Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Vote_lcap{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Voting_bar{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Vote_rcap 
Camellia
{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Vote_lcap{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Voting_bar{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Empty
PostSubject: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Hoshi_zps3568bb31

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

It was one of those days where things were not going right at all... It was Gotham CITY , what the fuck did one expect from the most crappest locations where EVERYONE wanted to see because of Batman. Yet on top of Hotel Dervish, stood the marvelous drop dead female in a beautiful dress... It was a white dress, not an offwhite but a pure cloud white. There she stood on the ledge of the building looking down, then suddenly looking back up at the sky quickly. The fear of heights it was always a trouble with the beautiful maiden but then task at hand was simple. After today... There would be no more days... There would be no more drama, and there would be nothing but sadness along her brothers and close friends... The terrorizing female stood there rather beat and bruised from the passing couple days; wait who was she kidding it was only one day that she took a fucking beating from Gods, to Insane mutants...

Everything was such a blur to come at that. Lance... He would have deed to the Hotel and UAA, and the Cherrie boy hunters; the maid service bodyguards. Terry? She had not seen him since early this morning or was it yesterday. Blurry... She had a list of things for Lance who was hardly hurt from pass events. How could he? He was amazing to say the least... Terry... She only wish he was okay, if the two females didn't kill him already. That burning depression was just sinking into her heart... Making it drop... to the lowest parts... Just the image of a dead Terry sprawled on his ugly puke greenish yellow couch, a large gapping hole in his chest; with blood everywhere and a Kris just gnawling on his still beating heart.. Nickcca trying to defend himself against a god as Lance would protect him like a hero. Her eyes just opened from the taunting darkness, what was about darkness that made everyone scared. Even the strongest person, was weak... in the sight of death.

Taking a weak glimpse over her shoulder stood a beautiful asguardian goddess who seemed saddened by this event, yet only her face could seen in as her blacken drapes just hide the rest of her body... expect for a smooth creamy peach skin holding a well design scythe... This woman stood in the shadows, just watching her bath in her self-pity and depression. Hoshi lost a purpose... She had lost sight on what she truly what she wanted in this world. It seemed that everything she had was completely trashed by these fucking gods, or what they claim to be. No they were the SCARLET SOULS, that ruined her completely. What purpose did they have fucking with Hoshi? To prove a point? Her lips didn't budge from her grim frown, it seemed everything...was against Hoshi. If it was not because of her personality, UAA judging or was it because... Hoshi was a gate way in which others never seen before. The husky bone chilling winds just blew against her as she stepped onto the statue of a dragon...Gulping, It was the long way down... The female gazed forward as she simply moved to the edge. What else did she have to loss? No one seemed at first wanted to be near her...

"IF you are a lost soul, let the winds guide you to a world that is better...A world that will give you a soul purpose, Crimson Scholar. This pain you have witness that you have confessed to me, just a stranger... Is what I had once upon a time... If you wish... No one here will love you as much as they will there... Who would love someone who is not normal here? Why? Your soul is beautiful in all manners they don't need you here... I want you part of my world... Hoshi, The Crimson Scholar, the beautiful devil, the... Witch without a heart..."

A sweet voice rang out in her mind, not a face appeared... just a voice only Hoshi could hear, it was like the sweetest voice ever, so innocent like a child's. Hoshi's eyes just swollen with tears that just ran down down her flushed and bruised face, her hands held against her heart to see if it was beating... Yet nothing... Hoshi was gasping for air as she began to panic out of fear.

"But I was born, different... I am like millions... If I have no heart, why am I here alive? I have no one else but the two... the two people and son who helds me up every day... To keep me alive, but i-if I keep..."

"Child, you going to bring danger to those who you love... Your heart was stolen by a vampire years ago... in which passed in onto death... into my hand... Tis only the fate of a devil... You seek a fate which everyone is in harmony able to love each other... no war... No hateful spite until the story feels so... I wish to only guide you-"

"BUT... Terry! Lance! Nickcca-"

"Tis only now a memory that you will never remember... The pain... The sorrow... Why do you need such things? I-I know how it is want to be by someone's side...but if you are not here to bring pain, you are bringing happiness to those who you love... Terry, Lance and Nickcca will find peace..."

The voice was correct... If Hoshi never existed in the first place, Terry would safe from others...Nickcca would be under Carter's care who ever that might be... Lance...would find the woman he loved instead of being her butler. Hoshi bit her lower lip as those cold tears just poured down her embarrassed face. How could she... How could Hoshi be so stupid? She felt that everyone's pain was caused by her, and the fact that she existed no matter how many happy memories it brought to others, Hoshi...was truly sinking into the pits of despair... If she had a heart that was beating it would have died long ago. The reason why she could never be happy... The voice spoke a spiteful truth about Hoshi... The crimson beauty was alone in the fated world of humanity was not going to be happy here...alive... The only way out was to jump... It was would bring the pain to an end... Hoshi was on the string of hopelessness, as she was one step away from ending her very life... Without a second to think... The Crimson scholar flew off the statue, those those weeping eyes closed tight as can be...

"Let the winds guide you to the future you so desire...... Madam... Hoshi..."

The reaper had turned around with not a single shy of emotion on her face as the darkness shroud devoured her, not a trace could be found.

Hoshi had jumped off the thirty story building, in attempted of suicide. The beautiful madam that had almost anything she wanted in the world, had jumped... She pussied out of the life, she so loved. That world that melt in her faithful gaze. That mean drunk of a woman was now...heading towards her death. No more Terry, No more Lance bringing her tea in her most hurtful of times.... No more Nickcca wanting to curl up in her lap at bed time. Everything was flashing before her fearful sapphire blue eyes. Everything... was going to waste... Her arms coiled around her side's as she was screaming her last words...

"I-I am so...sorry... I didn't mean...-

Everything went black...

