Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Vote_lcap{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Voting_bar{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Camellia
{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Vote_lcap{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Voting_bar{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camellia

Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:57 pm

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Gotham_skyline_zps07089939

It was like any other day in Gotham city; of course... For the genius brat, Selena she had no idea what the day to bring to her ahead of her. In current events, the ginger beauty, had murdered her first victim in the most unprofessional way ever. Inside of brain the words speak of self-denfense as the other side of her says "Oh no... I am become Ted..." Now Kris is the bully murder as kills bullies... Selena still sees that in the wrong in the black and white area but... This ... This... Was terror... On her mind, the constant reminder of herself, that Kris and Selena are completely two different beings but currently, Ted has been getting more violent with her murders... It is like she didn't even care anymore since Selena started, no something must happened to make her just constantly stabbed a teenager in the neck until they were both covered in blood. The vision of Selena begging Kris to stop hurting the already dead man... Then Selena's first boyfriend, Oh god... The thoughts of him just made Selena grow limp... Selena tried to stop him from taking the actions, he did. But he wanted to ... It was too much to remember... Today was Selena's birthday and in truth no one knew it, not even her granma. It made her upset....and a bomb of feelings were just swelling up like that since she decided to wake up. Currently Selena was actually skipping her school and due to lack of... patiences. She was not able to give herself to a school that she had already knew about every course, shit, she already finished Collage before she finished High school. What could it not be faster? Selena sighed heavily, before Selena knew it... From the really rich district, to the ghetto areas, where the wild jokers lingered about, and so did random thugs.

The veins on Selena's neck felt they were going to pop, the deeper she went into Gotham, the more she regret... Sure, her Father died, her mother left her die on the street of Metropolis unheard ah? It was one of the case, the mother didn't want to give her. A little old lady had taken Selena in, Selena tried her best trying to repay what the woman had done for her. The fact she was helping a murder out doesn't make her feel any better. She wanted to run to the Young Justice scream at them about Ted, Tell them where the bodies are stashed and just...give up. Selena felt she needed to be locked away and felt so dirty just being friends with Kris.. The air was getting even more musky as the pollution thicken as if it was a fog... Soon enough Selena had to turn on everything in her eyes, to even bothering to see. Taking foot steps towards a building that was lost and forgot, she had decided to ... forgotten by everyone, the one track mind of if everyone forgotten who she was, maybe Selena would feel better. IT didn't make her feel better the moment she past through the door, a bunch of Jokers clearly saw her... but they thought she was simply a ghost.. Selena took another step up the creeky stairs. Selena wanted to... Beep Beep...Beep beep Her arm was beeping from a new email, which made her scowl as she made it up towards the second floor... It was covered with spider webs, dusty as hell and furniture covered with white sheets... Her arm kept beeping, upon opening it, she had received a email from Harley, A cute animator of a joker dancing around like a fool and suddenly blowing up into cute confetti with the words "Happy birthday, Anon! Thank you for always being there when I needed it when Mr.J ain't." (Had recieved permission from Mr.Moonface who is making Harley Quinn) She felt herself want to just bust out into tears... Someone remembered her birthday... She found herself into a tiny corner, placing herself down. The heart ache...That her friend Harley just brought to her was just... unspeakable, She remembered when no one else bothered to remember... Selena just curled up into a little ball and balled into tears. You know that feeling when you thought everyone forgot you and that one person you didn't expect to say hi to you? Well...

Selena's eyes just was rushed with tears thanks to hormones, just rolled down her cheek perky cheeks like rivers. There was nothing more that the female could have ask... er... If her birthday with could come true actually; 'I wish I could never met Ted... I am murder now thanks to her... I am becoming a monster..." She thought to herself... Intruth, no one was coming to look for her or even will... Those Jokers down there... would not even bother looking at her another glance... Selena just sat there in a building, playing her 3DS games quietly... Just alone from the world, shit Selena put her game on silent. It was the best thing the female could do right now from not going insane... She remember Zach, several important people but... She was only 19 years old...What did you want from a girl who was confused?

Last edited by Camellia on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Dollar : 2000000037

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lelouch/Zero(Anti-Hero)
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Tumblr_mjn0i2ssOW1qgq961o2_500

Characters in this thread:

Zero
Lelouch Lamperouge

As the female was seated in the corner. A series of footsteps would echo through the house. Passing infront of her door several humans cloaked in black clothing. A uniform seen on the news in the recent passing days. The Black Knights. A group of freedom fighters labeled as terrorist by the media. In the past few days they would have been engaged in fire fights with The Jokerz over control of lower Gotham. Passing at the rear would be a tall slender man. His head encased in a steel helmet his body clad in regal attire. He would be the leader of the Black Knights. The CEO. Zero.

He would stop in the middle of his gait. Turning his head to peer over at the female in the corner. He would stare. His eyes shivering behind the steel mask. This ghost like female a familiar glow to her form. He would mutter a simple set of letters behind his mask. "C.C...?" He would enter into the room with the female. kneeling down. His cape flowing out behind him like the wings of a bat. He would peer at the gaming device in her hand. Before looking at her.

