment to hear of her embrace of him during his period where he saw the light. He wasn't surprised, but it did place a woefully pitiful bandage on the barrage of wounds he'd just received. His tear ducts began to calm and the young man nearly looked up to Hoshi. Terry wanted to look to her and just ask...

"Why she'd do something like that...," His mind murmured.

Following the path of destruction, the hurricane's eye ceased and Terry was plunged back into the horrors of the storm. It was on a quick path to the exit, tearing him just with the gesture that he wasn't good enough to be in the same room. He barely picked up the message the violent storm left for him, as he finally sought out his perfect timing to unleash his tears.

Terry sobbed, extending his suit over his hands. He shot an ectoplasm shot that slammed the door shut abruptly. The young man smacked hard against the blue wall behind him, weeping uncontrollably. He slowly slid down until he was sitting in a defeated heap on the easter bunny yellow floor.

"I BARELY EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU!!!" Graves shouted to no one in particular. His cheeks began to drown in salty tears. Terry clasped his forehead and squeezed as if he wanted to crush his own head. He bellowed out a sorrowful cry before sniffling.

"God...God ...I cant do this... God please make it stop... Please TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" he wailed. The room itself seemed to fall pale, just like his eyes had long ago. The ugly mustard of the couch drained to nearly white, mirrored by the carpet. The blue wall behind him faded to an eerie grey. The world around him was begging and begging for the young man to cheer up. But all the bent up rage and torment of his life had built up so far. A man can take only so much ache before he goes mad.

Terry shot up from his crumpled state and tossed his coffee table. Papers and pens flew across the room. The table landed upside down as Graves was forced to the floor by his intense sobbing. He held his head tightly, as if squeezing would end the overflow of his sadness that he'd locked away for so long. It had built up behind the dam he had built since the last woman he'd tried to date. But Hoshi created a hurricane that burst through the dam and was now flooding him. He was gushing with terrifying despair. The young man shook like he was having a seizure, reliving all the memories of his horrid life in seemingly one moment.

"God!! What do I do?! God please... God... I can't love again! I wont!! Amy!!! Amy God I wont love another... Not as long as I know we will be together again someday! But god shes right... Im so miserable.... So so miserable... I cant make it out of bed some days because I miss you. It hurts honey... It really does... I feel it in my veins... I feel it burn like a raging fire whenever I see happy couples and I remember that WE used to be them..," Terry cried, begging and pleading. The young man was drenched in tears as he lifted the turned over coffee table. He reached down and retrieved the broken picture of his late fiance, burying it against his pectorals as if it was the real person.

"She has your cherry red hair... Your dainty little blush you get... God, she's so much like you Amy...Even your wild temper... You'd find it laughable...," He whimpered, shaking violently as he held the image of his lost love.

"...Amy... God Amy... What do I do...?" He looked up to the Heavens and spoke softly. He faltered from his episode of depression release. He faithfully awaited some sort of sign that he wasn't doom to die by the hand of his wicked emotions. Graves held his arms out, as if wanting to ascend at that moment.

He closed his dampened eyes.

"You were bad once Terry...," A harmonic voice echoed. Terry smiled out of embarrassment.

"Yeah...," He responded in a shameful, defeated tone. His legs receded to Indian style, as if awaiting some lovely story time. Or timeout, he wasn't really sure. It felt like a little of both.

"You hurt a lot of people... Not necessarily by harm, but you robbed them blind and didn't care...," The heavenly voice whispered.

Terry frowned, recalling his grim past with his Father and the mob.

"Yeah.....," He uttered with further shame hanging painfully in his weak voice.

"You were hardly my type... And you were SO difficult!" The angel playfully teased him. Terry audibly laughed through his tears, forcing them to cease.

"I'd never have seen myself dating some freak who ENJOYS Calculus!" Terry teased back, smiling through his sadness. A giggle came from seemingly nowhere. That perfect sound evaporated all the sorrow within him.

"Terrance...," She spoke, suddenly becoming serious with her angelic tone.

Terry's ears perked up and he listened closely, knowing she was about to talk.

"... It seemed like every night you'd leave me to go out with that maniac of a father of yours and completely ruin someone's life... It sickened me Terry it really did... But I loved you so much that I put it aside... You were more important than what your dad forced you to do..." The angel began.

