Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Vote_lcapHigh Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Voting_barHigh Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Vote_rcap 
Camellia
High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Vote_lcapHigh Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Voting_barHigh Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Vote_rcap 
Langdon Xristo
DarknessIsNigh
Keten
ThatOneMistake
Allelujah Haptism
Psyga//William Xristo
Nickcca
Kalia Nero Reeves
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] TseS3Gp Touhoku Village

High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Dollar : 852516355

Character Sheet
Main Character: The Dusk
Side Characters:

High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Empty
PostSubject: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 am

A spray of blood interrupted a high class party in lower LA. The women screamed and the men yelped; all of them wild with fear. The star of the newest hit movie Mistake, Richard Lanson, dropped to his knees, crimson life flooding down the bridge of his nose. It showed a certain evil in society as no one came to the aid of the poor, dying Lanson. The horror and selfishness of the Hollywood community turn their high heels and left. Richard's body smacked the floor hard, dead weight taking hold of him.

The room was nearly vacant as a puddle of velvet red stained the nice, Arabian imported rug. The man was lifeless now, not even a twitch remained in the man. One of the waiters at the event had enough heart to dial 911 and inform the authorities that there had been a murder on the premises.

It was no time before ambulances arrived on the scene. Odd how they showed up quicker for a celebrity than they did a citizen. Poor Lanson was however declared deceased at the scene. There was nothing the paramedics could do about a lead bullet lodged inside the brain. The man was probably dead on impact, but the panic slurred how long he lived. It was at that point that the homicide detectives stepped in, glad to have their hands on a high profile murder case. The corruption and selfishness in the room reeked.

Lucky for Lanson's honor, a hero that was in the area at the time was able to catch it on the morning news. Maybe he or she, would be the one to fight for his honor and solve his murder.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

Dollar : 2000500046

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Harakiri Valentulus was that one special hero to see such a murder on the T.V. Her heart sank, the innocent had no reason to die, so why would someone murder them. She heard the News Reporter say they hadn't caught who did it so she only grinned.

Leaping off of the couch and running over the wood floor she pushed Jake's face as he neared so she could run to her room. She still lived with the Superhero named Psi. She changed quickly from her mini exposing night gown into her tight jeans, blood stained. Her tube top and vest. She clasped her stealth belt on her waist with her gun, ammunition, and her katana.

She stuffed her mask into her pocket before she left the house waving goodbye to her partner. She laughed carefree. She was glad to be doing something again besides being bored with Psi her friend. She ran over the ground quickly and scaled the building wall as she made her way up she saw police leaving the scene of the crime. She ran over the roof bare foot to not give herself away. She soon made it to the puddle of blood and glanced around.

She twisted around when she heard a rustling sound and growling a bit she grasped her gun. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MeghanMotionless c:
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Time froze in that spot. The windows seemed to whisper in anticipation, one being silent as it had been shot right through its upper right side. Dust particles bounced wildly in the early morning light. Yet, even they seemed frightened as to what could possible occur in this vacant room. The blood was still ever so slightly fresh. Although, it had began to take on a more copper based tone in its color. Police tape lined the doorway, no doubt mirrored on the other side of the door. Little number pads littered the room to remind the detectives of where evidence resided, picked clean like vultures. It was a clean sweep, any detective would love the publicity of solving this high profile case (as well as the money that would come along with it).

Despite the room being dead, it was very much alive. The walls chattered about the woman's vulnerability in the middle of the room. The draft from an opened window carried the news of grave danger as it chilled her thin spine. A wicked slew of bad omens seemed to bring the room's composure to ground zero. The wallpaper itself seemed to loose its color, becoming pale with the news of another tragedy on the way.

CLICK!

Ki felt a cold, unforgiving muzzle on the back of her lovely red hair.

"Hmmm... here I was following orders, and yet I find a beautiful woman in my company! Must be your lucky day!" A chirpy, wild voice smiled.

Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm

The stunning red-headed woman allowed her cheeks to dark red at the click. Gun. Her eyes narrowing her right foot shifted only slightly to slide around his left foot, she lifted her hands upwards to show now weapons being held, in fact she had stripped of her stealth belt and tossed it aside away from such evidence.

