Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Vote_lcapChapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Voting_barChapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Vote_rcap 
Camellia
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Vote_lcapChapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Voting_barChapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten

Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) 9ffc29ee-7e0f-4d4c-b7dc-2222ebcd3f49_zpsefaf360c
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the state of Texas, everyone loved their lives under the leadership of their great Governor Paul Morgan. Of course little did the civilians know it was far from a leadership, more like a Dictatorship. Paul Morgan was more like a King to them then a Governor. This was of course, not how they willfully think. Paul Morgan views his civilians as nothing more then pawns, people to use in case things go wrong for his plans. Texas was only the first step to his goal of total world domination, and perhaps maybe even the galaxy, or the universe in time, though he was not looking that far ahead. In the middle of a large city stood a large building that towered over the rest of the city. This was the tower which Master Porky lived and worked under the name Paul Morgan. Paul Morgan was his birth name, but he never considered it his true identity ever since he took the name Porky, Paul Morgan was just a cover for his true intentions. The top floor had a large window that Porky could look out of at any time to watch over his minions below.

Porky's room was guarded by several armed men in suits to protect him and his possessions. Inside his room there were portraits of his family, several tables that were covered in trays of sweets, everything from cake to cotton candy to potato chips. At his desk was a name plate with Paul Morgan etched into it, several pens and papers next to it, along with a tray of candy apples as well. To the other side of the room, there was a large bean bag chair with leaf fans and grapes on a tray on a table next to it which is where he went to relax even though he was relaxing most of the time. The chair behind the desk was large and golden with red cushions, it looked practically like a throne, only the best for one Porky Minch. He was sitting at his desk, his chin on his fists which were together. His current appearance was that of a more elderly looking man, though not old enough to retire, he had grey hair which went over his eyes with a strap mustache. Porky wore his work clothes as he usually does, a blue dress shirt with dark blue tie with expensive elastic jeans.

Porky had a frown on his face, "Hmph... Waiting is such a waste of time! I am bored... What the hell can I do while I wait?" He stated in dismay, standing up and walking over to the window to look down at the city with a smirk, "That woman... Quite the powerhouse I must say... I am glad I managed to get in touch with her... It's a slight risk but I can always get myself out of it..." He perked a bit and smiled, "That's it! I will play a game!" He opened a drawer and pulled out a laptop, putting it on his desk and flipping it open to turn it on, "Might as well..." He began playing a war game online, of course he had his people hack into it to give him perks to cheat the game, practically always resulting in his victory. He would play until she arrived. He wasn't exactly the type of person to have patience, but he has his ways to keep his mind off it.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 pm

• ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ •

Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Hoshi_zpsc99ded76

"The Queen of Hearts doesn't fall for the a peasant ... I made a 'grave' mistake at that..." - Hoshi Redwood

:Posting Music:

Artist: AC/DC
Song: Back in Black

'...Texas... Why fucking texas? Why can it not be somewhere it was nice and cold...?'

Was the thoughts of Hoshi just coming to the lovely southern hell hole of the America, this is where the stupidest of people came from no offense towards any of the smarter Texians. It was more the idea of being invited down, to the governor's suite was something just didn't do that often especially when it was Texas this person was running. At this point, she kinda expected the governor to be a rather...huge fat ass red-neck hick from cross breeding two family members. Hoshi kinda stood there infront of his off in a rather... Uniform that her head maid made her wear before leaving her hotel room. What the hell was Hoshi suppose to do?! She never been invited to come down to meet around male, that she never MET in her life. The outfit was rather... small on the huge breast female... It was cheerleader's outfit with the UOT's colors, a burn orange down the middle while the two sides were white, The shirt came to up under her ... melons. Both of her hands coiled around under there hiding her skin away from from any wearing eyes. Her stomach exposed of what little fat she had on her stomach then ... the mini shirt that had ruffled ends with tan stockings that cover though semi-mashmellow thighs of hers... with school girl's shoes.

"Fucking Head Maiden, remind me why I need her again? when I have Lance to do this for m..me... I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE!"Hoshi snapped her fingers together realizing her protector was not there, so that meant that Hoshi had to walk on water... Which is kinda of hard to do sometimes when you don't know what you are dealing with. Like any cheerleader, between those two lovely pillow of breast of hers there was Samsung phone in case of shit going back down at the house. Matter of minutes the weirdly happy maid had guided the... out of place female into Paul Morgan's office, she spoke as if she was in love or like down right happy just living in Texas... The house must have cost an ball sack, two arms and leg for this man. This was surely odd...