Last edited by Hoshi on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Dollar : 852516355

Character Sheet
Main Character: The Dusk
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 am

Hoshi grunted as inertia hit her body hard. Her body snapped suddenly a different direction, giving her neck a severe ache. Most notably, all went dark for the young red headed mutant. The world around her became a pitch black color.

Had death finally seized her?

No... it hadn't...

She felt feeling afterwards. Hoshi felt the pain in her neck become more severe as inertia suddenly stopped. She felt herself suddenly slide onto the ground. Like a blanket, the darkness was lifted from her vision. Her initial reaction was to cover her eyes, but stopped once she saw where she was.

Her sapphires gazed up in dazed confusion up to two white glowing eyes that studied her body for any sort of injury.

"Why is it that I'm always keeping you in my haven?" Dusk's dark voice murmured.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 am

'.....A soul keeper is coming to protect the weaken souls... It is normal for such encroaching male to feel such ways about an melancholy female who is lost. He is your keeper? Or this male something you so passionately need?'

Her hands clutched onto her chest, there was no way he had saved her... Why would he have done such of thing?! The voice in her head didn't stop not for even a second after DUSK had saved the woeful maiden. Her heart was battling her doubts in life. This was not correct?! Why did he have to save her....? She wanted to die... She wanted to end this hell spawn of day over, her heart had lost any will even to live on. Her save roll would have been a critical fail one as the force behind her doubts rolled a 150. Her afflicted neck was aching in pain as he stood there over her on one of his knees to take see if she had any trace of injury or to see if there was some indication that she had been pushed off. Her lifeless blue eyes stared up him with such a helpless glance as her body just kinda laid there before him; like dead gazelle in front of an unsatisfied loin.

"Why did you save me...? I didn't ask to be saved..."

This time it was a blunt question that seemed to come out so bland out of the pearly pink lips. To him, her soul was different, as it was being dampened by dread and depressing woes. That beating chest or...well heart? was no longer there. It would seem as if her heart had been stolen; a slight green haze aura was surrounding the beautiful dame.

'He is a friend who had relieved me of a bastardized wedding. He is not my keeper... He is nothing but a friend of Terry's ... You are right... I caused him trouble just on saving my worthless life; I-I am a lost soul...'

"mmm... So...You accept you are a lost soul? I...I will be there before night fall... So please don't kill yourself before then.... I wish to give you a purpose...My Crimson scholar...'
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 am

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Kris_zps64db1da2

Character in this thread:Kris Goldschmidt

Kris Goldschmidt's Color: Red

Something odd, That Dusk would notice about Gotham....Something very...very seriously wrong with this part of Gotham. If he took a moment to even gaze around, the streets were stacked with decaying corpses the smell of old decaying corpses... were everywhere in the middle of the Gotham City. The Buildings up to six feet were sprayed with blood of the innocent. There were children, babies, women and men all alike dead... around them, as they had happened to land in middle of four way street which would be normally busy... The cars were abandon for a mile back and the bodies didn't stop, the count was at least up to a thousand... Yet stood about ten feet away from them, was a ... confusing looking person. KRIS, The goddess of Maddess was standing there before him with her
Metal Phase revealed to them both... Just looking at the mask man who stood there.

Kris didn't look like a he...or a she no matter what form Kris took, those tan eyes were widen with that murderous smirk just painted across that confused look. The clothing didn't help either because it looked like Kris was wearing casual tan knee-high pants, with a unisex white T-shirt with blood that wrote out 'FUCK ME'. The Female...THE CUNT, that would not serve her any liquor yesterday while she was... tipsy on human's corrections in booze. The grip on the blade tighten a bit, as she swayed back and forth towards them both... Like a Zombie, not fast zombie but a classical zombie, limping... Breaking the skulls that cross under her feet, then squish went another and another. Blood just spat from the bodies. This pleased Kris, the madness could come from Hoshi was just filling her mind with possibilities. Her shoulders were relaxed... Of course she was there to distracted Dusk no less.

"...Now now...now...What are you? You seem interesting enough to murder li-... OH YOU! The little bitch who thinks she could out rank a GOD?! Are you her protector? HOW SILLY?! JAHJAHJAHJAHJHAHHAHAHAH~! OH I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD YOU FAT TITTED COW!"

Last edited by Hoshi on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 am

- - - - - - - - - -

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} 67_zpsab02430a

Character within this Thread: Sasha Volkov

Colors for the Characters: #3cabc3 (Sasha Volkov)

- - - - - - - - - -

From behind, a silent Sasha quickly teleported near him about ten feet same distance as Kris and screamed with a quick tone of voice like Flash talking "BYE BYE MISTER! SORRY!?! NOPE NOPE NOPE NO ONE FUCKS WITH KRIS!" Then BOOOOOM Right up and close near Kris who would not be harmed as much as Dusk, and Hoshi no less.

Why was Sasha here? And not all lovely dovely with Landen? Kris returned a day after she disappeared rather pissed and pissy about a bitch who told her, NO. She didn't want Kris to find about about her special person that Kris might go psychopathic on, so instead of just letting Kris go into Sasha's room. Sasha was talking about this problem over and over and over again until Kris was sober enough the next morning, just by listening to Sasha rant about how Kris should go murder the entire city of Gotham since the Batman has not shown up in a year now. On her defense, Kris was her closest thing of a best friend she could ever have...Little Sasha had to make her whim come true, if this man was blocking her way to murdering HOSHI, then so be it. In the middle of the street was a small carter about eight feet in radius with dead body parts flying everywhere to start another distraction.

As the model had reappeared in the same spot, before looking up at Kris who seemed to be a bit earie with her but then move her gaze over at the two. Sasha was hyper as well, since they have been quiet for the longest time, if Landen came in and appeared, that would the only person to tell her to clearly stop but for the mean time... Sasha was on Kris's side and which was to kill Hoshi and whatever that thing was over her. If Dusk was normal Terry, he would have had a hard time seeing Sasha but he didn't, Hoshi on the other hand... will have problems.