"...But when you proposed to me on that hill we always sat on and talked about why life sucked... I knew you wanted a life with me... And I wanted Terrance Christopher Graves to be my husband... not the slave of Harold Graves. I tried many times to get you to stop your midnight escapades but you never listened...,"

Terry hung his head shamefully, knowing full well he would have done differently if he could have foresaw his father's shooting that ended her existence.

"Did I ever give up on you?" She cooed.

"Never." He replied without thought. The young man could feel the angel's beaming smile warming him, obviously greatly joyful that his love was truly just as strong as it was when they first met, if not more.

"Then why give up on Hoshi...?" The angel asked. Terry's eyes bolted open, frightened by her gesture.

"No Amy I can't... You know that... It's me and you, I'll wait til I die to be with you!" Terry proclaimed, horrified that she may be pushing him into love. He could feel her stern face taking over.

"Terry, you were more important to me than anything on the whole entire planet. The whole Universe. And you still are. And I watch you every day sobbing and crying and wanting to die. Do you know how that feels Terrance?! Having died for you and yet you want nothing more than to throw away your gifted life!? Darn it love, I weep everyday I see you playing with your revolver cause I know what you're thinking. I hate watching you lay in bed weeping for hours in the pillow, pretending that its my shoulder. God, Terrance Christopher I just Can't Stand to watch you do this to yourself anymore. You are more important to me than this, I cannot stand aside and just let you destroy yourself just to get to me!!"

Terry was speechless. He had broken down into waterfalls of tears that flooded the floor below him. He clutched the rug hard, burning his fingernails.

"Im sorry Amy... God I'm so sorry...!" He wept. Right then, Terry felt a warm embrace engulf him. It smothered him in love and care. The softest cheek brushed against his scruffy one. A dainty, delicate hand took his large, blistered one. A bright glow blinded the room, not even Terry could rightfully see.

But he knew exactly who was there with him.

His tears immediately ceased.

His lips were ceased by the lips of the Heaven's. They tingled and sparked with each other, like gentle waves flowing evenly. It was like every good moment in Terry's life was reoccurring, replaying in that moment. The angel was in love with a mere human boy, but that was the best love the Universe had ever seen.

Suddenly, the kiss broke. Terry looked longingly at her.

"I cant stay much longer...," Amy looked down at her flowing white gown with a frown. Terry looked down to the floor as well, knowing this grave truth as well.

"I know...," He grimaced. The angel quickly snatched the young man's chin, pulling him to face her. She cupped his cheeks in her two flawless hands as she looked into him with her glistening emeralds. Her cherry red hair danced around his face as she pulled in close.

"I'll always love you, you know that...," She whispers kindly. Amy brushed aside his bangs, taking a sweet kiss onto his forehead.

"Now for God's sakes, go make a fool of yourself with someone that way you can be happy again...Okay?" Amy weakly smiled. Terry knew how weak the smile was, but it made him feel like he'd lived a thousand treasured lifetimes just seeing her smirk again. He had no choice but to return the smile. The young man nodded slowly, accepting half halfheartedly, but only accepting for her.

"Pinky Promise?" The angel cooed, shooting up her pinky finger. Terry laughed and extended his pinky up to hers. The two intertwined with each other and made a shaking motion, but did not dare break the contact.

"Pinky Promise." He warmly smiled and closed his eyes. A warm wind buffeted through his balcony windows. He lofted over the two swiftly. Terry slowly felt the contact with his pinky become dramatically hot then fade slowly. He opened his eyes just in time to see golden glowing butterflies passing up and out into the sky outside his balcony.

He couldn't help but smile.

Truth be told, there would be no call that night. There would be no apology. There would be no talking things out.

But what there would be,

Is a man in the same suit he's had since the tenth grade, sitting in a reserved seat across from the beautiful woman that many call, "Hoshi."