"Gov. Paul Morgan! Madame Hoshi as you requested, is here. Please step in Madame..." The maid spoke before bowing her head and leaving into the confusing halls, leaving an exposed Hoshi to his whim... Taking a couple steps in the door closed right behind her by the guards and she just looked around to make sure, the closest routes to go before hand. "Oh...Um...Hiya..." Her arms kinda squeezed her lower body making her breast just jiggle a bit as she looked at the man who sat there and was playing Video games.... He seem like an older man someone that Texians would surely vote in without another thought in the world.

"Names Hoshi Redwood, is there a reason why I so happen to be called out across the country to met you, Mr.Gove?"
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Mashing keys on the games as he smiled big, winning the game. The score showed up, Porky obviously winning mostly due to cheats, of course he didn't care, he won, that's all that mattered. He shut the laptop in boredom, he loves winning, but he also likes the thrill, almost losing. He rested his chin against his fists again which were together with elbows rested on the desk. The machine went off on his desk, he pressed the button to turn the speaker on, "Governor Morgan, your guest Madam Hoshi has arrived, she will be up shortly." The voice of his young female employee stated. Porky smirked big and responded, "Thank you, now get back to work." The speaker was turned off, normally the employee would probably be infuriated with his attitude, but for some reason she wasn't. Porky stuck his tongue out in disgust, he didn't like thanking people, especially for pointless things like telling him his guest had arrived. He looked down as he fixed his tie right, looking at his arm pits real quick to make sure he wasn't sweating, and smiling like a gentleman as he leaned back on his chair, his fingers together awaiting the lovely maiden to reach his office.

As he heard the door knob turn, he was already prepared to act like a gentleman, even though he probably wouldn't have to. This woman was strong, very powerful, she could be useful in the long run even if his current plans didn't work out. The maid poked her head out and let Hoshi in, "Gov. Paul Morgan! Madame Hoshi as you requested, is here. Please step in Madame..." Porky smirked and nodded his head, "Alright, that is all, return to your duties." He chuckled a bit as he stood up, he was taken by surprise of the woman's outfit, as the door closed behind Hoshi he put his hand out over his desk, "Pleasure to meet you... Madam Hoshi, my name is Paul Morgan as you probably know already... Governor of Texas and all... Please have a seat, get a bite to eat, relax on a bean bag... We have some things I wish to discuss..." She was quite the beauty, Porky liked her, though he was holding off on his emotional manipulation for the time being, until he was sure he could get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 am

"The Queen of Hearts doesn't fall for the a peasant ... I made a 'grave' mistake at that..." - Hoshi Redwood

There was nothing like a man who was obnoxious staring at you because your head maiden decided that since you are in Texas... You might as well look as sexy as you can to appeal to the biggest red-neck hick that looked like a stereotype; but he had a held rather odd feeling about him. He was something more that an old man, he was speaking like an normal northerner would not with an Texas accident. He was kinda of awestuck on how beautiful or well... Skimpy she looked in the cheerleader outfit. She didn't even wanna bend over because she felt that her panties would simply show... or even bounce up or down that her breast might pop out. In truth, she remember to bring her head maiden but not Lance, reason behind that is because Hoshi really has been missing for entire month without a single trace.... She didn't know that, she felt renewed at that, she doesn't even remember what happen in Gotham. Though Hoshi remember that Terry was her boyfriend or well from what she thought... Now back to reality, when He held out his strong look hand she didn't do that... Like a proper woman, she curtsied to him in the thigh high mini-skirt, and spoke sweetly as she was taught ”Pleasure Morgan, I noticed when I entered Texas... People seem to worship you like a god... You must be rather good to the people at that...” He spoke about wanting things to discuss but...Hoshi had no idea what he would want from the busty dame.