She gulped somewhat. What was a woman to do when he said such words? Play the innocent card.

She whimpered and kept her hands upwards, she was only slightly scared for he had a gun to her head, one moment she would be dead, gone. She bit her lip and spoke slowly nervously. "W...What do you want from me? I'm only curious to solve this murder! I swear on it!" She pleaded in her sweet innocent angelic tune.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Ki heard another quick and the air parting for a fancy twirl. The tech upgraded pistol was tucked back away in the special slot the assassin had on his leg. It locked magnetically into place as he sighed, watching her hold her hands up and practically whimper in front of him.

Harakiri looked oddly at the man. He ran a gloved hand through his wild, light blonde hair. The other slowly came to rest on the hilt of his Sogeki katana blade at his hip. He strode over to the window, still keeping his slight oriental eyes on her. His long, slimming black coat flapped as he let a smug smirk creep across his face. The man was dressed rather warmly; a dark vest under the coat with buckles that revealed little to none of what lied beneath it. He leaned his arm on the edge of the window, relaxing slightly, almost teasing the ever so tense situation. Maybe this was his own form of deception, she truly didn't know.

The mysterious man suddenly chuckled out no where.

"You don't carry one of these around if you don't intend to kill someone love. Don't play coy with me. Probably killed more men than you can count and for the worst of reasons." This silent man grinned, obviously taking notice of her own katana at her hip. His kind, alleviation was bizarre. And most likely, offsetting. Ki was right, this man indeed was bringing her close to the edge of death. Yet... he sat by and cooed at her like she was some long lost ex that he'd still cared for. It was as if the mysterious man was toying with the strings of her heart.

"So, What brings a beautiful angel like you to this deadly business of mine?" He laughed whimsically.

Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Harakiri switched moods almost instantly as soon as he turned his back to walk to the window she grasped a lock of his blonde like hair and yanked it backwards so he was bent back her lips near his ear. She was growling her voice harsh and cold yet delicate in his right ear drum. "I don't suggest you continue to talk to me, unless you desire to lose your head, perhaps both. Am I clear?" She growled to him and released his hair shoving him forwards.

She stepped backwards, her heart ached indeed, his voice and how he spoke to her brought back memories from her very first partner, one her bodice would've died for. She loved him more than anything, she wouldn't make that mistake ever again.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing anyways? I got here first! So you can take your happy ass away. Alright? Alright. Bye bye now!" She growled stopping towards the notes she dropped of evidence she had been taking.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

(OOC: Careful with the auto hits, mods get real mad about that).

The mysterious man quickly drew his Sogeki blade. He gripped the hilt tight as he gave a warning swipe to drive the woman away, truly not wanting to hurt such an enticing, slim body. His biggest aim was to clip a few of those luscious red locks from her bangs. The swing was almost a sheer blur, using the reflexes given to him by his enhanced body. Once again, it wasn't meant to cause any sort of pain or draw blood, but just to frighten the inexperienced girl into submission so he could carry out what he was ordered to do and leave. Although.... For her, he might stay around .. just a bit longer.

"Technically I was here first. And if you want a fight, I'll gladly get hot with you babe." A seductive smile crawled across his face.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

The small girl pivoted tot he right as his blade neared her but not harming her, her hair was only slightly cut. She huffed and planted her hands on her hips her mischievous eyes upon his own. She growled as he called her babe. She only rolled her eyes.

She took in his apperance, she gazed along his attire then along his complection. Seductive he was. She only rolled her eyes and winked towards him turning away as she walked over to the blood and squatted down her hands on her thighs her tube top shirt risen somewhat and her vest falling down her shoulders as she gazed at the pool of blood.

"So what's your problem then sweetheart? Feel the desire to be a seductive prick to a woman?" She taunted somewhat in her innocent tune.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 pm

The mysterious man could only chuckle with warmth at her obvious attempts to return a deceptive seduction. Odd thing is, he wasn't really doing it to be coy or deceive her. He meant it, at least most of it. He couldn't resist, just look at her. Long, seducing legs. Lovely, long cherry red hair. Eyes that could tear a man's soul apart. Just the way he liked them.