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am

After that entire scene, Hohsi was perching inside perfect inside of her Limo as it began to appear the loud grumbling of her stomach. Ordering the driver to move on towards the restaurant, yet her eyes caught on a beautiful dress. It looked like someone would wear to a prom but Hoshi stopped the Driver and they pulled to the side for just a moment.. Hoshi felt her heart just plunk each string nice and hard after saying something might might cause him flipped out. It was not her duty to watch him... After about ten minutes the fine pair of legs came out in a strapless silken soft green dress; it made her bust kinda wanna escape; with her back revealed in a lower V sharp. A slit up dress revealing her right leg where the there was crystal charms holding the beautiful fabric up. Her long cherry hair was up in a bun; with a bunch of blacken flowers. The way it floated behind her, it seemed almost following like an angel floating behind her. Her black high heels began to click on the side walk as she slide into the hotel... It was to make her feel better... Her heart was aching quiet a bit, How could she do that to Terry? He technically saved her because he called Dusk to save her, yet felt sick just dealing with people's problems like Baby 5's, the UAA Number one, and everything above.

Hoshi was stress to match her long hard day.... Limo stopped at the Krazy Kats, the french restaurant that extremely hard to even get into even on a weekdays. The beauty slipped outside of the Limo as guided into inside the restaurant...Those beautiful orbs just glistested in those dim lights... Her hands snuggled under her breast again licked her lips as the smell at pasta and so many delightful scents. ”I am here for reservations for Redwood... Hoshi Redwood well instead of two it is one...” She proclaimed sadly as she shifted her gaze away.. The Hostess giggled softly, as she reached out of Hoshi, ”No...No Madame, you have someone waiting for you at your table. Please follow me,” Hoshi kinda gasped at the idea who was. She didn't speak to anyone but Lance & Terry. Or was it him? Her mind began to wonder.. Her hand held over her rapid beating heart and gulped.. Then the site of Terry... Terry awaiting for the beautiful maiden, her eyes filled with excitement... Yet not a word could be spoke from her lips... ” Here you go darling,.. Have a lovely night dear.”Planting herself down, he looked absolutely handsome in his tuxedo and her bright red cheeks just flustered. Her eyes were attached him, like no one... else. Her hands were shaking like an uncontrollable leaf in a hurricane. Her lips pressed against her and then shyly looked down at the menu... ”... Terry...” She whimpered softly, her hands placed hardwood table.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Terry beamed at the site of the luxuriously dressed woman. Her bright green dress glistened, even in this dim lightning. It complimented the color of her luscious red hair that hung at her breasts. It was odd to him. He hadn't seen a woman with such a perfect composure in a long time. In an odd way, Hoshi slightly reminded him of the beautiful Mary Jane from his old Spider-man comics. It made him chuckle slightly.

The smell of pure Italian cuisines made his stomach rumble with rage as to why it was taking so damn long to get some of the food. He calmed his tummy though, finding his main interest to be the wonderfully dressed woman who was approaching his table. He eyed her gorgeous sapphires as they widened in surprise.

The poor girl must have not guessed that Terry would show up after her verbal assault on him earlier. The man sipped his tea and smiled, thinking of how silly and embarrassed she must be at this moment. The thought of her flustered, panicked brain was a amusing thought.

Terry felt under-dressed as she sat down at the table. This angelic woman looked perfect, while he had barely scraped together his looks for the night. His suit that barely fit him, his long hair tied back as neatly as long hair could be, etc. None of it really made him look that presentable. That was especially true as this goddess sat down in front of him looking like she'd just come out of a model magazine.

She silently cooed his name as a menu veiled her face. He laughed in response.

"Happy to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:28 pm

A strand of ruby red hair just dropped from her bun to brush against her tilted head a bit, her cheek as red as it. Her eyes lowered a bit with the shy smile growing firmly on her gentle lips of hers. There was no way to detail it, she didn't want to bring up her attack from before as she felt bad already. Her shyness grew inside of her. Her urge to punch something nice a firm but not around Terry. Terry...was that block in her head that even Lance can't prevent, her rage just suitable disappeared... Those ocean blue eyes was absolutely captivated by his but quickly avoid them quickly.“Y-Yeah... I-It is lovely night to go out, I thought... Nevermind.” Quickly bring a warm smile to her lips, closing her eyes for a brief moment then gazing upon the menu with both of her hands holding it tightly. Her mind was wondering off towards the bad zone in mind about her past yet she shook it off quickly. Not here and not now. It was not right place to start doubting herself. It was a moment for peace and quiet... The waiter sweep his feet across the area towards both of them... To most of the people around them, they would seem to be those cute little birds who might have had a fight, then suddenly trying to match it up by going out... The Shy gazes towards each of other just seem so adorable.