Silently, looking around to sit in a bean bag with her legs pushed to one side and closed enough to not show her panties. Her hands went back to hiding her beautiful slinky white sheer skin of hers... Adjusting herself enough to push herself, to comfy as one of the guards had offer her some fruit; like an angel she let him down and didn't accept but she exchanged a charming smile. Then being that same smile towards Paul, her forearms were pushing breast together unknowning due to her hugging stomach tightly..”You have my full undivided attention as long it is... not requiring me to marry someone because another is already in my life currently... Or even the fact I could talk to one of my girls to help you there.” She stated in a joking manner expect the fact, she had someone but Hoshi giggled like a high school cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

Porky could tell she was a little bothered by him, after all, he could control her emotions if he wanted to, this includes knowing how she is feeling. She curtsied in front of him, putting his hand down as she was clearly more into that then a handshake, that was alright, it didn't bother Porky at all, ”Pleasure Morgan, I noticed when I entered Texas... People seem to worship you like a god... You must be rather good to the people at that...” This made Porky smile big, that was an understatement, or perhaps right on. It didn't matter what Porky did, he was still going to be worshiped like a God by these people, they were nothing but worthless puppets he could throw into a pit for his own amusement. She walked over to sit on a bean bag chair, obviously covering up her exposed areas, he walked over to the table of treats, pulling out a gummy treat, tossing it in the air and catching it in his mouth, swallowing it.

She seemed to be making herself comfy, obviously, this could be a long talk, or a short one, Porky would prefer short, unless there was plenty of fun involved, he turned to face her, his hands in his pockets, smiling back at her, his eyes covered by his hair still, all that could be seen from the top half of his face was a shadow, ”You have my full undivided attention as long it is... not requiring me to marry someone because another is already in my life currently... Or even the fact I could talk to one of my girls to help you there.” Porky's smile decreased just a bit, so someone is already in her life then, that sucks, sucks so much Porky will have to change that, can't have some sneaky punk getting in his way, this guy for all he knows could be against him, of course, he wouldn't say that outright, "Well I am glad I have you attention... I would like to talk to you about something... Oddly enough... I know I can trust you..." He took another gummy and walked back behind his desk, tossing it into his mouth again as he swallowed it, opening one of the drawers, revealing a pink button shaped like a pig snout inside, "I am here to talk... Business... Though the things we are going to talk about... Are not exactly safe to talk about in this area... If you are curious.. and I know you are..." Out of Porky's shadow seemed to come a chilling feel, to Porky it appeared as some sort of Red Demon, but it was invisible to everyone else, it surrounded Hoshi and began entering her mind, tweaking it to add a sense of curiosity, as well as a feeling of happiness whenever she looked at Porky, "You will stand beside me here... and we will continue this talk elsewhere..." He stated quietly and confidently, Porky always wins, no matter what, it didn't matter what she thought of it, he had her around his finger, even if she was somehow immune to his abilities, he had other ways.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:12 pm

This seemed all too well in his favor but Hoshi didn't both taking anything into account. This felt like he was any type of Texas, thinking he was a big god or something like that. It was just enough to calm her down, because in truth that Hoshi thought she was going to be dealing with an egoistical batshit Texan who wanted to purpose to Hoshi because he may have seen her once. Dude it had way too often beyond one thinking, it was like...One time, it was a guy who saw her in his dreams then Lance just ripped his heart out. It was entertaining at that seeing Lance being disgusted by such pigs and watching him go on a rant sometimes... Watching Paul closely as he was speaking towards her like he had great respect towards her; "Well I am glad I have you attention... I would like to talk to you about something... Oddly enough... I know I can trust you..." This made Hoshi smirk inside, this man had already trusted her not to rip his head off or spit in his face walk out, Hoshi made an inside joke... It had to be the power of the the breasts, she remember talking about that to a maid which was embarrassed to all hell. Her hands petting her thigh softly and one hand was playing with her red hair.

She suddenly noticed that his grin was weakened when she spoke about the fact, Hoshi was taken... That was another factor that made her even more bothered. "I am here to talk... Business... Though the things we are going to talk about... Are not exactly safe to talk about in this area... If you are curious.. and I know you are..." That was awesome that he knew exactly how she felt, then she found herself not holding her stomach anymore, that she felt that she could easily trust him. Despite her high intelligence, this female was easily played a fool, she was a woman. They run on their pure emotions and their curiosity, this was odd for Hoshi. She felt that he knew something Hoshi didn't. "You will stand beside me here... and we will continue this talk elsewhere..." He stated quietly and confidently, This was interesting. He spoke that confident that he knew she would move for him, and which this sounded serious as hell... Her heart paused for a moment before bring herself up onto her feet, and grinning softly towards Paul. That happiness feeling was easily running though her veins within the control center of the emotion lobe. Hoshi swayed over towards him silently, to stand beside him with such ease, her shoulders were relaxed completely as her arms were at her side as she didn't hide her flesh from her. Just her lower area that is. "Of course, you speak like you hiding something dear... Paul, would it be your age? You don't talk like you are older... you speak like you are younger then old homer Texan." She didn't look at him just looked at the door with a bare grin spreading across her face. Her hands playing those curling red locks as she continued to talk in a sweet tone,