The mysterious blond kicked up a nearby dressed with his heel. In mid air, he slammed the back of the furniture with a swift roundhouse. The wooden wardrobe flew straight at Ki. In a quick, nearly invisible motion, the man used his Sogeki blade to tear the clothing holder in two. Nice clothes flew about the room. More critically,two halves of a flying, splintered wood soared Harakiri's way.

The mysterious man held his arms open wide, throwing on a sly grin,

"I forgot to get somethin' from here last night babe'. And hey, I'm only being charming!"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

Harakiri blinked but even then she was taken by surprise being hit she flew backwards against the nearest wall. She groaned as the precious sanguine blood trickled down her mouth. She was in no state to fight, nor mood. She was still weak from the previous match with her partner. Her breathing hitched as she forced herself upwards to her feet.

Her right hand rested against her right side, a piece of wood lodged into her side she pulled it free with a soft moan of pain. Her red locks of hair flowing over her shoulders and her piercing azure irises locked on the male, she picked up her weapons with her left hand as she kept her right hand on her side.

"Don't you have someone else to be an asshole to?" She insisted. "I see no reason to be here, if you have this under control, nor will I stick around for a dumbass like you to keep harming me when you're supposed to be doing your job!" She shouted, her voice once sweet and soft was raspy and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm

A look of true worry briefly took over the golden eyes of the man. They looked down to the wound in her hip, and his mouth hung open with remorse for her very real pain.

That did not last long however. The dropped mouth receded into a smug smirk. The violent man rested his Sogeki blade on the back of his shoulders as he slowly walked her way, wading through the drying blood puddle at the center of the room. The careless individual kicked over one of the number pads that marked evidence.

"Sorry babe. Figured since you had one of these babies that you were more formidable. Seems like I overestimated your pretty face!" The sly swordsmen chuckled, holding his arm to his side with pride. His mind wandered for a bit at first, but then he smiled, returning to his antagonizing this poor red headed beauty.

No, not really love. It's been ages since I found a woman as beautiful as you around. Gotta thing for red heads matter of fact!" He laughed in an oddly polite way. Was this some game to him? He'd just splintered her with wooden shards yet he is carrying on the conversation as if it was happening over a kind dinner table.

What was this man? Why was he doing this ?
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Harakiri narrowed her azure irises as he moved towards her. She stepped back simply to hit against the wall once more. She glanced to the right what was her escape? No where. She stood with a solemn determination in her azure irises. She lifted her right hand from the wound her sanguine blood coated her palm soon that sanguine liquid was soon covering her purple hilted katana. She only let a slow smirk cover her cracked yet lucious pink lips were expose to him as she smiled more devilishly.

"Oh come now? Some strong man with a beautiful set of eyes being an ass to a complete hero? Well, one in training more so. But, let me tell you this, sir. I don't think you should keep threathening me. I am i no mood to be fighting, as you can see I am weak still from a previous battle. You should be thanking me that I saved your life and this city." She said with a stern glare, her voice was shaky still the wound was larger than she thought, she winced and slid down the wall blood smearing, the wood had went clean through her.

"And when did you care about me being hurt? I saw that agape mouth of yours, and remorse." She said with a wince as she sat on the floor her katana on her lap along with her gun.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

The man's face grinned at her notice of his concern. He knelt down to her, still having his katana at the ready in case she decided to get hostile with him. The mystery swordsmen placed the tip of his blade just beneath the soft skin of her chin.

"Didn't mean to hurt ya' babe. Thought with how hot you are, you could handle a little heat." He teased her lightly, despite her stinging pain. The oriental man stood to his feet, gently lifting the his sword to adjust to the angle without further injuring the young woman.

He honestly didn't know why he was being so delicate with her. It was pathetic that he was being so kind to someone else. What ever happened to the Ansatsu Sha? The infamous Eastern Executioner? He didn't know. Did people find out that he was only half Japanese and disregard him or something? Seems the western public has forgotten about the dark underworld of crime. He knows back east that EVERYONE knows his name. Yet here, he is a ghost. Just a leaf in the wind. In a way, he liked it better. More time to himself ya know?