"mmm? HIYA! HIYA HIYA!"

Clone #126 Deceased

Clone #127 Alive
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 am

Lance, no, right now he was someone else, his eyes pierced through the holes of the hawk-like mask that was over his head. He was angry, he was... Vanish... He stood inside the hotel, looking to the deeds before him and grabbed his head, "Why Madam Hoshi.. why would she... I am fooling myself.. I am already dressed... I need to go after her..." He jumped out the window as he looked upwards, teleporting onto the roof in a poof of black smoke, appearing again in a spiral. He knew where she'd be, in the distance, too far for a normal person to see, was Madam Hoshi, standing on the roof of Hotel Dervish, his eyes widened, his red hawk eyes capable of seeing that far, he began to teleport towards her, over and over again, closing the distance as he watched her jump off, "No don't do it!" He yelled, something Lance did not do often, but what choice did he have at this point, Madam Hoshi gave him purpose, without her his life was a sham, he couldn't let her life end, not today, not any day, this was his responsibility, and as he arrived, he looked to see a man saving her. He was relieved, and at the same time, angry, but it didn't matter, what mattered was her safety.

Vanish stopped himself from immediately jumping down, noticing two others arrive, it was strange, they seemed odd, different then what he was used to. While they seemed like outcasts, and not exactly a pair that looked like partners, they didn't even look so strong, no, not exactly anyway. Something still stopped Vanish, it was a look on their faces, and the way they spoke, it was confidence, they had so much confidence in their words and faces, as if they don't seem to care who is in their way. This wasn't out of the ordinary, but it did mean one thing, these 2 mysterious figures were not people to take lightly, they were about to cause trouble, and there was only one thing on Lance's mind, something only he could do in that instance, his eyes glowed a powerful crimson red, looking to Hoshi, his body spiraling and poofing next to her, looking to the man that saved her, "Thank you..." He spoke silently, his hands grabbed hold of Hoshi, both of their bodies began to spiral, as Lance looked up to the roof of the building, poofing into black smoke with Madam Hoshi, appearing on the roof of the building, he knew it wasn't time to be relaxing, but he knew he had to get her out of the line of fire that the 2 mysterious figures had caused.

He rested Madam Hoshi on the roof, looking off the side and down towards the mysterious figures, he had hoped the man escaped, though he was not Lance's problem, he still owed him, no matter how much he disliked the feeling, he was going to help, no matter what it took, he would make sure that Madam Hoshi was alive and happy, even if it costs him his life, he reached down to his belt, pulling off a knife and spinning it with his fingers, covered in the black suit he wore with the mask, "Anyone who brings harm to Madam Hoshi, will die, I promise that." His words were cruel, but loyal, it was all he wanted to be, a loyal assassin butler to his love, Madam Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 am

Dusk slowly rose to his feet, nodding to his ally for ensuring Hoshi's safety. His cape floated with an ominous portrayal of scars and tears that he'd gotten used to inflicting to criminals. A cold blue smoke began to crawl across the ground near evil duo. The glowing white eyes of the dark hero narrowed with disgust and hatred.

"You know, you worms think you can hurt people? Do you even know pain...?" Dusk spoke coldly, slowly fading to a different plane in as the blue fog engulfed the three. It was misty and icily cold here, causing goosebumps and frost to accumulate on the villains. Not even the sun pierced the sub-zero cloud that surrounded them. An eerie voice began to call to them through the blurry cold of the fog.

"I know pain... Millions of years of pain all tortured into one man... Sometimes I just...cannot take it... Sometimes... I share it.. With scum like you..."

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Kris_zps64db1da2

My Character's posting order:
Kris Goldschmidt
Sasha Volkov
Hoshi Redwood

"Shut up Sasha..."

This...man was hysterical towards the Goddess of Madness or well.. Discord if you were put into terms it goes hand to hand like glove goes to a slender hand. The sight of another male in a suit with a helm shaped of hawk just swooping down to grab the limp body of Hoshi. The art of the town painted crimson of the blood of the innocent as the bodies just dead and decaying like rotten fruit. This gave her strenght behind all belief for it brought disorder to Gotham; one of the most disorangized locations, where villians and crime run a muck without a Bat to protect. This is what happens... When Kris... is released, she is fucking insane.

"...?"

The words of his, those... Cold...Funny words of the mask fucker, then this mist crap that Kris didn't buy at all. Her body began to glow red as she held her blade clear as day. "You know, you worms think you can hurt people? Do you even know pain...?""HAH..." a hint of haunting laughter would run through the fog, enough for Kris just to carass the side of her face, her fingers spread two under her eyes as the two above her eye and the one along her unisex jaw line. "Haha... Hahah...HAHAHA..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!" The female didn't walk any father, then she was position, this was a joke... a good laugh. Had he not looked around for the next mile or two of death everywhere? HE HAD ALREADY FAILED AT THAT PURPOSE! Yet the air was scented with death for some odd reason, an aura had above the buildings had dropped upon them all.

A meek voice could hear just enough to drive Kris into a rabid mode. Kris...Knew who was here, the female didn't hide to Dusk the voice was clear as day yet no one could be seen for miles. What was this?"You...Male who hides his face; protector of the lost soul named Hoshi. Please don't fight Kris, She feeds of pain and anger alone, there is another figure... I believe to a human coming after them." It was cute and innocent, the very same voice that drove the beautiful Madam to walk off the ledge, suddenly appeared in Dusk's mind, this time not enough for anyone else to hear it expect Dusk. "The pretty dame with the mini skirt, aim for the neck... She won't explode if you aim for the neck. I have a question.... Why do you protect the lost soul, when I am trying to bring purpose to the crimson scholar? Why do you... prevent her from bring pain to all those who love her?"

.... .... ....