"I noticed that you also frowned at the fact, I was taken... I see I was right in some way hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm

As Porky expected, Hoshi most definitely didn't take him seriously until he messed with her head, he could see inside of her head, all the emotions bouncing around, quite the circus, but Porky was fully capable of dealing with all of it. She seemed to be at ease, while at the same time perhaps a little nervous, as anyone would be, Porky made it very clear he knew something, standing by his chair to await her walk, she grinned towards him, "Game over" he thought, Porky had her wrapped around his finger, she swayed her way over, he smiled big as she reached him, "Of course, you speak like you hiding something dear... Paul, would it be your age? You don't talk like you are older... you speak like you are younger then old homer Texan." He chuckled just a bit in response, with a little snorting as well, "Age... What a worthless word to me..." He pressed the button after speaking.

Upon the button being pressed, the ground beneath his chair began to go down slowly, softly speeding up until it was moving at an elevator speed. The walls of this hidden elevator were all metallic, the top where they went down from suddenly closed off, making the entire room dark, only for the lights to turn on. There was a light ever couple meters, capable of lighting the entire path downwards. Porky had a very confident and sinister look to him, his hair began to change, becoming a brighter blond, his mustache disappearing into his face as he seemed younger, his belly was sucked in a bit more, a big smile on his face, his emotion manipulation being sure to keep Hoshi in a calm state, most people would be rather nervous at these things occurring, though he made sure to keep her curiosity high. Music was playing as the elevator went down further and further, it seemed as though they were under the very building then.

(Music Being Played in the Elevator)

As the elevator reached its destination, there was a door in front of them that opened, revealing a long hallway with a red carpet going down the middle. On the sides there were stone statues of Porky along with guards in between them wearing strange pink army outfits and helmets that almost looked like pigs heads without ears. The lighting was bright and at the end of the hallway was a large door with the letters "KP" on it, "Follow me Miss Hoshi... We have much to talk about..." As he stepped out of the elevator, a couple maids came out, holding fancy clothes, putting a red and black striped coat over him, pulling off his tie and replacing it with a black one, dressing him up completely, as he fixed the tie himself and began walking, "I am sure this is quite the surprise... but there are lots of things you do not know about me Hoshi..." He walked forward down the hallway, the guards putting their hands up in salute, letting out a squeal as Porky walked passed them.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 pm

The emotion calm was not even open to her as feeling of pure excitement just showed up like a balloon filled up with air and that is all that appeared in her head. This... man was extremely serious with her, He had know who she was unless he was a god damned fool at that. The way he shifted, the grin on her face just showed her beautiful pearly white teeth. She wanted to bust out into an insane laughter but this man was entertaining the beautiful dame... He had everything he ever wanted... He had entire fucking Cult just chilling there to worship him like a god of all types, the way the women looked at him with such happiness, the way his guards were standing in line before them. Everything began to make her a bit jealous, Hoshi had HOT maids from french to Japanese fighters maids who would... do ANYTHING at her whim or even Lance who was missing action currently which still made her think about him more. Her emotions currently Curiousity, Jealous and a pinch of worried... It seemed a nice mixture at that about emotions. Everything was so exciting for the female though, gazing around like a puppet at his whim. The fact that her expression said it all to Paul. Hoshi's right hand rested on those motherbearing hips of hers before swaying up behind him after his actions were taken.

"The fact...I am more excited then every...way..." She chuckled then a random servant came running the place with a scared expression. "PORKY! THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SHOT KILLED! BIDEN TOOK OVER THE ENTIRE PRESIDENT'S SEAT!" She screamed extremely scared shitless, about these events. The power was shifting without them even noticing... Hoshi's hand went on Porky's shoulder, this didn't look rather good at all. It felt like she was down there for some odd reason. Hoshi continue to follow him as she watched the girl get dragged of by a bunch of pork guards then shifting her gaze over. "I think this would be better if we talk and walk...She stated bluntly.

Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Porky was smiling big, looking back at her, loving the look of excitement and happiness on her face, even though he could already tell she was, he felt a bit of jealousy in her mind, this just made him overjoyed, he loved the feeling of others being jealous of him. As he walked down the hall, "PORKY! THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SHOT KILLED! BIDEN TOOK OVER THE ENTIRE PRESIDENT'S SEAT!" The voice annoyed his ears as he used his emotion manipulation to make the girl calmer as she was carried away, "Geez... Last thing I need is a loud scream in my ear... Don't hurt her, but make sure she's calmed down" He ordered the ones who took her away, they continued walking, looking at Hoshi's hand on his shoulder and smirking big, "I think this would be better if we talk and walk..." He chuckled a bit as they approached the door, "No need, we are almost at my living area." He wasn't just going to walk and talk, why would he want to do that, way too much work for just talking.

Some guards were standing next to the doors, they were rather massive with the large "KP" on them. As the guards opened the door, inside it was practically glowing. There were many toys on the ground, a hot tub in the middle of the room, along with a throne on the other side of it, solid gold with red cushions, similar to the one in his office, though larger. It had 2 tables on either side, one of which had a kings crown, the other having a bowl of candies and a remote control. As they walked into the room, the doors shut behind them, there were many televisions around the room, along with control panels that were connected to them, and a large television that was above the door, in the line of sight of the throne. There was a desk to the side, gold plated, with another throne behind it, and comfy chairs on the other side of it. Many tables were scattered about, with many treats just like his office, except even more.

Porky walked over to the hot spring and pointed to the side where there were red curtains, "If you want to take a dip in the hot spring, I wouldn't care, this is where we are going to talk... The change room is over by the curtains, there are many bikini's to choose from, take your pick if you want, you don't have to I guess..." He stated as he walked over to a table and picked up a piece of cake, tossing it into his mouth and swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

When he brushed off her need to talk, she simply removed her silky hand from his jacket, kept herself close by. Those piercing blue eyes glowed heavily with an emotion of... Curiousity and bitter judgement. It was just simply mannerisms that she so had. It was the fact that when those words KP in giant font, they were perfectly too big for the door yet when they both entered. Holy shit, Paul was treated like a god, and Hoshi was in the room... This ROOM, had anyone when they were a child would have ever dreamed of. A sexy looking Hot-tub, a THRONE, CANDIES, CONTROL PANELS that was connected to dozens of Screens and then... Another throne, several other amazing objects to behold. Who was this guy and why the hell did he bring her all the way to Texas just to simply talk? There was obivious a motive... This man was litterally the KING of TEXAS. "If you want to take a dip in the hot spring, I wouldn't care, this is where we are going to talk... The change room is over by the curtains, there are many bikini's to choose from, take your pick if you want, you don't have to I guess..." Her eyebrow raised up, and a scowl appeared on his face, now this emotion knocked the other ones to the street even the one he gave her; she was getting pissed. Porky thought she was going dip into a hot tub before him in a BIKINI. 'You pig...' Her arms crossed before sitting near the door in a bean bag, then she began to question why she was even there... Not an eye contact could be made, this man was not getting into a Bikini, nor even another outfit he so wished to please him. Her mind was just overwhelming with pissy thoughts and anger blocked him from entering her mind. It was like that big sign that said "FUCK YOU" hanging in her mind.

Her body signs said the same damn thing, Crossing her legs so he didn't have the pleasure to any of her cute/sexy appearance, pulling her jacket over her body so her breast were not exposed to him. Hoshi was a lady not someone who defile herself to some random man that she had just met. It was a disgrace to her. Her facial expression was just bitterly cute to her, with cute semi-chubby cheeks turning bright red. Her arms crossed under the closed off area that was her breast, just simply shifted her eye sight to his uncanny and unseeable eyes, or well his back since he was not facing her. A dreadful scowl just hung on there as her mind was insulting Porky, even calling him Porky the pig, and other dreadful names because of his piggish offers. He just wanted to her almost naked. Only man would ever seen her that way was Lance himself, by god he would make her a one piece swimsuit if she was going public swimming event at one of her Hotels. Each time things would bring up, she finally realized something...Pulling out her cellphone, realizing the date.... That anger issue became in a quick panic.... It was a month, where did the month go? Something was up... She appeared suddenly on the plane to Texas with a headmaid yet not a Lance? There was a problem. What about Terry? What about her relationship with him, he would have killed himself over the fact she had disappeared. Oh god, the worse... LANCE, Lance must have fucking murdered half the UAA for not able to find her, and he must have gone insane. Yet she didn't express the depression or the sweet lushious panic she was in. She just sat there in the same position with a null of all emotions on now, those poisonious words just seemed out of her mouth.