Not being known definitely had its bonuses. It was always hard to get a woman to actually care for him. Who sits around and goes, "Why yes, I'd love to have a committed relationship with a infamous assassin!" No one. Beneath all the stern and swordplay, He was still a man who had really down to Earth desires.

And here before him was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. She was seemingly bossy and always had to be right. Then again, maybe that's cause Ansatsu splintered her with a dresser. Stuff like that MAY piss a girl off. Its not like he intended to. He just wanted to instigate because she looked dangerous. Then, she was just innocent in the most attractive of ways. It would be easy to teach her all of his ancient techniques, it was no problem...

"Dammit, seems I'm gettin' all soft again...," Ans scowled inside his mind.

"Meh, never been a fan of the hero group. Too... righteous and whiny. I like to do things my way. Sorry if that doesn't appease you princess, but I got work to do here. My employer is already pissed that I butchered this job. Wasn't feelin' it last night." Ansatsu quickly snipped back at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Harakiri scowled a bit as the cold blade pressed under her chin. She looked up at him with her soft azure eyes. She was falling further and further into his tease. She sighed giving in completely. She turned her head allowing the blade to graze her chin and cut slightly like a paper cut.

"So tell me, Sir. What should I call you? For I see no reason to call you Hot Stuff, or Babe, or anything else of a relationship, understand?" She paused. Her lips perked up in a small forming smile of distant pleasure. "Oh, please, no Princess. I can be so far from that over half of the time, Harakiri Valentulus, or Hara, or Ki. Please?" She smiled slowly and then pressed her hands to the floor as she pushed herself upwards adding a bloody hand print to the flooring.

"I'm not one to care for heroes either, Sir. I care for the innocent, if they did no wrong they deserve no death. But, everyone has their moments when they wish to murder. That's when I go to the bad guys who I see being harsh to the innocent. To teach them a lesson." She murmured with a playful wink and brushed her left hand over her face to then grasp her weapons and fixing her belt once more.

"If you forgot something here, please, take it and go." She said sternly. "I am not going to keep wasting my time on a guy like you, no matter how much you flatter me."
She giggled.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Ans smirked, finding some odd pleasure in the way she barked at him. He chuckled and walked back across the huge room. The mysterious man knelt down just for a second and plucked a small shiny item from the floor. He held it delicately between two fingers.

" The man who wanted me to finish Richard said he designed it to only suffer the impact of the shot, it'd decompose after the initial shot," The man began to ramble about the small piece of metal."However, this one just wouldn't seem to break down. I need to modify the formula a bit more it seems..."

The light blond head turned back to Ki, a charming smile still spread across his face.

"Back east they call me 'The Assassin' since its what my name means in their characters. But around here, or anywhere else really, they call me the Eastern Executioner. Google me sometime when you're bored." the assassin held the bullet up with pride as he talked. A chuckle vocalized through his throat.

"You know what...," The man chirped. Ki suddenly found herself catching the same shard she'd been trying to hard to see. It was small, only about the size of a fingernail. However, it was easy to see up close because it glistened brightly up close.

"Keep it. You'll find more use of it that him. Take it as a... 'Sorry for accidentally impaling you with a dress' gift!" The mysterious mercenary laughed. He smiled warmly for a second, his eyes beaming. Then the Eastern Executioner turned and began a slow walk towards the window.

Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"A.... E-eh?!" She lunged forwards the shard between her fingers of her other hand she looked towards him as she grasped his right wrist gently now. She tugged gently as if to reel him backwards to her body. Her azure eyes were lifting upwards towards his face. She knew it! He looked so familiar!

"Don't go Assassin!" She then paused, "more like Ass to me" she thought with a giggle. "Stick around? Maybe we can solve this thing together?" She paused. "You seem like a smartass yes, but, those who are can always do the greatest of things." She said wisely, her hand still held his wrist gently and her eyes looking up at him with almost a plea in her calm irises.