As soon as the waiter stopped before the two, he spoke to break the silence between the two like a third wheel. Her eyes suddenly snapped away from the wondrous foods to meet the waiter's, he bowed himself before the two, he seemed to look like a skinny slime ball Italian with geasy black hair, and cheesy mustache... He wore a nice uniform of black slacks and white tucked in collared shirt and stated in fake American accident ”Hello Madam, May I get you something to drink?” This made Hoshi just giggle uncontrollably this was too much. Her smooth hand covered her lips trying to calm down... but it was too hard...”Hehehehe... M-May I have the bottle of … 1969 Redwood wine....Red... The man rolled his eyes and sighed at the stupid female giggles then looked over to Terry.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Terry found himself simply... gazing at her. She had this blissfully dazed look on her face. But it didn't take away from the sheer beauty that she held. Her lovely red hair was beginning to stray away from her bun, hanging cutely beside her head. There was an odd urge in him to tell her how beautiful it looked, but he wasn't done taking in her perfect looks.

Speaking of her looks, the young man smiled wider discover that the woman had a flush in her cheeks. Was she embarrassed of him? Probably. He was woefully out of place in this extravagant restaurant. He sighed, worrying that his mere existence was beginning to ruin the wonderful night for her.

Graves wasn't about to give up though. She OBVIOUSLY had shown interest in him. Hoshi straight came out and screamed it at him when she barely knew him. There HAD to be something there, something for him. Amy had told him it was time to leave his life of suffering behind. He would become happy again.

The waiter was now looking at him.

"May I have some water please? I don't drink alcohol." Terry asked politely. The waiter seemed to take a snobbish mood onto his composure. He nodded, but seemed quite displeased that the young man had opted out of spending more money that night. Terry didn't care though. The stuck up waiter could kiss his ass. Nothing would ruin tonight.

"What's so funny?" Terry chuckled, taking notice of the maiden's quaint giggling.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Those sapphire's just met his for merely moments; of course there was something there … Terry could see it in there clear as day. Hoshi quickly shifted his gaze away from his shyly, and giggled softly... His question made her giggle even more like a school popular school girl. This was interesting enough that he didn't catch it as easy as Hoshi did or well believed...“Hehehe... His foot is so way his ass, I could not tell if he just really mad or he is just like that...plus his pants in the back is sagging so you could see his heart undies...” She leaned over to whispered into his ear sweetly before pulling back to being a shy woman... Her hands playing with each other, that avoiding and maybe that one or two glances... looking back at him cutely.

”You look handsome T-Terry, I am not one really... say anything... I feel ugly in this dress hehe...” Her graceful hand covered her breast softly, hiding her exposed skin away from Terry's wondering eyes. Her own eyes just looked him over, then looking at the wine that given to her, and the water glass that slammed down, making her react on pure animal instinct to grab him by the collar and stating there like beautiful amazon about to lay kick ass on this butler who was being shitting himself now. He could not even pull away from the grasp; it was so strong. That nasty look to her face appear. ”I never want to see you treat Terry like that again, I will have a friend of mine come in and do a check up on the kitchens to see how Italian5 your food really is- The man just winch at the harsh verb beating that Hoshi just threaten with... There was never something Hoshi could not do...She was powerful, beautiful, and breath taking really... ”M-Madam, Please... I am sorry for t-tweating youw guest like this...R-Release me ...” Dropping him onto the floor where he just crawled away like a rotten cockroach he was... Hoshi could just kicked him in his ass as he scudded away... Her hands still in tight fist, her breathing trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 am

Terry chuckled.

"You look beautiful, don't feed me lies about that nice dress. Fits you well." The polite young man smiled. It was rather odd to hear someone so nice calling themselves so ugly. It was nothing new to Graves. It was as such in the current culture to infer that you were drop dead ugly before you accepted your true beauty first. The young man had had the same fights with his late fiance when they first were getting to know each other.