"I would like you explain this quickly, I have to make sure things have not... dropped in Boston... Really... So I like for you make this quite you pig? Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Porky of course didn't even pay attention to the insult of her calling him a pig, he just kept a grin on his face, it was as if nothing could ever hurt his pride, he was protected by a massive barrier of his own ego. He could feel the anger in her mind, quite hilarious really, Porky chuckled a bit. Quite the powerful anger in her head, but it was not a problem for Porky, even if she somehow had a way to avoid his emotion control, which he does not think she does, he had an ace up his sleeve to get her on his side. Walking up to his throne as two of the guards to the side placed a kings cape over his shoulders, sitting down on the throne as he put the crown on his head and looked up at it with a big grin. Looking over to her, she seemed to be trying to cover herself from showing him any skin, how disappointing, but it wasn't exactly what he brought her here for anyway, there's plenty of time for that later anyway, hehehe...

"I would like you explain this quickly, I have to make sure things have not... dropped in Boston... Really... So I like for you make this quite you pig? Got it?" Porky started to chuckle, he could feel the worry in her mind, it was making him so excited for some reason. Worry is such an easy thing to manipulate because its practically the embodiment of distrust, and its downright the worst thing for will power besides depression. He began sending depressive emotions into her mind, making sure to add happiness inside whenever she would look at him, attempting to erase the anger in her mind as well, despite anger also being so unstable it could be altered easily by him, "Hoshi... You are not the only one who is pretty damn busy you know, but I have put my relations and work to the side for this talk... So would you kindly be a little kinder to your king..." Upon saying that, he let out a massive amount of intimidation into her mind, "My name while down here and in secret is Porky Minch... and I will be the ruler of the world in due time..." Despite the fact what he said seemed childish and silly, not to mention cliche, the amount of intimidation he let out made it hard not to take him seriously, "You are going to help me achieve this of course... I know of your powers... You are quite something... and no, I am not talking about your looks, though those certainly add to your extravagance..." He licked his lips a bit, reaching over and picking up a candy as he tossed it into his mouth, chewing it, "Mmm.. You and I... will be talking more and more as time goes on... Understood?" He insisted, not really giving her a choice in the matter, though if she somehow resisted his intimidation and the happiness she got from looking at him, he still had an ace up his sleeve, "Of course, keep in mind you get something out of this too... I would not have you help me without paying you... a city, a country... maybe a continent... Hehehe..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 am

Intimidation? Intimidation, All the intimidation in the world could not hold how dense she was about all of this, She was the Queen of Hearts if one was so stubborn enough to state that. Hoshi wasn't the one who held her up on the high horse... It was the people around her, Lance, Terry, and her brothers. The power in her hands could rumble this entire place set if she so wished. The way he spoke to her didn't matter... the way he spoke was as if he was praising in the most snubby of ways. Her anger just bitched slapped his aura of Happiness, her eyes rolled a bit from the sudden feeling continue to be a pissy little bitch. Yet it sat there awaiting for the right moment where bliss can be express teh finest in Hoshi's dense way. "Hoshi... You are not the only one who is pretty damn busy you know, but I have put my relations and work to the side for this talk... So would you kindly be a little kinder to your king..." He seemed pretty full of himself, no no he was over loading himself with the 'King' bullshit. She saw this to be ... something she would see on a Burger King commerical and him getting hit by a bus would be all the better in her eyes. A grin formed on her lips as she finally hid her luscious appearance from his face as he continue to speak about how his name was Porky. This emotion set, suddenly made her bust into her laughter... Oh the Laughter rang out the halls insane laughter that would give Dusk the chills, the side he would never see before him... The Dominatrix, Cold blooded, bitter-sour, insane laughter... Lance would even shiver at this laughter. The thoughts "What the fuck?! I COULD BE HOME! AT HOME WITH TERRY! Or SLEEPING? BUT NO HAAHAHAHAH THIS MINION or MORON AT THAT IS TRYING TO PUSH ME INTO A CORNER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH~!HAHAHAH!!" She stopped as he continued his talking. Hoshi wished he would stop talking but...