'No...FUCKING WAY! THIS DAY KEEPS GETTING FUCKING BETTER SHOW YOURSELF TO ME YOU BEAUTIFUL SCARRED WHORE! LOKI CAN'T PROTECT YOU!?' This Message was sent by magic, for those of magic could hear it or even enchanted by magic. Not a mutant could hear those words. A dark shadow, kept itself hidden... Not revealing herself or even her... appearance towards anyone, holding her scythe closed to hand... Kris...had the biazzare murderous look to her, that magical sword was now swing on her one finger before grabbing it completely in hand. This was just too much... Kris WANTED to catch this male for card collection instead of Hoshi. Her head tilted once she heard that voice, "HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING THAT UPON ME? I AM THE GODDESS OF MADNESS & FUCKING DISCORD! YOU MAKE ME MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU FUCKING THINK, YOU FOOL!" Kris screamed with a bloody grin, biting her lip roughly enough to shead drops of blood. Yet the the speech just continue, she was more then confience on her winning this, she was damn right sure... That she could win this..."A...MUTANT IS GOING TO SHOW ME? ME?! ME?!?! PAIN? I CAN'T FEEL PAIN YOU LIFELESS... Piece of CRAP." Then the silent rang earie to all of them...

Then a booming dark voice just howled escaped her throat,

"I can bring whole cities to ruin and still get fucking roit!"
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

- - - - - - - - - -

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} 67_zpsab02430a

- - - - - - - - - -

There was nothing really running through Sasha's head, then the song Oppa Gangdam style trying to calm in the mist of the Dusk's blue mist, holding onto Kris' arm so she didn't loose track of the female.... This odd mist could be easily cut through with a butcher knife that is how think it was to Sasha. He was scary to Sasha not...the cocky god...er..Something with the phrase goddess in it. At this point, she kinda regretted even being here, and not being in the arms of Landen this point. This was not what she wanted to do today, after spending a day with someone who cares for her.

"I...I want to go back home now Kris? Is that okay? I-I have someone i-" Her left eye wince as Kris' voice rang in her head bitching at her for saying that, what was Sasha suppose to do? The black shadow had grabbed onto the Red haired and disappeared... She didn't see it as well as Kris so, She just through that the disappearance of Hoshi was natural. How the hell was she suppose to know how the female was to die...?

'I am the only important person in your life, Sasha. You will fight right beside me or have the wrath of me tormenting you for the next hundred of years. I will make you suffer like this male suffer. Do you want to suffer... NOW GO KILL THAT CUNT with BIRD BRAIN UP THERE!' Kris just spat her like a mother bitching at a shameful child, and Sasha hung her head low with tears in her eyes. She was COLD, SCARED, and now UPSET. She curled up in a ball still on her feet, and began to shake back and forth.

"L-Leave me alone... Leave me alone.... Leave me alone, Monster of the mist. NO! VOICES W-WON'T STOP TALKING! NO! MAKE THEM STOP LANDEN MAKE THEM STOP PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!? I AM NOT SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS DONE WITH SO KRIS WOULD BE HAPPY! LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONG YOU DAMNED THING!"
Her voices were slamming against her like a truck hitting a fucking brick wall, and she went down into a pure insanity. This female could feel pain, though the voices were enough to kill her... They just began to point and blame her, about being a fake and being a creature who was not human... The image of blades just inserting into her eyes appeared then she just screech like a hurt owl... Holding her head roughly, and rocking herself so sanity.

Then she realized something, her hand...it was released from Kris' body. Oh crap, she was alone...

All...Alone in the mist that caught the two in a trap...

"Hey what bird brain? I don't see anyone... I CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU IN FRONT OF ME! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM ATTACKING BEFORE I ATTACK IT! IT IS SO COLD AND I SHOULD HAVE WORN MY WOOL LEGGINGS!? GOD DAMMIT!..." She screamed out to Kris, yet not a word could be heard by Kris or even if Kris could speak... Sasha could not hear her...

"K-Kris?... KRIS!? WHERE ARE YOU?! I...I AM LOST! I D-DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!"

Again... No response from the lovely Kris...

"GOD DAMMIT! FUCK THIS MIST!" She was about to explode, her eyes narrowed as she began to focus on setting on the spark.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 pm

In a breif moment Hoshi raised up to her feet, shaking like a leaf continiously as the winds blew those lovely ruby red locks in front of her face. Her hands still holding onto her tightly against her well curved body. Those eyes were emotionless... Dull... Lifeless... Broke... Only words... that could escaped...

"...Lance... Do...I bring you pain?"

'He won't attept it to you darling scholar...His undying love for you..' There was an image of outline of her & Lance in smoke inside of her head, as the ivy hand drew the outline of both of them; in Hoshi mind. Lance could not hear the words whispered to Hoshi. As it was just ... her... 'You knowned him for the rest of your life, yet you pick a stranger... What hurts him more? The woman he loved...Walking away to love another man who she affront in a week?' the smoke image had her running over to another smoke image of a guy and hugging it and kissing, as Lance stood there...

'It is your fault, he is like this. His tail feathers are rustled because you were save by that protector... He is there always for you, you pretend as if you never knew... Now you can't go back, You adore Terry... You are truly.... a lost soul' Her expression on her face from emotionless to a dreadful painful expression, the voice...had revealed the emotions that Lance would not ever speak of... She was with Terry, and happily too. That Lance is watching this in pain almost every day. Just the sight of him made her feel the her stomach was going to just pour out. It ached, she was sinking away from this world in as dreadful depression just washed her away from reality in truth. Tears were still running down her cold cheeks, this made her feel even worse.

"I do nothing but hurt people without knowning it, I managed to hurt the two people that mattered. I can't say nice things, I try and it pulls strings appart... I need it the pain to STOP! I am suffering, nothing but death is awaiting me."Hoshi's body had already made it back to the ledge. Her hands covering her tear-stained face away from the masked off Lance. Those red eyes just peer into her weak soul and read her like that book. One step away ... from even ending her life, despite the fact she would live anyway. This voice had conviced her that Terry was dead please note that.