Terry really could ever get her to admit it. Although, he often grinned knowing that how he treated her, did make her feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Suddenly, Hoshi reverted to her savage ways, taking it to the butler like no other. It was hilarious to the young man how fierce she was. Yet, it was oddly adorable to him in a way. The way she selflessly defended him time and time again made him wild inside his heart. The image of him, gliding through the air with her as Dusk, buffeted through his mind over and over. He recalled her beautiful red locks flowing free in the wind. It was a sight to see, romantic in every sense.

Yet Terry and Dusk were different people, as far as the whole world excluding Omega knew.

He laughed hard, watching the prick of a waiter loose his composure in the face of a woman's scorn. Her shouts caused a huge scene, probably making the snotty waiter wet himself a little. However, Hoshi was taking it too far by physically getting violent with the poor man. Not even a stuck up like him deserved the rage of Hoshi.

"Its okay Hoshi! Really its fine!" He politely grinned, flashing his white teeth with pride. He stood up and got between the viscous altercation. The young man took the cherry red flower and gently aided her back into her seat, smiling the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 am

Terry had no idea how much Hoshi would listen to him, It was the matter of talking to her or even asking her do something very simple. Shit, if he wanted to die, she would sent out some of her top assassins to the job. It was because Hoshi had never felt like she was needed or even wanted more then she has right now. Terry jestered how fun it was to him about Hoshi getting pissy and manhandling the pissy waiter; who could not help but piss him in the end. Dropping the waiter at the Terry's command, was lured back at by the charming Terry. He was snickering at her softly out of the pure entertainment that she had given him. It didn't matter as long as he was happy... At least the slightest bit happy, that all that really matter towards her... Or well... Thought of her as well but that was not off the book quite yet. The music of the restaurant was suddenly turned down as all the lights began to point towards dance floor. Her eyes didn't, Hoshi sat her ass down in the comfort zone. Her thoughts were pretty simple but then the idea of work popped up that made her sigh. Recently her number one had been replaced by female which didn't please the rest of the rankings causing up-stir in the massive killing slaughter. Her smooth Irish cream hand still stroke his rough hand, then her attention span returned towards Terry... Her lips which had been back to a horrible frown easily turned into a shy brought on smile with a heavy pink of blush on her cheeks. It wasn't weird at all, sometimes it was the most heavenly thing, just stumbling upon something. It wasn't that one night shot...or... I just need you to put my head on your shoulder. It was 'I am opening up my heart... Please ... Don't hurt it.'

It had to be about a twenty minute wait for a new waiter, but Hoshi decided to break the charming silence between the two; surprising still holding his hand neatly over the table. Her crispy morning sky blue eyes fluttered a bit out the shy sense, as she shifted herself in her sit. "...Terry... So What do you do normally in the evenings? I see you as a type that does crimefighting or even... Detective work." Hoshi covered her ruby red lips with her other hand as she giggled like a high school girl in front of her crush. It was more curious of two pairs of Hoshi, sure... She wasn't that creep that read every file about someone or 'misabuse' her powers of UAA, well not with Terry. Hoshi felt this was first time, she could trust someone out of her organization or even him, because he will try to keep on the straight line or even not cheat on her like the rest of her ex-boyfriends; that is how Hoshi felt. Though to be on the fair track, she was surprise Lance, her personal butler is not ringing Terry like a towel right now; or tormenting him at best.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

A cold chill shot through Terry's spine. His first thoughts came to that moment on the rooftop when he was Dusk, defending Hoshi from enduring a marriage she truly did not desire. His mind traveled to what he said as Dusk, encouraging that he as Terry had sent Dusk.

"Dammit... I knew that was too much info to give!" Terry cursed himself on the inide. He stumbled for something...anything to say. Many thoughts onslaughted the young man's mind, but none seemed to fit the siutation right. He had no real idea what do.

What was he supposed to say?

"Oh yeah, I'm a super hero. Saved you once. You're welcome doll!"

That certainly was off the table for sure. Couldn't say that one. Terry scolded himself mentally. First time truly out on a real date in years, and he acts like a completely awkward bafoon. Hell, he just then noticed that she'd cupped his hand. How long had they been like that? A cold chill encased Graves's withered heart as he looked at the show of affection.

Quickly, he lifted his hand from hers, and began to use them as hand gestures as he began to speak,

"Funny you mention that, I am actually taking college classes in Criminology. Odd... No one ever really pegs me for the detective type... Then again, you're not really everyone." Terry smiled, letting out a bluffed chuckle.