It went on...

...On...

...and on...

Until the phase, which caught her entire set emotions of guard. Before hand she was moving her hand to his boring words with a very dull look to her; "I know of your powers... You are quite something... and no, I am not talking about your looks, though those certainly add to your extravagance..." He knew about her being Madam Cherrie and it sparked her curiosity, like a flare to a beacon. This was not the words he should have said, Hoshi felt she should murder him for knowing yet that pleasing feeling(Happiness) ran through out her veins, giving more suitable desirable look. Pulling her sweet booty of hers up, out of the bean bag chair. As he said those words he licked his lips and nomed on a piece of candy. This was a sudden moment that happened... Steps, her hips slowly shifting back and forth in memorizing trance, her upper boy hidden by high school jockey jacket... One step up to his throne, he would find his tie grabbed by his tie, pulling his face to hers... As she could not bare a grin as those spitting vemon filled words. "Now... I am going to let you know now. I am not your stupid booty call, I am that popular girl that you as a foolish little nerd could never have, because I have someone clearly... Your eyes might be hidden from me, doesn't mean I can't feel the way you strip me as if I can be yours." Those cold, hateful eyes were sting enough. [color=#fa068a]"I am no one, servant of a weak and sad little king as you so claim... I am not..."Her lips were so close enough for him to almost feel those piece of heaven flesh upon his own, her steamy hot breath just danced along his cold flesh. "A cheap little harlot, I am the Madam Cherrie... You will be called on my accord, and I will not be your little puppet." He was shoved back into his throne, sending his crown into the air as she grabbed it to put on her head, enough... She simply walking away from Porky...

Was this fucker serious?

Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 am

Porky wouldn't really have much response to the laughing, he expected as much that she would, not a surprise at all. She was going to listen to him, whether she liked it or not. She stood up after he revealed his knowledge of who she was. She walked up to him, Porky with a grin on his face still, before she grabbed his tie and sent him face to face with her, his grin shortened, but it stayed as she began to speak back to him, "Now... I am going to let you know now. I am not your stupid booty call, I am that popular girl that you as a foolish little nerd could never have, because I have someone clearly... Your eyes might be hidden from me, doesn't mean I can't feel the way you strip me as if I can be yours." Was she being serious? Porky couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her comment, though he just waited it out, he figured he may as well allow her to let it out.

"I am no one, servant of a weak and sad little king as you so claim... I am not..." Sheesh, all this emotional stuff really drives him nuts, so annoying, he wished he had some sort of button to make her stop, but oh well, "A cheap little harlot, I am the Madam Cherrie... You will be called on my accord, and I will not be your little puppet." She tossed him onto his throne, his crown being caught by her and put on her head as his eyes squinted. As she turned to walk away, anger grew inside of him, sending his hand forward, it began to stretch and grow to immense sizes, his hand being capable of grabbing her entire body, it was sent out in an attempt to slam her against the wall on the other side of the room.

Getting off of his throne, he walked up to her as he picked up the crown with his free hand, putting it back on his head, "If there is one thing that truly gets under my skin... It is when others pretend like they are better then me... Sure it can be amusing sometimes.. but I truly tried to be gentle, to be kind, to give you a chance to get on my good side... Such a shame really, you seem to think you have control over me, when I have all this video evidence on you..." His hand gripped her tightly, though not enough to make breathing impossible, his free hand pulled out a remote, clicking it to turn on the screens which showed Hoshi going ballistic and destroying buildings, "I could have every law enforcer in the country after you... Not to mention the Avengers and the Justice League... Hehehehehe... I would love to see you try to tackle them... I am offering you a chance here... To defeat the Justice League, and the Avengers... Rule the world... But I will not tolerate disloyalty... I am King P... and this world doesn't end, until I say it does..." He didn't use any of his emotional manipulation at this point, though he removed his hand from her as it shrunk back down to be the proper size for his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))   Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Meeting the King ((Hoshi))
Page 1 of 1