"Come....to me and be part of a world that will not bring you pain... that you will happy in. The world that you can't harm anyone, where your heart will awaiting you. Crimson scholar." Lance could hear the voice, the meek sweet voice that called out for Hoshi over the ledge, the sight of illusion of what would death looked like if she was a girl... She was floating in blacken robes, her hand reached out for Hoshi. "To...a world in which will give you a purpose.'

Those big depressed eyes closed once more, as her hand reached out for the woman's hand... Leaning over the ledge would lead to her death.

"I d-don't deserve to be part of this world, nor Terry's or even your Lance..."
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Looking down at the current events, he was right, these two mysterious figures were indeed far more powerful then he thought, no matter, Lance had rescued Madam Hoshi for the time being, that was always his top priority. He suddenly heard the sound of the lovely mistress standing, looking back towards her, she seemed scared, depressed, maybe something else, it was hard to tell, it was as if all emotion was gone, as expected. Lance turned around to face her, his face concealed by the mask, though his piercing eyes and lips could be seen clear as day. "...Lance... Do...I bring you pain?" His eyes widened a bit, has she ever said such a thing to Lance? It is hard to tell, perhaps, but definitely not anytime he can remember. Lance closed his eyes for a moment, opening them to notice she seemed to be undergoing some sort of, mental instability, of course she was, it was hard not to after what just happened. "I do nothing but hurt people without knowning it, I managed to hurt the two people that mattered. I can't say nice things, I try and it pulls strings appart... I need it the pain to STOP! I am suffering, nothing but death is awaiting me." While it may seem cruel, Lance wanted her to get these issues out, he had to, otherwise they would boil inside, she stepped to the ledge, though he turned and stopped for a moment, hearing a voice.

"Come....to me and be part of a world that will not bring you pain... that you will happy in. The world that you can't harm anyone, where your heart will awaiting you. Crimson scholar." Telepathy of some sort, yes, there was no one around, he would have noticed, this explained it, walking up to Hoshi as he put a hand on her arm, putting it down as he looked into her eyes, "To say you don't deserve to be part of this world... to say you cause me pain... to say you don't deserve me... these are such silly things... It is unlike you Madam Hoshi... So bold... powerful... beautiful... Why do you act this way because some voice tells you to..." His hand moved to her cheek, moving her to face him, "You give me purpose... to jump off that ledge is not just giving up your life..." He went down on one knee, lowering his head and holding her hand, "Pardon my selfishness Madam... But you will also be giving up my life..." He spoke the truth, these thoughts she was having, this voice which angered him, he wanted to strangle this voice, but he wouldn't know where to start.

Lance raised his head and looked up at her, "I do not make the rules... Nor do I control your life... I can only be an adviser... I advise you not to jump.. but that is not my call to make... Just know... That if you jump... I will follow you even to the heavens..." He lowered his head again, there were no tears in his eyes, "For that is what I always desired Madam Hoshi... To give my life for you..." He stopped talking at that point, the silence afterwards filled the air, while there were no tears, depression still seeped into his soul, but even at this moment, he still wished to be dignified, elegant, as to not embarrass the name of Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 pm

"I believe in her, that's why." Terry's mind idly answered instinctively without questioning the strange voice in the back of his head. This was simply because Terry had almost become non existent. Dusk was in control now. The dark hero had emerged and aimed to blanket the streets with cold menacing malice.

The eerie mist had all but engulfed the street now. Dusk's keen ears listened to the maniacal laughter of the one the mysterious voice called Kris. Seemed this one was a Joker type, only scared of the lack of bloodshed. Pathetic and violent, just like a monster. A deep scowl formed beneath the mask, Dusk finding it difficult to impose any sort of threat to this so called "god".

However, he keenly noticed that Kris seemed to be immensely tied to this new Sasha character that arrived on the scene. The two seemed nearly inseparable with the way the Kris monster had called out to her with such urgency. A weak attempt to fight the evil gave him a short smirk.

To Dusk's surprise, his frosted mist was having the desired effect. The young Sasha had been separated from her companion and now wandered aimlessly through the drift. The situation only buried itself in the favor of the dark hero as he watched her mind slowly deteriorate in the absence of her partner. The Arctic fog had claimed and isolated the seemingly innocent girl. Where as the Kris character seemed very high and mighty for his heinous crimes against humanity, this Sasha seemed weaker towards the idea and skiddish. That was not the point however.

What would fall into the Dusk's playing field was the very essence of their brief altercation. Kris seemed very deeply bonded to Sasha. The moment Sasha tried to resist the maniacal rampage and leave, Kris latched onto Sasha like a parasitic leech. The relationship certainly didn't seem symbiotic, but that scarcely mattered to the dark hero. What mattered was the very idea that Kris had an irreplaceable attachment to the poor girl. This made her a target.

If Dusk could not break Kris, he would break Sasha to terrorize the soul of Kris.

A black mass slid past the feet of Sasha, a dark fabric tickling her toes before vanishing into the mist. It felt as if a rabies infected rat had littered her feet. It sent a cold, unforgiving chill down her spinal column. She could have sworn she'd seen the same shadow a few meters away, gliding amongst the mist like a giant blood sucking bat. She even witnessed its glowing, evil eyes dig into her soul. But before Sasha could take a second look, the figure had vanished.

"... I don't remember why I was sent to hell... I just remember the way the fires churned the intestines of the innocents...," A sick, dark voice echoed off the blue floating clouds. It reverberated in the ears of Sasha six more times before fading into the abyss of cold mist.

Her mind could have sworn she saw that figure again. This time it mirrored the Grim Reaper with the way it wickedly flowed. The glowing eyes were masked in the mist, obscuring the real height of this mysterious being. It could have been twelve feet tall with the thirst for human flesh and Sasha would have no idea. She would find out the hard way as it dined on her like some afternoon meal.