"I know who you are, i've seen your face in a paper around here. My commander Omega has also spoken a few times of you to me. Dark Watch, ever heard of that? I'm apart of that team!" She said with a proud smirk.

Harakiri had changed so much in just the last few months. First she was alone for the first eight years of her life, then even more alone in the city for the last ten. The young woman smiled up towards him with almost a wanting stare.

"Please stay here with me, I hate being alone. No matter how much you are an asshole, and how much of a jerk you can be. . . You seem pretty amazing, well known, you must be quite powerful!" She insisted.

"What're you doing Hara! Stop giving the Bad Guy compliments!" She shouted at herself in her mind.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:47 am

Ansatsu visibly laughed, echoing off the high walls of the high class room.

"Cute...Very cute." He seemingly...giggled,"You are great at deception. Playing my attractiveness towards you to your advantage to entrap me in some hero BS. Very cunning, you should take a trip in my boots sometime. It'd be fun and you'd be an amateur, but I have no doubt you'd improve."

It was more of a rhetorical question because Ans spent no time awaiting an answer. He tore his hand away from her grasp and leaped up onto the large golden chandelier above them. The mercenary then leaped high into the air. With a quick spin, he revealed a technologically improved revolver.

BANG!

A quick clang rang throughout the vast room as the chain to the large ornament snapped. The screaming metal death trap was heading straight for Hara. The Eastern Executioner shattered through the skylight of the room from which he'd arrived, glass flying down to catch up with the heavy weapon that was flying at the young woman.
The assassin landed safely up on the roof top. He smirked with glee and shouted down to the red head,

"I shot the hotshot movie star. But I am only the gun, not the person wielding it. My contract is finished with my employer once I return to base. I am no longer honor bound. That special bullet was his, it should give you the information you need." Ansatsu Sha admitted, as if it was an afternoon over tea instead of discussing a harsh murder. The mercenary seemingly disappeared from sight, dashing away from the skylight.

However, his wild blonde head of hair peered back over the edge, but only for a moment.

"Oh, and I've heard of you too. Next time, don't be afraid to kick my ass with those ice powers of yours. I'm flattered that you cared though. Adios kid!"
He grinned then sped out of sight.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneMistake

ThatOneMistake

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Harakiri shrieked at the sound she rolled forwards over the ground when he spoke and just before the bang went off she looked up at him as he leapt upwards through the skylight, she snarled darkly.

"What kind of assassin are you! Running away like a little coward that you are! Come back here and fight like a true assassin. Oh, by the way, assassin I am not a Hero, nor a Villain, I am one who solves what needs to be solved good or bad, I work for both!" She shouted after him.

"Real men know how to talk to women who might want to join them! And not abuse their mental state and vanish like the wuss that they are. Now, come back here and give me something worth talking about, I am in no mood to fight a child, so please, just come back, or stay gone and flee like that coward everyone knows you to be." She spoke with a defiant tone.

She pushed herself upwards glass covered the floor now, her right leg bled from a chunk lodged inside,s he ripped it free and let her blood leak down her thigh momentarily, she huffed and gazed down at her hands with an annoyed pained look.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Hara screamed and hollered, but the devilishly smug assassin passed as quickly as the wind had blown. The woman's face had been flushed with a deep red of embarrassment and fury. However, it seemed that on that day, she would not quench her thirst of pursuing him. It was a nice trick, no wonder he was infamous. Still didn't change how mad Ki was at him for up and turning to a puff of smoke.

Strange character he was. The way he was so eager to hurt her, but seemed to treasure her safety. The way he was upset with her presence on the premises, but flirted with her wildly in a way that not even Jake had done. It had... stirred her. She wasn't sure herself how, but it had certainly got to her.

It was apparent that it didn't matter anymore. At least for now.

Now, all she had was a shard of a bullet that would supposedly provide all the answers Ki wanted to who shot the movie star.

She sure hoped so with all the hell that handsome man put her through today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]   High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE] Empty

Back to top Go down

High Profile [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS ALIVE]
Page 1 of 1