One thing was certain, when he was insecure, he sure did think fast.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Hoshi was a bit idle with a worry expression because it took a him a bit to reply to her , shit, he even removed his hands from her warm ones. Her hands pulled into her lap as they were pulled back. Her shyness erupted again as her cheeks where a bit flustered with ounce of blush; her hands traveling to cover her revealing top side.Now inside; was a fluster fuck of ideas which made this idea of being out with him a really bad idea. She was a business owner, two organizations orders; about four smart people, eleven morons, and about fifty something fighter maids; upon the fact she opened a new hotel in Gotham didn't seem like the best thing...until a guest had made some convincing laughing matters of course. Things didn't seemed to match up into place then that one topic kinda just made him... scattered about it which made things just trigger off. Why didn't he answer that, it was odd enough that he didn't laugh when she meant that as a joke; or even a simple hehe, you are rather brave and charming like Batman or even Logan. It was the fact he bounced the Hero off a bit too quick for Hoshi's taste. Hoshi remembered that Dusk had contact with Terry and reverse. The idea of the night before the ex-boyfriend mugged were not making back up it way up... and Robinston was dead; due to un-explainable acts against Hoshi's safety. Her eyebrow raised at him as he didn't really reply to her; yet he replied to detective part.

Her hands held for just a moment where she sighed heavily, it seemed her general topics really didn't budget...expect a bit. "You know Terry, I mean crimefighting like police or ... F.B.I wise... I don't know what you were thinking of..." Her expression soft up a bit with a bit of a playful giggle if anything she looked so beautiful yet so happy despite her thoughts pulled and yanking her in the wrong directions. "I find that interesting that you do that... Well that shows that Dusk has good connections, which such a brave man such as yourself..." She gave him charming smile happily at him before pulling herself up out of the booth and spoke calming "I-I will be right back... I need to go fresh up a bit..." Her hand brush sensually across his shoulder and swayed away into the women bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Lance was driving around town in a limo, driven by the chauffeur. Upon reaching the restaurant that Madam Hoshi had gone to, he pressed a button on the side which activated a speaker by the chauffeur, "Park the limo here..." He ordered, pulling his finger off of the speaker as the limo drove into the parking lot, the chauffeur getting out and going to his door, opening it for him as Lance stepped out, looking up at the restaurant, squinting his eyes a bit, "This is acceptable..." He stated, the chauffeur getting back into the limo and staying there as Lance made his way to the restaurant doors, looking inside for a moment to see if he could see her before opening the door and entering.

Lance put a hand in his pockets and let his body be calm as it usually was. He walked up to a woman at the front desk, "Excuse me... I am here to see Madam Hoshi... Is she here?" His cold yet calm face had made the woman blush, though she checked the tables real quick, "Y-yes she is sir, they seem to be at table 8, it is the one 2nd from the right next to the dance floor!" Lance nodded his head in reply, "Thank you..." He stated, walking into the restaurant as he looked to the tables next to the dance floor, counting from the right to see a table that had a man sitting at it, "Hmm.. That must be her company..." He said calmly to himself as he began walking over, looking at the happy faces around him, this restaurant seemed to be up to standards of Madam Hoshi, at least in Lance's eyes they were, he just hoped this man was giving her a lovely time.

Upon reaching the table, he looked down at the man, Lance's red eyes would glare at anything he looked at in an intimidating way, "Excuse me... Is this table the one Madam Hoshi is sitting at?" He asked, perhaps it was a mistake that she was sitting here, likely not, but he wanted to make sure, could not embarrass the name of Hoshi after all.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Terrance's eyes widened with concern.

Why was she leaving?

Sure, it had been years since the young man had been around a real woman, but he sure did know that "getting fresh air" meant "I need to get away from you for a few." It dug a hole in the pit of his heart. It made him visibly grimace at the thought of her leaving him. He lifted his hand in protest to her departure.

But before he could call out to her with something like, "Are you okay?", she had left him in the dust. His grimace turned to a heartbreaking smear of despair. Had Graves screwed up? He didn't know. Was it his extremely blatant answer to her joke? I mean, it was true that he was involved with the crime business besides his life as Dusk. Ever since he was witness to his father's crimes, he had always wanted to become a detective to ensure that people like him didn't walk free.