"... My mind fancies the idea that a deadly sin doomed me...Wrath, doomed me to Dante's Inferno... Would you fancy the idea of my Wrath on display Sasha...?" The voice husked just behind her ear drum.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 am

• ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ •

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Hoshi_zpsc99ded76

"One should never turn around the fate's clock, they may not like it..." - Hoshi Redwood

:Posting Music:

Artist: TNT
Song: AC/DC

It was the force behind the great Madam Hoshi, the one person who believed in her the entire life time. The one man who not matter what she did painted as a god. His Faith in her just... Kinda just blew up in mind what woes she had inside of her doubtful mind.

Lance.

The way he moved against her even her greatest time of need; he still believed her. Terry for all she knew was never there, not there on the roof ready to save her; Lance was. The smooth touching of Lance's rather rough gloves on her smooth creamy skin, forcing to face him, then they carefully moved to her cheeks carassing them tenderly, Hoshi's eyes closed as if she felt save and warm before him; "To say you don't deserve to be part of this world... to say you cause me pain... to say you don't deserve me... these are such silly things... It is unlike you Madam Hoshi... So bold... powerful... beautiful... Why do you act this way because some voice tells you to..." He was right, Hoshi was listening to a spirit or even a unknown voice that feeding off of her woes and emotions complete, this began to spark the term-oil inside of the female. How could she let one thought just blow up into a million doubts? It was just the way Hoshi ran, easily stressed and easily turned towards the other party with such quick doubt.

"You give me purpose... to jump off that ledge is not just giving up your life..." He went down on one knee, lowering his head and holding her hand... The memories of when she was a little girl, and Lance when he was just a little boy were playing the gardens together, well Hoshi wanting to play with him, the very words "I-I want to be yours and yours alone. A-Accept me please, Madame Hoshi..." Her heart stopped when the those words came out of his pale lips of his. "Pardon my selfishness Madam... But you will also be giving up my life..." Oh her knees felt weak for just a moment. How could she forget so easily, they go together like a stupid bird in the pear tree for christmas, or cream and cookies, cookie dough with a spoon. No matter where one went the other was following behind each other. Her eyes opened with a scared look... Lance was not kidding about this... Her hand gripped as he went on his one knee to make her look like a Princess and knight... A loyal knight before his beautiful queen to sweep her sorrows away.

He...knew what made her tick.Lance raised his head and looked up at her, those strange blood red eyes of his... Those very haunting eyes, that she remembered from the day she met the boy when he found her in the room, the very bedroom where she slaughter her parents like hogs they were with a butcher knife... He didn't judge her, but he smiled at her...

Lance...

Lance was one who never judged her.

Her first murder... He just smiled at her then praised her as if she did the right thing...

"I do not make the rules... Nor do I control your life... I can only be an adviser... I advise you not to jump.. but that is not my call to make... Just know... That if you jump... I will follow you even to the heavens..."

'He is lying to you know, no one will ever do such things... You are alone...'

He lowered his head again, this man had thing to leave Hoshi speechless completely the matter of ten minutes as he spoke to her. She was breathing heavily with a grin expanded on those lips... Those very grin that happen to know that Lance was not lying to let him know... Hoshi had snapped out of it.

"For that is what I always desired Madam Hoshi... To give my life for you..."

The ground around everyone began to shake uncontrollably as grand hotel in Gotham City came crashing down into just pieces creating high pitch of gust just blowing throughout the area, after about two minutes the entire place came to be shambles and nothing but pixie dust. A wicked laughter came from rumble ruins of the beautiful hotel. "HAHAHAHA...HAHHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" The dust flew out from last impact of the structure coming down. "CAUSE I AM TNT, DI-NO-MITE! Out of pure fucking rush, of battle just overwhelmed her suddenly... A shadow of a female and hawk masked male as the dusk cleared out of of the air, the vision of murderous Hoshi was now apparently revealed along with her murderous muppet Lance. "WHAT IS WRONG YOU LITTLE CUNTS SCARED I MIGHT FUCKING LEVEL THE PLAYING FEILD!? FUCK YOU ALL, I AM DONE DEALING WITH SHIT...." Hoshi spat out with her rage levels just busting out over one-hundred, with that Joker Grin appearing on her lips... Her right hand grabbed about a seven foot long steel bar, it looked like it was extremely heavy but with one hand; Hoshi swung that piece like a fly swatter before putting over her shoulder.

"Now we got to kill every... EVERY....SINGLE...ONE... OF THEM LANCE... HAHAHAHAHAH. They saw me at my...weakest...Hero or Villian... FUCK all of them, I am tired... Of BEING THE FUCKING DAME! I DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE DUSK TO SAVE ME! I HAVE ALL I NEED RIGHT HERE!" Hoshi made her fights and made everyone open target...

((Skipping Sasha, as she was fixed and apparently scared out of her mind completely at the moment))

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 am

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} KRIS_zpsf01bc071

"Never...I use only what I want to get better things... As for Sasha... She is nothing but a meatbag! HAHAHA!"-Kris Goldschmidt

My Character's posting order:
Hoshi Redwood
Kris Goldschmidt
Sasha Volkov (She will able to move next round)

That is one thing; the wrong card for Dusk to do, You didn't want to do that with Sasha while Kris was around. Emotional fucking with Kris is only for Kris and Kris alone. Kris was only one to torment the poor soul of Sasha. No one else could... EVER... Pick on Sasha like that but that was going to have to wait until her eyesight was back to her, her emotions not showing. Not a drop of frighten like Sasha expresses, or even the lick of sweat that didn't beat off of her face. That...was Kris for you, someone who didn't break under set stress limits like Hoshi would. This man could try to scare her with all his might, she seen some scary shit out there in the universe and pissy meta-human was not one of them. There was something coming towards them, faster and faster and Kris could sense it a miles away. Didn't know it was good or bad but it was coming like no man-could stop it; that was on her mind... and made her worry a bit more. Those eyes shifted one more towards the right and left.