"Hello,Young Gothamite. Why are you is such a beautiful young lass in such a depressing place like this?"

His voice a smooth booming anvil of speech. He would stare at her from behind his mask. He would hope he wouldn't need to use his geass on this female. But convince her to join and keep the secret of The Knights Meeting her to herself. He would extend a white gloved hand to her. A sign of peace with an open palm. His mind racing through every single step that could be taken in these moments.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 pm

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Untitled-1-1_zps749882a0

Maybe it was time for a change, maybe she should accept that she is a murderer... but that was not Selena... Selena didn't want to become that villain or a good toe shoes, she wanted to live a normal life. Her hear was turned off so the foots could not be heard, the half cyborg girl sat there silently playing Fire Emblem; Awakening in Insane mode, by the looks on her cute face the girl was clearly winning. This girl was a genius that was not known to man in general. Something shifted in front of her, taking a kneel before the dashing red-haired female, those emerald orbs just gazed up at the ravened haired boy. He was close to her and rather too close. After what her ex-boyfriend almost did to her, she found herself pushing herself back into the corner more. 'click' The dripping pipes, the male's breathing, everything in a good radius could be hear, she could hear cars, gunshots and everything... Even more clearly, she had him locked on. Her eyes showed her information about him, his specs, and his heart rate, those emerald green eyes narrowed. This guy for a second looked like the batman but... He was too skinny and well too tall to be even that. This...was so weird for a random young lad, just to appear to a random citizen... A GOTHAM citizen at that, who knows if they are crazy or not. This man was clearly lucky, Selena was raised in Metropolis. She knew her manners but he was not a friendly unit until Selena deemed so... "Hello,Young Gothamite. Why are you is such a beautiful young lass in such a depressing place like this?" His voice boomed through the dead house, Selena's eyes winced a bit, It seemed that it was more... someone who was here to be a thorn in her side again.

Selena shifted her 3DS to her chest and it began to move on it's own as it crawled into her backpack, closed it's itself before shifting herself up, not even taking his gloved hand. Her sweet nector lips paused, as they seem to be glossed of course, those eyes batted a bit. She didn't bother touching his hand, and slipped out of the corner with ease away from the male. She came here to feel better and possibly be forgotten, yet this man wanted to talk... "Forgive me but I am not one for talking... Do not disturb me, I am trying to stay quiet, and I want to be forgotten..." The female's voice was extremely meek yet, it was also bold. Most people would not hear her, not even care... The people who do care, don't listen... She was mouse... Though she was extremely smart mouse... Her hands held up against her chest and smiled weakily.

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Zero
Lelouch Lamperouge

His masked skull would trace the female's movements. Standing up he would rest his hands on his sides. He would study her body. Observe the small muscle movements she gave off. He could tell. This female in front of him had killed before.

"Why would any want to be forgotten. Everyone has a purpose in life. Even if you have sins in your past. You can always make up for them. You want to be forgotten because you killed someone dear to you. But what Justice does that do to the one you killed. How would it make them feel if the one who took their life simply gave up and quit.What right do you have giving up on your life after taking someone elses! They would much rather their killer make up for their sins and atone. Join me young Gothamite. And Rise up Against The Tyrants of this world, And Defend the Weak from the strong! Become a true hero!

His hands would be moving as if conducting a symphony. He would step towards the female as the wall behind them would warp. His mask sealing back. As the wall exploded outwards. He would quickly move his arms around the female. tugging her out the way of a falling support beam. He would quickly turn around to look out the newly formed hole. A gun fight between the Jokerz and The black Knights Had erupted. He brought his gloved hand to his head. Speaking into a microphone embedded in the Helm.

"B02. Status. " He would stand there listening to the report fed to him. "Alright. Engage them. Draw them back towards the Area we control and finish them off. " He would be staring down at the female. as a single shot rang out. Hitting the side of his helmet. Causing it to crack and fall off. Exposing his head to the female. His mouth and neck would be hidden in a Kakashi style face mask. He would draw a pistol from the inside of his cape. firing into the body of a Joker. The .45Acp round would expand inside the torso of the oddly clad Joker. Tearing open hsi chest plate and sliding into his heart tearing away the muscle and exiting out his back causing a rapid influx of blood to leak out his body a instant death. He would grasp the female's wrist. Almost dragging her toward a waiting Armored Car. Gun shots filling the streets as a full scale war erupted.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:16 pm

This made her laugh softly at his tiny speech, it brought a tiny smile to her face, he spoke how he should be a leader of some grand army. Her muscles? Only muscles he would see with her, is the few muscles that are not Cyborg parts already, her center body was half, so where her arms and legs. Her Brain was fully computer expect for the feeling area. Those green eyes shifted away a bit to show how she suddenly dropped her smile once more.“...Sorry but I took a life that was not close to me, he was about to rape me. That is not someone that is close to you does, I did it out of self-defense. I am not regetting it, I want to be forgotten because...” Suddenly her words were interupted by male step forward, the female felt something weird... The wall... Where was it? It explode outwards and Selena stood there in awe, about to follow off expect for the male reaction of him wrapping his arm coil about her wrist, then pulled her out of the way of the falling support beam. Everything was moving way to fast for Selena... Selena was confused... This guy wanted her to join him...Be robin hood? This made the female sweat drop for a second before she noticed the scene quickly change again... His mask fell off from a bullet, making his appearance known to her, and lookie here... The information to Selena was just pouring from the interwebs and all the protected files, the moment those eyes met, he was fulling known to Selena. The greatest thing about being a Technomancer, if you catch of someone eyes, with her robotic eyes. Her bots instantly pulled files in... He was someone that she had seen on TV, supposedly. He was a prince? The hell? and student?