Maybe it'd been too long since he's really truly interacted with a woman. If he had, Terry probably would have keenly picked up on the humor she intended. But instead of that scenario, his heart now crawled amongst his toes in shame. He let out a million ton sigh. The most secluded pockets of the planet caught the exhale of pure despair. The young man used his palm as a rest for his cheek. Terry used his index finger to idly twirl the straw to his drink, spinning the ice. A slight clanging noise was made as the ice bounced off the edges of the glass.

The college student's ears perked as he caught the slightest noise. Sounded like talking. His shroud of guilt was making his senses blurred. His pale grey eyes leveled with a man standing not too far away from him.

This man.. offset Terry. There was a bloody essence in his eyes. Sure he'd seen contacts that change a person's eye color to unnatural colors like blood red. But this was odd.. It sent chills down his spine. Chills down the spine of a man who'd seen death and the spirits of the damned. A creepy man's eyes shouldn't have been a problem for the experience he'd attained as Dusk. However, it made him shiver just looking upon them. The young man did his best not to make eye contact with the piercing bloody orbs. He instead returned to twirling the straw of his drink.

"Excuse me... Is this table the one Madam Hoshi is sitting at?"

Terry seemed to chuckle painfully at the question.

"Not anymore I guess...," He scoffed, feeling an ache in the pit of his soul for being such a boring date.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

Lance's eyebrow raised a bit at his answer, not anymore? Did she just leave? Lance thought of several things in response, though it seems the man was under a bit of stress... perhaps depression, or anger, or just being uncomfortable. He sat down on a chair that was at the table, knowing that Madam Hoshi wouldn't mind him joining, "Terribly sorry for joining the table like this... But what exactly do you mean by not anymore...? Did she leave recently? I was told she was having dinner with someone at this restaurant..." Lance was confused, it wasn't like Madam Hoshi to just leave without a word, unless he did something immensely rude or disrespectful, which of course would have Lance at his throat in an instant. He rested his hands on his lap in a dignified way, his piercing red eyes looked at the man, analyzing his every movement.

He looked over to the bathroom and then back to him, yes, depression, he seems to think Madam Hoshi had left him, at least this is what he saw in his body movements, this man clearly had some social issues, though that was none of his business, he was an acquaintance of Madam Hoshi, and as such should be talked to in a polite way, "Do you think she left without saying anything? I can safely say I have never seen Madam Hoshi leave without saying a word... You do not need to worry about that..." He reassured the man, he wasn't sure what else he could do, besides introduce himself, "My name is Lance Fisher... What is your name? I didn't get the chance to see the name of who the mistress was having dinner with..." He stated, He hoped Madam Hoshi would come back to the table soon, Lance wasn't much for socializing with strangers, not that he was bad at it, just that he didn't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 am

Terry let out a fake smile, just to courteous to a new person, and not to disrespect Hoshi as this man obviously knew her. He cupped his hands together, placing his elbows on the table. The young man rested his chin on his knuckles and spoke softly,

"Well, she DID say she was going out for air. I am just worried about her, maybe I'm not her type ya know? Maybe this is a sign I should just stop!" Terry chuckled on the outside, but gritted his heart on the inside. It was too be expected, but that didn't mean the Graves didn't want it to happen. Hell, he was still judging his morals as to why he was out on a date with someone he'd call a supervillian. His mind drifted through a barrage of thoughts. Maybe it really wasn't meant to be. A man who dresses up and fights crime and a woman who dresses up and kills people. The two SHOULD be on opposite sides. But there the young man was, out on a fancy date with the woman who leads the UAA. Was he letting his morals slip just so he could have a chance to love again?

That thought made the most sense, but it didn't make the situation any better.