"...What the fuck nuggets is coming towards us?! I know it ain't human... Well of course it ain't fucking human.'

[i]'You know who it is... You are just scared to attempt it... He is coming for you... He is coming to rip your beating heart out for what you did to me, Kris...'
Kris froze, as she looked behind her where the energy was giving off from... This was not Dusk's, it was him. Oh her eyes filled with excitement and mixed with excitement.

This...Day was the most amazing day ever for Kris.

She managed to fuck over society somehow, she gets to catch her new pokemon, Dusk and now... NOW this one was going to even better catch if she could... Kris knew it would not happen now but it will one day...

'You Little cunt you called your precious-"

"No, I am not in his world anymore... I had disappeared long ago..."

Now time for her to reply to the stupid meta-human. What to do with the Meta-human... who was going to torment Sasha... you know what-.... The good bit of the mist blew away from the area from the earth scrambling from the huge building just breaking down from the hulking pissed off Hoshi who stood there unmarked from that. Whatever, this bitch already declared the war with Kris but now it was with EVERYONE in store. Her tan eyes turning blood red.

Kris put her hand on her hip glaring at Hoshi dead in the eyes to show that she was not ... chipped by this powerful display of power. Hoshi seemed to remind her of those only if Loki and Thor were mixed together. Pulling out of flute and deck of her cards out to display, and screamed on the top of her lungs. "KILL HER! KILL SASHA! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! KILL HER A MILLION TIMES OVER. AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! YOU ARE JUST MAKING ME STUPID STRONGER WITH THIS MADNESS YOU CREATE!! I WANT YOU TO KILL YOU FUCKARD! I LOVE TO SEE YOU KILL HER! SHE WILL APPEAR AND APPEAR AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE POWERLESS! OH! I WANT YOU TO KILL SASHA PLEASE DO IT!"

Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 am

Lance's eyes widened as he felt a sudden earthquake, looking around just a bit to see it was not just this area, but all around, he looked up to see a grin on Madam Hoshi's face, it made him grin as well to match her, though his was more gentle, he stood up, following her lead as the building began crushing down, standing beside he as he looked to her, she had made up her mind. Whether this is just her stress acting out, or if she was in the right state of mind, it didn't matter, she swung a large metal beam, swerving around her back so he was not hit by it, he watched and bowed his head, "Now we got to kill every... EVERY....SINGLE...ONE... OF THEM LANCE... HAHAHAHAHAH. They saw me at my...weakest...Hero or Villian... FUCK all of them, I am tired... Of BEING THE FUCKING DAME! I DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE DUSK TO SAVE ME! I HAVE ALL I NEED RIGHT HERE!" His eyes looked to them all, he didn't take even a single moment to respond as he smiled and stepped forward, "As you wish... Madam Hoshi..." With that, he jumped out.

His body spiraled and poof'd into a smoke cloud, appearing above Kris, looking down at him as he pulled out another knife, spinning them in each hand as his face went emotionless, his eyes were wide open, the crimson stare piercing everything below him as he teleported once more, appearing in front of Kris, tossing one of his knives towards him, he quickly looked away, teleporting to the left against one of the buildings, pulling out another knife, throwing it towards Kris only to disappear once more and appear next to the knife and grab it just before it would hit Kris, spinning around him/her and attempting to stab it into Kris's back, flexing his muscles to cause his strength to increase immensely to super-human levels, allowing him to be capable of stabbing even Asgardian skin.

This was it, the thrill of battle, Lance did not enjoy battles, something about the brutality made it dirty, messy, he wanted clean kills, not drawn out barbarian wars. This is why he was swift, attempting to end the fighting as fast as he could, with minimal attacks. This of course, wasn't what Lance figured it would turn into, Kris and Dusk seemed to be much too powerful for a simple assassination to work, if things got too bad, he would simply take Hoshi and leave. In the air, he saw something with his piercing red eyes, only fora moment, it appeared to be a camera of sorts, no matter, this is what the mask was for after all.

Last edited by Keten on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 am

In the sky, a waving sensation occurred in reality itself. An oval shaped opening appeared that slowly began to grow in size. An arm reached out holding a silver and green staff with a spear head over top and a green gem as a man stepped out of the portal. The man wore a helmet with long golden horns, his eyes green in color and a smirk on his face as he fell after leaving the portal, landing on his feet with no real issue, looking over to Kris. The man wore asgardian armor, golden and green in color with a long dark green cape, his hair was long and black though covered up by his helmet for the most part, "Looks like I have finally tracked you down Kris..." He stepped forward, looking around at the devastation that was before him, to the lovely woman Hoshi, the masked hero that seemed to be battling Kris, and to the mysterious hawk masked man who also seemed to be attacking, quite the odd situation he thought, but that just made it easier for this to go down.

Loki looked up for a moment and his eyes widened, seeing Embla, he shook his head and closed his eyes only to open them again and smiled big, "Excellent... It seems you will be able to see this as well..." He swung his cape a bit as he turned to Kris and his staff began to glow green, creating a ball of blue energy at the tip as he sent his staff forward to send it flying towards Kris, looking over to everyone, "I don't care who you all are or what the hell you all want, but this is my battle, leave now or face the wrath of Loki, your God!" He yelled out to make a point, he was completely serious, he looked to Kris, that face still angers him to this day. Besides obtaining Asgard, hunting down this vile excuse for an Asgardian was his top priority. It was time to end this long chase.

He jumped towards Kris and attempted to swing his staff towards him, though his green eyes glowed a bit, he used his sorcery to create copies of himself, surrounding Kris so that he could not get away, they all laughed, "Hahahahahaha! Lets see you try and get away now you pathetic excuse of an Asgardian!" He shouted out in glee as he continued his attack with all his copies swinging their staffs.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Dusk was no stranger to inter-planar power, having one locked within him himself. He had no doubts that that blue flaming blast was meant to kill. Kris stood seemingly awkward to the blast. The maniac had murdered and laughed in his face about it, yet there was an impulse in him he was fighting so dearly.