She found herself quickly found herself into an Armored Car, she didn't even know what was happening... Selena was shoved in by another male, she went in easily and to the other side like a caged animal... Those emerald eyes widen and she just whimpered softly and sighed heavily. What was the hell wrong with her? Everything seemed to off today... Her body just didn't want to move at all... Scooting all the way over to the other side of the seat, and packed herself tight against it. It showed that she was a closed off person, her legs closed and her hands in her lap... When she tried to open the other door, it was locked instantly so she could not do so... '...What?! I am only 19, and I am being dragged into this? AHHH! Dammit, Say no. It will be all over...' Her slender hands removed her gigiantic hair piece and the red lock came cascarding down kiss her shoulders... It was just cool enough for her to take it off... She whispered to herself lightly,“Because... I can be, I want to not be in alias with a murder... I don't want to put my grandma in danger... I don't want to be here anymore... No one really care and no one tends to even care about my opinion. I am just that weird girl who is way ahead of her years and all the generations.I am Anon...

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Zero

Lelouch Lamperouge

Blood would slowly drip from the side of his head. The dark red life source dripping onto the leather seats of the armored Limo, He would tug the mask from the rest of his face exposing himself to the girl seated next to him. The car would speed off through the chaos and blood shed. He would turn and look over at the girl his violet eyes scanning her body. He would look back to a small computer screen infront of him. Looking at a real time view of the battle. The car would speed off over gotham bridge. Towards the Ghettos near crime Alley.

"Perhaps. We can make a deal. If I listen to your opinion and give you a home for the night. Will you give being a black knight a chance. For the sake of a better world. In which noone would have to fear being raped?"

The car would pull infront of a small ruined mansion. He would grasp a spare mask from inside of the car. sliding it onto his face. Stepping out. He would walk passed the Knightmare frames parked outside to the front door. The area was fenced in and heavily guarded.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Those eyes... They were beautiful amethyst, she could get lost into him if he was not taking her somewhere she didn't know, "Perhaps. We can make a deal. If I listen to your opinion and give you a home for the night. Will you give being a black knight a chance. For the sake of a better world. In which noone would have to fear being raped?" She felt like she should have swatted him in the face for that, she didn't care for anyone else but her grandma... Selena felt more insulted about the offer about him listening to her in giving a chance to these Black Knights. Data was pour in through her skull, but she just gazed up at him, sure he was taller then her. Didn't mean she felt ...threaten. “ I have no interest in become a Black Knight, I have my own house thank you... I am not homeless or lost...I don't need to do...” Those verdite orbs just stared at him blankly as car would halt a mile to the house for some odd reason, as she lifted up her hand. Bending her pinky finger down, 'Click' The car door came unlocked... Selena's feeling felt terrible about the young prince being hurt and wished to heal him but... Her Nano bots were hers, the only person she was sharing with those she loved dearly. How did make the car stop, the fact she was a technomancer was the correct logic about this. Why was everything have to be righteous, and why could they not stay that same. Gotham always stated the same even though Batman would come in to take the villains away then they would break out again... So on so forth.. Selena's slender hands quickly opened the door and slammed the door behind her. Who did the guy think he was? Sure He was a prince it made him more ...alluring but Selena was not effected any type of thing, she thought logical and got out of the car... before letting it drive to the house of ruins..

Selena didn't care... why should she? There was no reason for her to bother... Four large metal spider legs came out of her backpack; pushing down and pulling Selena off of the ground so she was on high ground so she watch around and began to walk towards the ruins, only to walk passed it.

Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism

Allelujah Haptism

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Zero

Lelouch Lamperouge

The female would exit the area. He would stand there as a mortar exploded infront of her. Gun fire would rain out towards the female. As a large Mech would slide infront of her. Defending the female from the gun fire. He would run forward. his new mask glistening as RPG would be fired at her form. In the blink of an Eye. She would be inside his Manor. Her spider legs missing. He would kneeling on the floor next to her. Breathing a bit heavy. Having used his second geass his heart would have stopped for a brief moment. He would kneel down blood leaking down his neck from the inside of his helm. Several Jokerz would entire into the Room. Aimming Guns at them A slot in his mask would open As he made rapid eye contact with them "Leave!" They would turn and run out the house.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)   {Forgotten} Selena? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

{Forgotten} Selena? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1