Terry at that point phased out the rest of the world, getting lost in a blank stare towards the bathroom. Sure, the young man had fought his heart before. It wasn't easy living with your true love deceased... trying day after day to find another. Even though his fiance directly told him to love again; there was still a pit of guilt deep in his soul for even being out on the date. It was a situation few understood, which is why whenever he tried to love, he was usually rejected. No one ever understands that it takes time... He's already lost two people that he's fallen in love with due to his inadequacy. This makes him not only dangerous and useless, but extremely frightened to get close to anyone romantically. Terry often thought of himself as a curse. Every life he tread on, he blackened in some way. Hell, imagine what Hoshi is going through right now. She's over in the bathroom probably embarrassed as ever to even be on a date with him. The fair maiden was probably sick and tired of him missing the social ques and realized that Graves was just an inexperienced whelp.
The poor woman was probably trying to find out how to slip out of the restaurant without Terry noticing. Nothing he wasn't used to, but it still hurt regardless.

His mind suddenly snapped back into reality when he caught the man's name.

"Lance? Oh, you're the boyfriend! Erm, butler!" Terry grinned, but wanted to grit his teeth and leave. The accident was purely intentional, a dig to see if the accusation was really true. Something he often did when there were two men in a girl's life. His insecurity could speak louder than any words he could ever say, but that doesn't mean his insecurity wouldn't take over and talk for him from time to time. He secretly hoped that Fisher would just say 'yes, I am her boyfriend I guess you could say. Now please leave my fair maiden alone and proceed with your life'. Only for the fact that Hoshi clearly wasn't having fun or happy with him. Without that, what else was he good for? Terry thought of nothing. She was probably much better off with her butler.

Or anyone for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Now the maiden was heading back, her crisp blue eyes were as beautiful as she seemed to be glowing as any star would be in the middle of the night. Her eyes perked up as those bloody eyes had catch onto Hoshi's like a butterfly net swinging to catch hers. Her expression...was rather happy...like really happy. She didn't mean to say hey you are awkward and running away, when she meant refreshing up, she meant refreshing up with a tad of lipstick, that was rather... as red as Lancer's eyes. Slowly making her way to the table as more her mind was on work as more on simply, the Hotel in Gotham and a problem they are currently having with a jokester. While she was in the bathroom besides putting on lipstick, she had several calls from UAA, simply stating that the man who shot Terry was rather... clean about it. She heard a bit about of the what Terry said before, as he was kinda of loud. "Maybe this is a sign I should just stop" This made her giggle cutely into her gloved hand... Yet her thoughts continued on, then a call from the Gotham Hotel, that Jokester is looking for his Batman to punish him, and clearly tormenting her staff; which she sent two lower rank assassins. Stress could be clear as ever on her beautiful face, but she was trying to have a wonderful time as hard as she can try. Her hand held her cutie silky black purse. This time her long elegant rosy red hair was down gracing her shoulders and her black, cascading down in beautiful curls at the bottom of it. When she was right behind Terry, those words... ""Lance? Oh, you're the boyfriend! Erm, butler!" Now that pissed her off enough to make that more then heavenly smile to disappear. It was clean enough he didn't want to date her, Hoshi might as well give up... He seems to not want simple contact with the hands, or now claiming others to be someone who they were not. No it was not anger that overwhelmed her, no it was sadness... Her blue eyes filled up with crystal clear tears and a soft sniffle came out silently. Her cheeks were earie red as she bit her trembling ruby red lip.

"Do you really think... I embarrassed about you Terry? I was just putting... Lipstick on... and I was called by a couple of business folks about my other hotel..." She asked with a sadden look to her. Her eyes now dazing away from him and Lance as if she was trying not to show how upset she was. She continued to walk around Lance, patting his head sweetly and gulped a bit... She was trying not to get upset...Really hard trying not... but something in her just popped her open like a gift and threw her off to go to the next toy. Hoshi felt rather... rejected in all possible manners. First, she could not have a date because he was too attached to this other girl, then now it is the fact that Lance showed up because he was worried about Hoshi, now she felt beyond rejected. If he wanted to rejected her, he might as well have just said NO, but she felt a bit open in the public where he had to say such a thing even to LANCE, personal butler. Placing herself back into her sit gracefully with a pout and almost breaking down. No, she knew why. It was because she was neutral and she had killed people, that she was not enough for him in the first place. Oh this was not good for Hoshi, her thoughts just kept digging a grave. "...Am I not what you want Terry...? I am sorry... Then I will leave...I just wanted to try to have dinner with someone... I guess you are too much for me..."

((OOC: YAY! 100th post! *Dances*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next