"Just move dammit... Move!" He shouted in the deepest corners of his mind. All beings deserved life. There is no child on Earth that God did not intend to create. He created every person with love and care. Where was it Dusk's place to decide that this Kris character was deemed unworthy of life? Even more importantly, why was this Loki character about to claim Kris's life mercilessly?

It didn't matter. The problem was not the why, it was the action. The Lord high in Heaven had granted Kris life. Although she had abused it and taken the said of the Devil, that did not make her any less worthy of a being than anyone else on the planet.

He took that to heart, knowing once that he robbed and stole without a single care.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Argh!" Dusk shouted as the blue flame blast struck him in the chest. It singed and burnt his chest, engulfing the area in severe pain. The dark hero was sent flying backwards. His body skidded across the pavement, tearing up the ground below him as he crashed into a nearby building. Glass flew and people screamed as the Dusk was now in their room.

Dusk hoped he had done the right thing by taking a hit for a murderer.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 am

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Hoshi_zpsc99ded76

"One should never turn around the fate's clock, they may not like it..." - Hoshi Redwood

:Posting Music:

Artist:Evanscences
Song: Going Under

This man... Dusk was confusing...

Why even bother saving the Evil soul? Let the bitch die with all the fucking souls she just murder before hand, shit, this cunt painted the block and half fucking blood with drained victims. It was OBIVIOUS this bitch was batshit, and the moment the second god stepped in Hoshi was out there. Fuck that noise. The feeling of helping Dusk, was now pointless if he was going to just fucking save every bimbo out there. This doesn't not redeem anything Hoshi's eyes of the sight of the heroes, Heroes like this Twat was no good. He was saving everyone for no good reason, that is what Hoshi believes...

Hoshi was not bothering to even help Lance, she was tired and her neck ached, as she rubbed her neck. Her hotel was destroyed by her own hands today which meant, she was shifting towards another location that didn't give her an asspain. Lovely enough Hoshi was really just walking away from the battlefield with the seven foot metal pole; yet she made a trip over towards Dusk... squating down on her knees before taking a good glanced at him... He was a fool, a priceless fool at that. Her free hand brushed over her dainty red bangs, before speaking poison, "I don't understand why you waste your life on that purpose-less cunt, she wanted to murder you, me and had already killed the whole lot... I disappove... I would have let her burns in her own personal hell in the seven rings. ..." With that dame had walked away in that dirty sheet white dress dropping the bar before Dusk's feet turning to her side.

Right about she call off Lance, a horrifying noise was made... Those eyes looked over her narrow shoulder and over that lushous blood red hair, there was a portal... A portal about ten feet tall and five inches wide and about that was dark...A soul pitched black, it looked like something just ripped the fabric of the area... and nothing could seen inside.

Suddenly a gigiantic white claws came right in front of Hoshi without time to even react, digging into the ground, then snarling happened again, "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"A high pitched Terrorizing screamed, that happen to come from Hoshi who was being pulled in the portal swiftly, leaving giant claw marking into the cement like about two feet down deep... Sudden when the two entities that had disappeared the hole closed back up as quick as it happened. It happened in matter of ten second at that... Just the look on Hoshi...

Hoshi was now gone from this world....

[Hoshi is now gone from thread]

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 am

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Adad_zps2f05ddf0{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} KRIS_zpsf01bc071

"Never...I use only what I want to get better things... As for Sasha... She is nothing but a meatbag! HAHAHA!"-Kris Goldschmidt

"Once upon a time..." -Sasha Volkov.

Embla's flushed cheeks stained with such bitter cold tears; her King, only king she wished to rule Asgard; then from ascending from the strike was the masked super hero who blocked the mad god Kris' attack out of whim or out of pure pity. Embla took a moment before disappearing as if she appeared to rushing to one side.... Loki's eyes would see her moments as she phased in and out, his eyes would hurt roughly... Before the charming Dusk, the hurt...almost to death, Dusk; something materialize from his outfit, a familiar aura, one who was lost times, times and times ago. Those blossoming emerald green orbs stared at the wounded man dressed as death herself, the scyth dropped onto the floor and materialized into the air... Slowly but surely it came to be... Someone in her world, as she once danced with as old friends long ago... Someone in agreement, someone who shared her name in the underworld. Someone... familiar was missing? Her eyes just leering his clear eye as clean paper... Kneeling down before him, those sweet heavenly hands stroked his jawline. He was dying... Yet the numbers in her eyes didn't say so, a green aura admitted from very her slender body, her robes disappearing as her asguardian form was revealed to him. He could stare at her... clear as day, and suddenly his wounds were gone, "You are familiar to me as my... I don't remember clearly, if you need me... Just wish of Death... I will be there to guide you through the darkness my fellow...friend..." It was even unsure to Embla what this man was to her, without a second to waste walked towards the closing portal... With a sadden look to her dragging herself into it, before disappearing into thin air with Hoshi.

As For Kris... Kris followed Loki's moves and did the same thing, clones appeared as she dodged his slash... Some crossed words were spoken in german as Sasha appeared before the two, latching onto her... and being shoved into a portal behind; of course, she wanted to spit in his face and call him coward who wanted to just show off in front of his goddess of Silence, the one she so terrorized. Her middle finger raised to show her distasteful Loki's appearance and also disappearing holding the adorable Sasha in hands. "Boo...Hoo..hoo.... You will never able to get your revenge... Stop being her prince and shining armor. Her love is never going to be yours haahahahahahahahahaha~ I have my love... You will never... have it as much as my father did me..." She chackled as the portal closed...

[All three of them exit the thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}   {Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Hopeful Wishing} - {Open/note}
Page 1 of 1